Last Person Standing Match 2.0

Are you keeping an eye on everyone here @_KarmaYogi

Are everyone going strong ?

2 Likes

KarmaYogi mentioned in an earlier post tat it had already begun.

1 Like

I am and updating my progress on the scoreboard daily.

Thanks bro for reminding, I have added all of the contestants in my companion list to keep a track

3 Likes

Oh…I didn’t see that. In the first post it’s saying like the entry closes on June 13th. And match ends on Aug 13th.

Since I relapsed once yesterday, I got out according to scoreboard. I thought the match starts from June 13th only. @_KarmaYogi

So bad @Aragorn … You were thinking that you can fap before the match begins. That means you fell in the trap. That is how our mind plays with us …
Good bye !!
Try again one last time

2 Likes

No probs man.

You guys go ahead with the match. I will be here around winning my streak independently.

All the best to all of you.
Stay strong and Beat the addiction.
Good bye.

2 Likes

@amitkum689

3 Likes

Folks, so sad we have already lost 3 people.
Remember this addiction is not easy to quit. Not at any moment feel overconfident. Prepare the daily plan which helps you stay busy and away from slightest of sexual temptations.

Remember this competition is just for 90 days, and all of us must win this.
Learn from your previous mistakes.

1 Like

There are times in our life when we need to give our very very best to our lives.
If for some reason we dont offer our best then we develop an amazing power of doing exactly what doesnt need to be done.
The people with this quality are masters in failing even in the smallest of their endeavours .
We have faced this enough number of times in our lives. Lets not repeat any of those past mistakes.

Lets live everyday as if this is the day 1 of Hard Mode.

Keep your eyes on the 90th day when you will feel like a free man again.

#TogetherWeWillRiseAgain

1 Like

I haven’t felt this good on weeks I never want to go back to who I was. I desire true freedom, so I’m willing to fight for it. I will be free and nothing will stop me I’m better than PMO and stronger than this addiction that has plagued me for 12 years.

We will succeed brothers, press on until we reach the top and never stop.

2 Likes

Jtbx65 Single 19 :uk: pun6lj Days>1

jenmar0
M
USA
9e74e6

Please add yourself on page 2

Kevin Kerich 20 Single r8w4sh Kenya :kenya: CS:5

Sahas, brother, why did you relapse? What was the trigger? Brother don’t do this again. We must resist, we are warriors and no matter how many times you fall keeo getting up and freedom will be yors.

2 Likes

@Sahas Like everytime you let us down again.

I know its tough. Its tough for everyone. Yesterday I had heavy urges but I had resolved that I am not gonna entertain those feelings.
Learn from Raghu keep yourself busy. Else you will be in this app forever.

One suggestion, go for soft mode. Just have sex with your partner whenever you feel the urge to fap. Dont push yourself too much. Do what you can. Dont follow others who have long streaks. Take baby steps and succeed there then think of hardmode.

5 Likes

Kicking out @Sahas

2 Likes

@Ankur_Chawla Update your streak

Ghost relapsed too I just noticed when I checked his status.

1 Like