Kunal's nofap journey

Hey diary, i will be posting here to keep myself accountable towards no fap. In past i have made some good streaks of 200+ days but i noticed that as my streak advanced i became overconfident and used to peak a lot which decreased the impact of nofap.

So this time i will not peak at all, that’s my promise and will keep in updating about my streak from time to time.

6 Likes

Day 3

Currently on day 3, it was full of urges.
I really wanted to peak but controlled myself because one peak acts like domino effect and ends in relapse.

This time i will make it count. Overall feeling confident and happy. See you soon.

3 Likes

Hey diary!

Day 4 going on. Temptation to watch ■■■■ was really high at night but i controlled myself.

It’s been only 3+ days in this streak but i am feeling clean and that feeling of guilt is not there anymore.

I feel like i am spending too much time on phome, so i have decided to use phone only when i am on break as per my pomodoro cycle.

See you soon
Bye!

4 Likes

Hi diary!

15 days completed without even a single peek.
New achievement unlocked.

Writing after long time, past few days of streak were really easy. Although facing minor flatline but urges are very feeble.

Finally my mind does not think about sex all day. I am able focus on other tasks for longer time. One thing i have realised is how important thoughts are in this journey.

Every action is consequence of thought behind it. So i am trying to keep my thoughts pure and full of positivity.

4 Likes

Congratulations :clap:. Keep going.

3 Likes

Hey bro this side Kunal
Hope you are doing well
All the best :cat:

4 Likes

Thanks man
Your dp looks familiar

BTW nice name bro :wink:

1 Like

Yeahh thanks :slightly_smiling_face:
How are you

2 Likes

Facing flatline, otherwise good.
How about you? How’s the streak going?

2 Likes

Same bro facing flatline :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

What is your current streak?

1 Like

3 rd day today
I dont know what was my last streak
Wbu?

1 Like

Currently 20th day going on. Starting to see some benefits.

3 Likes

Great keep going

20 characters

2 Likes

Hey Diary,

Quick update, 25 days completed, without any peeking. Although i had a lot of urges 2 days back but i managed.

Flatline has kicked in, during daytime energy level is really low. Focusing on postivies, my acnes are fading away and i am getting more confident every passing day.

Sometimes temptation to relapse is too much but this diary keeps me accountable for my actions.

I will transform myself mentally, physically and spiritually within next six months this is my promise to myself.

2 Likes

Great going. All the best :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you bro, best wishes to you too for your SR journey.

2 Likes

Hi diary!

I remember how before this streak i used to have sexual thoughts all the time but after 33 days streak i have noticed that i barely get any sexual thought randomly.

It has made me more focused and disciplined.
I am gonna make a complete list of benefits once i hit 50 days.

Till then see ya :slight_smile:
Bye

2 Likes

Update:

Day 124

I noticed a lot of positive changes during this streak but i peaked a lot during these 124 days, so i am going to reset my streak and will make a new streak with no peaking.

I had a lot of energy but i did not utilise it properly, this time i wanna do things differently. Also I’ll be updating here about my daily goals and target in below format:

Day 0

Wake up at 4 Am. -

Study (12 hours atleast) -

Workout. -

Prayer. -

Meditation. -

3 Likes

Relapsed

I am ashamed to say that i have relapsed multiple times in past 10 days. I thought i had control over pmo but i was wrong.

I had not masturbated for over 140 days and saw these amazing benefits but over time i got used to these benefits and became normal part of my life, i forgot what it used to feel like when i was relapsed on daily basis. I am listing down the side effects of pmo i faced recently for my future reference-

1. Lack of self confidence - I could not even look in the eyes of random shopkeeper and people i meet in everyday life.

2. Too much sleep and laziness - I felt like staying in bed whole day and not to do anything.

3. Sub par performance in gym - I could not lift which weights which i used to lift very easily and got tired very early. Had to leave my workout session in middle.

4. Slow muscle recovery after workout

5. Anger, irritation and frustration.

Going to be very strict from now on. I have a target of making streak of 365 days without any peek. Will try my best to achieve it.

2 Likes