Ki11 diary of nofap

Day 255
Today i managed to have somehow 2 wet dreams the same day in my life lol , when it comes to other things…i have more motivation to learn etc. There are no urges atm . I am still sick. I feel at peace , but also as the days go on i have this desire more and more to change my life not just in nofap but in everything else…i am not satisfied with the current situation and want to improve really much in everything.

1 Like

Day 267
The past few days whenever i watch my streak i dont consider 267 a good number of days…idk the more you go the less you are satisfied with the result, i want it to go to 300, 400 , 500
Also i am gaining confidence to go to meetings etc, i am not satisfied with anything and want to improv everything drastically
I am still sick so i cant say whether the brain fog left me or it is still here cos every day my head hurts and i feel dizziness .

Don’t count days brother The Number Game Should Not Be Your Motivation

Ik but they are a part of my motivation , my biggest motivation is of course to change my life , this is just a part of it

2 Likes

p163191_p_v8_al

I am currently on day 300 :smiley: i broke my last record by 115 days, i can see that talking to other people is much easier
I usually dont think to much about nofap anymore , also i have more and more desire to change everything in my life
I am currently on a therapy also for my headaches

3 Likes

Good job bro you are my inspiration :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

DAY 518
I am still doing the no fap…since my last writing here things happened i couldnt imagine…i found new friends, went to some religious communities , and i feel like i am at home…before i was just at home and i went out to do something like once a year with someone…now i am going everywhere almost every day…went to france portugal spain etc etc…did things i couldnt imagine…this year is the best year of my life…and by a large margin…i have never felt so alive…and the things just keep coming to me…All God wanted me to do was to get out of my comfort zone and when i went to that community everything changed…tears became joy and sadness happiness…I broke my past nofap record by 330 some days…i almost dont have any negative thoughts…got more energy etc etc…my life turned to the better in a way i couldnt imagine…

Sad news…i finally fapped and watched ■■■■ after 522 days…the pressure was to much…i usually get angry when i play games…and then the devil uses your weak moments into making you do things you wouldnt think off…instagram and facebook got more and more reels with women putting their naked ■■■ there and it triggers my emotion…i am trying not to do it all day long…but this time it was to strong for me and i failed…the devil made a mistake in making me sin…i will come back much stronger and determined…i also know that i didnt lose everything…it is just a small set back…i failed for 4 days the past 720 days…i am more on like day 600 than 0 …so i have a plenty of motivation not to lose the rest…wish me luck

1 Like

We are with you bro !! . Its never worth it.

2 Likes

Thank you bro :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Currently i am having big mental battles not to fap again since i relapsed after 522 days…the pressure is huge…funny how when i start praying it gets even harder…like the devil attacks me even more

1 Like

I failed again after 87 days…i swear it only motivates me even more now…i will become better in every shape of form…less screen time, more reading , more training , less negative thoughts and everything bad…may Jesus help me

2 Likes

So , today i am on day 140, the past 944 days i failed 5 times…i think it is a huge improvement and lets say overall the best streak ever considering i watched ■■■■ every day back in the days…i still have urges, it js still hard to control them but i am used to it…pictures with women with bikinis without them being completely naked can make my head feel dizzy…like the women doesnt need to be completely naked to get me aroused…thats how much my brain wants ■■■■ but i wont fail …christianity and my relationship with God is getting better and better , i am getting better in every part of my life…ofc i am feeling sometimes sad or lonely…it is cos of the wounds i recieved in my life and with ■■■■ but is is getting better. Thank you for reading this

Jesus really gave me strenght and without him i am nothing