Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

A piece of Motivation

:studio_microphone:
I have to do hard work,
Truth in my words,
I agree to my determination … the aim that i had made… i agree to my aim.

Life is like this… fighting with yourself only.
Win over yourself… this win has its own happiness.
I am searching for that chance, i have suffered from emotions… give me one chance, give me one chance

I dont want to turn back now,
I have made plans for future… it is mine & yours.
The secret of hard work i have learned from this world,
I have never thought of losing this, i have to keep on walking without rest.

I dont want to weep nor bow down to anyone…the thing which is right is my morning…what is yours & what is mine…only path of truth.
Decide… whether to win or lose

The torch of HOPE has lighten up in my & your heart :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

The world will watch me rise up… my situation is changing now.
This is my time now with god on my side.
Now i have decided to defeat the adversity.

If you are firm in your belief… what are you afraid of ?

I have learnt to laugh in adversity.
Dont stop…
Keep on rising up.

20181126_112409

2 Likes
  • I have a monkey inside my head.
  • It whispers to me mediocrity.
  • And i am lost again and again.
  • Find me a beautiful place to rest my head.
  • Because i have died before my physical death.
  • It is time to prepare myself.
  • To face the demon that i gave birth.
  • Monkey soon you will be out of my head.
5 Likes

3 days left to your challenge @Resurrection :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Age 19y
Male
India
Single (unmarried)

cgl9k6 -code
Age 19
Male
Single
India

1 Like

20181214_203425

1 Like

I suggest you to do meditation before sleep.
Monkey will beg for mercy.

1 Like

I almost relapsed yesterday.
Thanks to the meditation.
It brought me back to my senses.

6 Likes

Thanks man,
victory will be mine :muscle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

New Entry : @Stonecold

images(133)

1 Like

Thxs for the welcome @Resurrection

1 Like

@hellojaani u dont listen i guess again relapsed🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Gates of Heaven are opened for some gladiators who will arrive soon. Hope you will like your new better bodies, which will be awarded to you on that planet. :wink:
Welcome. Happy Journey!
:shamrock::sparkle::tulip::cherry_blossom::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::four_leaf_clover::rosette::bouquet::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::white_flower::wilted_flower:

2 Likes

Great to see you. you’re a moderator now :man_technologist:
Hamare liye to aap pehle se hi moderator the :grin:
pyd4swhc1ep01
@Resurrection

3 Likes

GUYS I HAD A PEEK AT ANIME GIRLS AGAIN. Not a relapse, but close. Now I feel triggered as fck. These peeks are getting more and more common, and I am sure they will lead to relapse if I do nothing. Today I had an exceptionally bad day, a ton of really bad news, my week has been aweful, not so good sleep, a lot of deception/frustration, etc. So this afternoon I was feeling TOTALLY wiped out, so unhappy. And I heard the call of relapse. And I answered to it. Thankfully not long enough to really relapse, but not so far from it.
Guys I have started meditation 3 days ago, it incredibly empowered me and it’s definitely the only reason why I haven’t relapsed today. Otherwise I would have cracked down all the way a lot sooner. But I feel the chasing effect is huge thus time, my hunger for sex is almost unbearable. But I will do it. The meditation learning is becoming an emergency now, I really HAVE TO protect my spirit from alkthe this sh
t. So I will be doing intense program now. Also I will add new rules to define a relapse to make sure this kind of thing doesn’t happen anymore. No more laxism, this time I will be 100% strict. The fact that I have a horrible day, or even a horrible week, is no excuse. Now I really regret because I could have grown my spirit power by resisting this urge, this day was an opportunity to get better and I wasn’t lucid enough to take it. Honestly guys I regret.
The problem is, I feel like I am almost at top level of NoFap. I know it may seem stupid because of what I’ve just done, but in everyday life I’m so strong now, I’ve become used to NoFap benefits and I don’t really see anymore progress. This is really getting me down. Then I have these occasional bursts of desire, which I can’t control, even though now I defeat any regular urge easily almost without thinking. But these bursts are so strong, I don’t know how to manage them.
Guys I’m feeling terrible now. It wasn’t a relapse, but I feel there are heavy damage to my mind that will take some time to recover. May this be a lesson for all of you. I feel crap now. Soft ■■■■ will only lead you to relapse, or unhappiness. Next time you feel you are on the edge, remember me. I will be happy if you don’t fall thanks to me.
Honestly guys, I don’t know what to ask, but I need something : support, advice, whatever just please talk to me. I need you people.
You are great :+1:

3 Likes

Peeking makes you weak. Fight it as hard as you can.go to nature for healing and strength. Decide that you would rather die than become subhuman. In the days of old sexual degenerates were executed as a sacrifice to the gods. It might sound extreme to our modern ears. But think about it also. Its not only about us , about our pleasure or pain. Its also about our kinsmem and our children. What will we leave after our death that will surly come soon… This filth or glory. What will be our children inheritance? Even if you have to crawl, do not surrender! There are no excuses, for the gods do not challenge us with things we can’t handle. All is possible and we are free!

3 Likes

Gods, help me to enter your arena soon and once entered please give me enough strength and wisdom to be there forever… coming soon… current streak 33 days…

3 Likes

Ohh noo I missed the chance to make fun of you! :joy::joy::joy:
Jk jk it’s great that you didn’t relapse KEEP FIGHTING ON!

1 Like

@Taher Why was it removed? How is that offensive to anyone? Can’t someone post a picture of their monarch here without getting flagged? PC brigade gone mad !

1 Like

Your picture was ok, it’s just a precautionary measure (for now) in order to not start another war.

1 Like