Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

@Resurrection you are awesome bro. thanks for putting all the effort.:pray::pray:

2 Likes

thanks a lot @Resurrection… really appreciate your efforts :grinning:

read the rules… you are awesome !! any new member can get into Gladiator’s Arena n then advance to God’s arena… nice job ! :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

:hugs:
Anything for my brethrens. Just do one thing for me make this the best group by not relapsing for 90 days.

6 Likes

@WalkWithoutFear

Why is your counter showing minus 50 ?

1 Like

My flag is :colombia: lol

1 Like

:studio_microphone: ELIMINATION NO.2 FROM GODS ARENA

@udi

images(30)

Please @Resurrection could we just take the names of people who have been eliminated out of the scoreboard? It would make it easier to read. Instead, you could create a cemetery section with the names of all those who are out of the competition. Just an idea

1 Like

Thanks for the cool idea… i am making graves of all the losers… i mean who are eliminated.
R.I.P
:sleeping_bed::coffin:

1 Like

Day 9 still standing strong :zap:

87035a68b934aecf96ea3c934cfc3f94

1 Like

I want all of you to fight with me for atleast a year… if not… i will make you my bitch… Do you have the guts to challenge a GOD.

5 Likes

So now, the little Human think he can become a god :joy:, I admire your cute courage, but this is a permanent change for me, soooo

2 Likes

just checking… Wet Dreams are not relapse right ??

right now I’m no where close to get one… I know I need to be in hard mode for next 20-25 days … so just a curious question !

Wet dreams are definitely not a relapse as it’s not in your control.

2 Likes

I relapsed 12 a.m. today. My start streak starts at 11 p.m. today. But my mental focus to do NoFap start now. :muscle:.cut out social media. Record self every 2 days.

1 Like

Black Bull,
I have discussed about wet dream on page no.278 it would help.

1 Like

You can do much better than this we all believe.

1 Like

I know I can. I was not putting myself in my schedule. Making time for myself. That was the problem. Rule to do is put yourself in you’re schedule or else the PMO will do it for you slowly but surely.

2 Likes

Let’s go.! Bring it on! :muscle:. I haven’t given up.

1 Like

Ohh, I am ready!!

2 Likes

This afternoon I went on devianart to look at some artists I liked before I started NoFap. I didn’t really look at anything sexual, just really good drawings of girls. I still haven’t got any urges since the beginning of the streak, at least not urges like the ones I used to get before. It is more like a feeling of intense desire and need for sex, which is long-lasting and super intense. I haven’t had a wet dream in more than a month so maybe that’s why. On the good side, I’ve noticed after that now images don’t stick to my mind like before, like I’ve got some protection that keeps my spirit pure. So now it’s not a matter of time until I relapse, this time I feel like I really got this. However, on the next few days, I’m gonna be extra strict with myself toas make sure this sort of incidents doesn’t happen again. I’M STILL DOWN FOR THE CHALLENGE, DON’T COUNT ME DEAD YET :fire::fire::fire:
Anyway, just wanted to share my day with you guys. My best streak was 22 days 6 hours, so now this is the biggest streak I’ve ever been on since I’ve discovered initially masturbation.
Good luck guys :+1:

2 Likes