The Last Person Standing Match 3.0
I welcome everyone to the third version of Last Person Standing Match. This match has helped a lot of people in getting serious about nofap and achieve a significant amount of success. From the last two versions, we have learnt a lot, and this version aims to make this match even better by adding a habit tracker. The importance of habits can not be over-emphasised. They are the key to a successful nofap journey.
Having said this, I mention the rules we have already discussed in the thread:
- Entry deadline is first week. No new participant will be entertained after week 1.
- Duration of match is 3 months. Hence the match would end on 13th November, 2019.
- Participants will get eliminated upon first relapse.
- 100 points for every week on nofap.
- 50 points once someone crosses his highest streak.
- Every participant should take up at least 3 tasks from the list of tasks. 30 points will be given when someone completes at least 2/3 tasks on at least 6 days of the week.
- Every 4th week the participants should take up one additional task. Then they should do at least (all tasks - 1) on at least 6 days of the week to get 30 points.
- Tasks have been divided into mandatory tasks and elective tasks.
- Participants should share their improvement stories weekly once , this would motivate everyone else.
Participants must do the below mentioned 3 mandatory tasks in first 3 weeks.
From the fourth week they can select one additional task from the tasks list.
These are the tasks which must be done by everyone. These are aimed at brainwashing the subconscious mind against PMO and making everyone obsessed with the goals that matter.
- Meditation : For the beginners 5-10 minutes meditation once a day is good enough.
- Affirmations : Maintain a journal and write (One-time activity) :
a. why you are doing nofap ?
b. how has it harmed you ?
Read these answers daily.
First thing in the morning write (Daily activity):
a. what you want to achieve in life ?
b. why is it so important ?
In the night before going to sleep:
Read the journal again and introspect how aligned are you actions with your goals.
- Track your progress daily and check in rewire app with a summary.
- Fixing the sleep schedule
- Cold Shower
- Facing Your Fears Like Social Anxiety / Socialize /Talk to one new person
- Studying hard for your Goals.
- Going Outside Daily.
- Quitting other addictions.
- Worshipping or any spiritual practice
- Reading few pages of a good book daily
- Practising gratitude / Giving back to society / Social work
- Spending quality time with your family
- Creative recreation (dancing, singing, playing an instrument)
To address any confusion about tasks:
First three weeks:
3 mandatory tasks - meditation, affirmation, daily check in
From fourth week:
3 mandatory tasks + 1 new task from list of elective tasks
I encourage everyone to use the below telegram group for daily check - in.
If you have any concerns related to privacy. Please Google about privacy settings in telegram. With proper settings none can see yout contact details.
If you still have any privacy concerns then you can continue checking in here itself.
Daily check in telegram group
Add yourself in the following format:
Highest Streak -
Sharing code -
Tasks: Meditation 0, Daily Check-in 0, Affirmation 0
Mandatory tasks are mentioned and the count of days is mentioned adjacent to that.
The count will be reset to 0 every week.