Kazim's Diary To Success [23 M]

In sha Allah this is your success story now :raised_hands::pray:

4 Likes

@kazim.09 you are doing great!

3 Likes

Binocular, you may not know it but DANNG. I read your post every now and then. Man your words have impacted me alot. Thanks for the advice. Your a real gem to this community. :heart:

4 Likes

In sha Allah. I hope it’ll be my success story. :hugs:

Thanks bro. I participated in your full year challenge. Couldn’t check-in daily although I didn’t relapse since the year begun. Going strong :muscle:

5 Likes

All the best brother :100:

3 Likes

Bro once said

And I made a 132 day streak when I had no experience of reaching even 100 days.

@Binocular pls same something to me now :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I only help you see the way you forgot to see. All the rest is done by you. You are your hero and you are your enemy.

Damn, I’m so honored that the rising king said that.

4 Likes

Day 90

polícia

7 Likes

To enter heaven one day.

Well thanks for the call that day. I am on day 7 now.

And history knows what happens after I complete 7 clean days.

6 Likes

Congratulations man!! :tada: Direct your energy to create your grand bright future!!

4 Likes

Thanks alot :pray:

It’s this community which helped me alot. Sticking to like minded people, fighting the same addiction, venting over here, reading about others struggles. All has helped me tremendously. I hope we all make it to the other side :blush:

5 Likes

And we all are rooting for you. C’mon neji show us your power. Don’t beat yourself anymore overthinking about “that”.

Hogaya jo hona tha. Ab mard ban aur phir se buland ho :muscle:

5 Likes

There’s a reason kaguya had a byakugan.

5 Likes

Day 104

Nofap is going great. Although my other goals are lacking such as lifting weights. My biggest problem is the soreness and cramps I get after working out intensely.

So I have decided to start working out slowly. I mean extremely slowly. My arms are like twigs :joy: so it’s better to be slow.

As it’s my first day I’ll do (take breaks because I’ll definitely need them hehe)

20 pushups (with proper form)
20 situps
20 squats

I’ll increase them gradually and hopefully I’ll get to 100 each per day. If anyone have any advice regarding working out specially home workouts. Please I’m eager to learn. The problem I face is dunno why soreness and cramps (aka Delayed onset muscle soreness) are so hard on me that I lose motivation.

4 Likes

Use Home workout app and begin with beginner exercise sets. It begins with what is like sets of 4 pushups only and multiple exercises. So you remain interested and also it really brings you in shape. Apart from that there is a 100 pushup app which is also good. Although reaching 100 pushups in one go is a herculean task and even experts are unable to perform it.

4 Likes

david-goggins-lifting

Kazim on the way to do something like goggins.

5 Likes

Day 120

Though I feel total shit for not able to improve my studies and sleeping routine. Oh also I’m skipping workouts alot. I have become a little procrastinating d!ckhead lately. Need to fix them ASAP.

BUT :grin:

200w

10 Likes

120 days is just Absolutely insane,you have so much self control bro,you have already conquered your desires you have won over it now you just have to sit back and defend yourself,you are strong now and unbreakable,i hope you don’t backdown.

6 Likes

Well done on getting to day 120 bro!

You have gained a great deal of energy and willpower. Use that strength to overcome other challenges in your life. Get your studies back on track and have a healthy sleep schedule. Work out like a champion. We want to see you keep going and keep growing :muscle: :heart:

Don’t count the days, make the days count :sparkles::boom:

7 Likes

@Ryangosling bro I’ll never ever surrender nor give up. Even if I fall I’ll get up everytime. Man I don’t want to go back to those depressing days :sob: I’ll never give up and always fight. Thanks for your support bro.

@Forerunner Alhumdulillah brother. Yes you’re absolutely right. Our goals will and should change. Nofap was one of the goals but I’m lacking in different areas so I have to become better. Way to success never ends. Thanks for your support bro.

I pray you guys do your best and God bless you.

9 Likes