Kazim's Diary To Success [23 M]

I have never been a fan of keeping journals or writing out about my day, but I’ll give it try, So yeah I’m fighting this addiction since late 2018 and i had my fair share of success made a couple of 30s and some 90 and then made a streak of 206 days but Relapsed on 27 june 2023 and since then I’m relapsing every now and then. Days are days, nothing much about counting days, If I have decided to quit then I’m free from this second not by completing xyz days.

I’ll daily update about my day over here.

“I KAZIM TAKE AN OATH THAT I SHALL BECOME A BETTER PERSON” Maybe I’m too motivated? Idk but I’ll make myself go through hell to fullfil my OATH.

16 Likes

U can do it OUR emperor…

7 Likes

Thanks @redFalcon Hopefully this time.

7 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

8 Likes

This is the best decision you have taken, beast mode activated

4 Likes

Day 1

Even tho i was very much enthusiastic in the start, but soon came the demise of my Grandma. I’m over it now I can’t do anything except accepting the reality, My brain is very much addicted to po*n because all the past week I used it so i could escape the pain and reality, May she RIP. She was one of the wisest person I knew. So here goes nothing Day 1 begins now.

Miss you ma :heart:

8 Likes

I too lost my Nana recently. I was very much connected to him. I can still not get over it and therefore any free time becomes more painful.

9 Likes

Day 3

Everything seems to be going great, I have joined the gym once again. My whole body is sore because i over did it :grin:. I have installed Instagram once again too, no my Instagram isn’t that bad, I’m following motivational and gym pages only but if things go south I’ll delete insta. So far everything is going well.

8 Likes

Day 19

Feels like flatline has begun, well whatever I’ll go with the flow.

I’ll only use reddit to view r/nofap and some UFC fighting videos.

Finally I’m out of chaser effect. This streak has been the cleanest one ever :muscle:

6 Likes

Day 0 :pensive:

I messed up man, Streak of 22 days tossed into gutter by my foolishness. I did it 2 times ugh I’m a fu¢king idiot. Man I have too much free time on my hands, I need to do something about it.

4 Likes

Man I am serious as fuck, can I join you? I am so aggressive and frustrated about this shit that now it’s ■■■■ v me now. I just can’t get over the breaking of 87 days streak. Even my girl is thinking what the hell happened to me in call that day. Even I don’t talk with my family much now. It’s too much, I need complete aggression this time. We got this bro, we have to do it at any cost. Msg me in personal, we will discuss it further. This shit is making me so much frustrated that I hope I don’t kill someone out of anger.

3 Likes

Day 1

Life is not easy but it was never meant to be easy. Still we must live on and make the best of it. God I wanna feel that glory again, I want to be freed from this shit. I know I’m the only one who must make the sacrifices But without God I’m nothing, God lend me thy power.

Let’s go @prince_king I was having urges today even tho I relapsed just a day ago, Still going strong.

7 Likes

Frustration is on another level but gotta keep the clam rather than affecting some friendships.

4 Likes

Hey it’s been a while, how are you brother? @kazim.09

5 Likes

I just realised we were both plotting our comebacks together after reading the replies.

I guess I am now in a place which was a dream for me at that time. But if you ask my present self, it will say “the work is around 50% done”. That’s how the never ending desires of human are.

But I want to know how he’s doing. Quite some time he was active on this forum. I think he struggled because his current streak is around 5-6 days.

3 Likes

Thanks for asking bro, I’m doing good, Day 8 :star_struck: not much but still I’m optimistic. I hope you are doing great as well.

@prince_king bro I’m proud of you keep going :muscle:

5 Likes

Madara, you trained me to be able to start 4th Ninja war. I am showing my abilities, now don’t let your student down. Show what madara is capable of.

2 Likes
Day 49

nope

8 Likes

Damn bro fire. Join me at the three figure mark. I am just 3 days away.

4 Likes

Thanks bro :blush:

(20 characters)

5 Likes