Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

@KRYPTIC @pierretomas18 sent to pit of slaves
tenor%20(13)
Happy New Year!!

2 Likes

I ended up having sex with a girl. GG’s.

But far from giving up.

3 Likes

Everyone is starting over so id like to as well so that when the new year comes i can be a perfect i know thats weird but it seems nice i hope you’ll allow ill just reset my thing any way

Im not sure how to refresh my thing

I figured it out but when ever 2020 comes the first day ill get to say its my one year anniversary and alot of us will have the same day anniversary and i believe you all wont relaspe for 365 so hopefully i didn’t do that for nothing.

3 Likes

You were in the tight corner … the very day you had started edging.

It can take a superhuman effort to avoid an elimination from this point.

After high streak relapse… it is not easy to climb up again.

Can you prove me wrong ?

https://rewirecompanion.com/t/the-relapse-paradox/8767?u=resurrection

3 Likes

Why u eliminate me i relapse on 31 dec 2018
& not in this year

1 Like

Something came to my mind today. It’s from a book.
You must have heard this question many times, “What do you want in life?”, But you might not have heard this one, “What kind of pain are you willing to endure in life?”. Everyone loves the view of the summit, but hates the efforts of a climb. Everyone wants to be a billionaire, but nobody is ready to face heartbreaking rejections and failures. Everyone’s wants to fly, but no one is ready to crash.

Always ask yourself, “what pain I am ready to feel in order to achieve my goals?”.

5 Likes

images(10)

All alone He was living.
In a world without an end or beginning.
He was living life for the feeling. But I don’t mind, I don’t mind And all the wrongs He committed.
He was numb and He was so co-dependent he was young and all he had was the city But I don’t mind, I don’t mind And I know that He is capable of anything,

In the night he was hit by urges. In the night he’s dancing to relieve the pain. he’ll never walk away. In the night when he comes crawling and tears keep falling down his face. he’ll never walk away (I don’t think you understand)
He sang a song. He was cold and he was so unforgiving. Now he dances to the song on the minute. Yeah, all the time, And it got him on his knees like religion. He becomes a man now
He defeats his urges.

3 Likes

There is no need to reset your counter if you did not relapse. It will unnecessarily confuse our volunteer @Forerunner. You are going to become a goddess. If you reset now, you will be in pit of slaves. So, do not reset.

1 Like

Elimination 3
@Shinkuu
tenor%20(4)

It was clearly said that the New Year gift was only for form fillers. If you relapsed, why didn’t you ask for reentry? We cannot allow everyone in the name of gift. Entry and reentry, everything is closed now. No mercy. Do not give excuses of relapse and kindly rest in graveyard.
Our volunteer @Forerunner reported your relapse and hence you are out.
Happy New Year!! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

When i am alone at home urges are hitting me continually like tomorrow i was alone at home, my mother was going outside and my brother was going to tution, i feel many urges but somehow i control it.
DO YOU HAVE A SOLUTION, HOW CAN I REMAIN CALM WHEN I WAS ALONE AT HOME??

3 Likes

Bro, cleanse your mind using some yogic process. Why are you torturing yourself in NoFap? NoFap is fun, not continuous torture.
I live alone in my hostel room. I sleep alone and I wake up alone. No other person is watching me except God. I do not get such urges because I cleanse my mind in morning by doing mantra meditation daily. Infact, it is my biggest weapon against unnecessary lust.

8 Likes

Can u pls share that mantra…

@iwillsucceed1 Sister your counter has reset, what is happening?

1 Like

Please Pm me.

@iwillsucceed1 please clarify whether you relapsed. Even if you reset for no reason, you will be sent to pit of slaves. If you didn’t relapse, you better reset it to what it was before, otherwise you will miss a chance of going to arena of gods.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/tEO87hvh8kE

I think nightfall will stop when we become aware even in our sleep.

3 Likes

True, but notice he also encourages people to fucus on themselves excessively. Me me me.look carefully at his disciples in these videos. Are they honourable?

Pure water with 10 % poison is still poison.
Last thing I will say on the subject. We can speak further in private. But it was my duty to say just this in public.

1 Like