Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

26 left in Gods Arena.

4 Likes

I will win this battle

4 Likes

Gah, REALLY struggling today gents. I was just about to look stuff up, but gonna post and do push ups 'til failure instead.

Holding fast.

4 Likes

I Relapsed I just so bad wanted to watch movies which I used to do all the time before and I watched some and lead to erotic stuff. Yhats how I relapsd.

Just had a wet dream!!!
This is just s natural process in rewiring.

4 Likes

This will help as a lot of wet dreams are coming in this match.

1 Like

after a long time a had strong boner when I wake up in the morning… felt so good !!! it’s been 5 days strike now :grinning:
waiting to experience wet dreams !

3 Likes

You can do much better my dear friend. Just dont lose it this time.
We are with you… erotic stuff is nothing in front of love.

Have emotion of love in your heart. Destroy your pride. You must become one with the almighty to feel his powers. You are not far from him. He was inside you all the time. He never deserted you.

You looked for him in outside world. That is what most of men do. And they never find it. They search for it in ■■■■… they blow themselves away but they dont get it… its like holding water in their hands. How hard they try the water spills at the next hour. …

They keep searching for it in wrong direction. The passion … is within us. If we were dead there will be no passion. The passion for all things comes within us. We just have to clear the fog from our minds to see the true nature of things around us.

Lust is never satisfied … it will drain your all energy… and leave you unsatisfied every time you go for it. So the wise man never falls in lust trap because he know the source of all joy is within himself

6 Likes

Man I can’t tell you how sad I’m I was on such a good streak and I started working on weekends and going to school on days so I was busy all the time, but then I Relapsed beouse of election day i tried to keep my self busy all day but then once I had a little time for my self I went directly to movies and one thing led to another.i might take a break from the app and update when I get a higher streak.

2 Likes

:bell::bell::bell::bell:
Elimination no.4
@Zaq73
images(19)

1 Like

Taking a break now will be a huge mistake. You will become lonely. You need motivation rn and this is the best platform to get it.

4 Likes

I don’t know man I’ll see I might visit this still

Visit on weekends…

1 Like

A Real Man Rises above pain & sufferings to become the best version of himself, Tough as Steel.

images(15)

4 Likes

I dropped the ball boys. Down one life. Should’ve posted and done push ups

Push ups is not the real solution bro. If you can see the bad effects of fapping with awareness you can easily decide on the point of urge whether to become weak or strong.

The choice is always with you… FIT THIS LINE IN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUSNESS… THE CHOICE OF FAP OR NOT FAP IS WITH YOU…

2 Likes

Please make necessary changes to the score board @Resurrection

1 Like

:loud_sound:
ELIMINATION NO.5
@anon15901281

images(30)

Stay strong rest of men.

2 Likes

It’s only 8 days of Nov and 5 people perished!!

Stay strong guys.

2 Likes

Keep going guys.I have deleted my social media account and also i restricted the hours that i surf the web

2 Likes