Kazim's Diary To Success [23 M]

I see, you are slowing getting up to the madara level.

But just don’t use it to destroy the villages.

3 Likes

Bro the flatline phase :sob::sob::sob:

Feels like I’m a zombie. No motivation to study and literally do the simplest tasks. NOT EVEN URGES No morning woods.

It’s been 74 days. And this streak has been the cleanest ever.

0 peeking
0 urges

Still going through hell. Geez just a few more days and I’ll be back to normal dopamine levels.

5 Likes

Keep going. I’ll be getting there soon.

4 Likes

Bro add me as a companion please. Share your sharing code

Sharing code: sospqy

4 Likes

This is mine. ddm6v4
Your streak is way ahead of me though. Idk why would you want me🤷
I’m far behind you as of right now.
Added you

4 Likes

Day 31 :bowing_man::bowing_man:

Fam that’s a whole @ss month. You’re doing superb. Keep going bro.

4 Likes

That doesn’t matter man. In no time you will reach 100+ days.

3 Likes

Great. Flatline is temporary, I recommend getting a physical high through sports or workouts.

That will definitely help.

4 Likes

This is excellent advice. Exercise and a healthy lifestyle speed up recovery and shorten the flatline. Getting a good 8 hours of sleep, drinking at least 1.5l of water a day, and a light, healthy diet with green vegetables will only help.

74 days clean without a peek, fantastic :saluting_face:

6 Likes

No flat shit. Who cares if you feel good doing Nofap. It’s simply a normal lifestyle to break free from those days where you used to be at the bottom. Discip-line! Not Flat-line! That’s what you should aim for. Just do it and believing in yourself! Believe in who you are and what you do. You are strength and you will be the best or you’ll be nothing. You will make it and it’s simply a matter of time.
Have patience, warrior, you are @kazim.09 so make that name forever ring in your enemies’ears. Rise and crush your excuses!

6 Likes

Thanks, The best part is i have days, Multiple days where i don’t even think about that garbage. And I say with a big smile I’m really really happy.

Thanks alot bros. For some reason tough love is the only thing which works wonders on me. Great advice to all. I’ll never back down nor give up. Always focused on the goal. No matter how hard or tough the situation is. FOCUSED

5 Likes

Day 82 :blush:

So I’ll cross day 100 in Ramadan. That’s great. This streak have been the most cleanest of my life. I hope everyone reading this leave PMO, become successful in life. Peace✌️

8 Likes

In sha Allah this is your success story now :raised_hands::pray:

4 Likes

@kazim.09 you are doing great!

3 Likes

Binocular, you may not know it but DANNG. I read your post every now and then. Man your words have impacted me alot. Thanks for the advice. Your a real gem to this community. :heart:

4 Likes

In sha Allah. I hope it’ll be my success story. :hugs:

Thanks bro. I participated in your full year challenge. Couldn’t check-in daily although I didn’t relapse since the year begun. Going strong :muscle:

5 Likes

All the best brother :100:

3 Likes

Bro once said

And I made a 132 day streak when I had no experience of reaching even 100 days.

@Binocular pls same something to me now :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I only help you see the way you forgot to see. All the rest is done by you. You are your hero and you are your enemy.

Damn, I’m so honored that the rising king said that.

4 Likes

Day 90

polícia

7 Likes