Lancelot's Personal Journey towards life goals (27 M)

You’re on day 4 buddy. I just read a research on pubmed. Abstinence from ejaculation causes your testosterone to rise. It peaks at around 7 days. So urges are gonna get stronger. Be prepared. You better not disappoint us. Put that T-energy to good use. :muscle: :fire:

1 Like

Thanks a lot brother, Although my coworking week is coming, so that should keep me busy. The real challenge will come when I’ll be back. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll do my level best not to disappoint you and others here. :fire::raised_hands:

1 Like

Day 9 (21/02/23)
Slept late last night, played some game as I was bored with work.
Woke up late, entire day was spent in work - 10:30 till 8:15 pm.
My mind was not at peace this morning, lot of thoughts, felt stuck in my career (Although I am working as a designer, but the company has kind of a culture of making an agile team where every single member of the team is more like an all-rounder, i.e. a one-man army, So technically I am the Designer, Manager, Quality Analyst too, more like a blessing in disguise)
Couldn’t do much today as well, but spent my evening reading various post of other users and surprisingly every other post was relatable in one way or another (not totally but ya some part of it was)
Last night was having urges, but thanks to @CoffeeMan for holding me accountable and bringing my senses back.

Now I am at peace for a while, going to plan things out in a better way. I can’t let this slip away.
Going to chill for a while and going to sleep then.

1 Like

Magnificent :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:. That’s looking reall!!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, brother @Sholt_Tenkerrot :smile:

1 Like

Hey @LL667788 !! Found a video of you dealing with your urges. :point_down:
giphy

1 Like

Haha, that’s perfect bro! :smile: and same goes to you as well. :raised_hands:

1 Like

I think some of you here we are on the same track like reading books its great especially those upgrading your mind
For me i suggest
think and grow rich

1 Like

Thanks bro for the suggestion, they also suggested that one. :raised_hands:

Day 10 (22/02/23)
Last night slept late again, but woke up on time.
Most of my time today was again spent at work, next week will be super busy as it is a coworking week, going to meet my colleagues after a while.

Today was overall a fair day, client appreciated my design suggestions. Spent some time today learning blender as usual.

Next target, to complete more lectures on it and reach atleast a basic level of understanding in it.

No sign of urges, spent sometime today in the community by interacting in group chat and reading insighful post. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Day 11 (23/02/23)
Last night slept late again as a result woke up late and in the daytime while working I had some mild headache. (Nobody to blame but me, myself and I :melting_face:)
Most of my time today was dedicated to work, overall completed things smoothly, tomorrow going to be busy again.

Finally, spent some decent amount of time on blender particle system, discovered a free GIF add-on which exports GIF instead of animation in blender. Below is a sample of what I made today.
(Just some glowing blue orbs made with blender’s particle system)

Next target: As usual, explore and learn more about this vast 3D software by completing more lectures on it after my coworking week.

No urges, Although had a mild headache and had some negative thoughts, suddenly discovered this Celtic music which kept me calm entire day, first 24 mins were literally something different that kept my mood up all day, no overthinking, no urges, just enjoyed the music while working :raised_hands:

Looking forward to another great day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a tip from me b4 you sleep ask yourself this 3 question

Who are you ??
What are your life goals??
How much are you doing about it??

Ask these questions everyday because it gives a purpose to your mind and continously reminds you what your purpose

1 Like

Thanks bro, this is really deep. We hardly do this and that’s why we stay in the same spot.

2 Likes

Day 12 (24/02/23)
What a day, was super busy with work entire day, didn’t got time for anything else today. Just a while ago finished my dinner and got a confirmation from client that final deliverable can be done by Monday. Thankfully, I won’t have to sit in front of my laptop for now :relieved:

So far doing good no time for urges, completed 8 days so far, I am feeling bit confident now and yes I am noticing few changes again I am calm and handling tough situation with patience. Going to continue same way. No turning back :fire::fire::fire::sparkles:

2 Likes

Day 13 (25/02/23)
Nothing much for today, spent my day buying stuffs and packing things. Overall a busy day, felt tired in the afternoon and took a nap.

No urges, just usual busy day.

3 Likes

Day 14 (26/02/23)
Finally done traveling 1000kms, bit tired but overall good.
As usual busy day, no time for anything else. I guess this week will be less likely, going to contribute towards my personal goals. But no worries I’ll take it as a break and bounce back with full energy once I am fully back. :fire:

2 Likes

Day 15 (27/02/23)
Overall a busy day, finally met my colleagues, and also this was my first office visit. Overall a good day, had no time to think something silly, before I use to be very self-conscious, but this time I wasn’t.

2 Likes

Already seeing the positive effects of NoFap. Good job man :+1:

1 Like

Thanks brother, although I believe it’s just the beginning.

2 Likes

Day 16 (28/02/23)
Just another busy day at office, proactively joined the technology group, as today’s activity was to join one of a group from the various available groups. For some reason I was bit nervous but ya it didn’t last for long. I was able to clearly convey my message. Overall a good day.

2 Likes