Kanu's Diary..šŸ”„[19M]

Before starting your day make a proper planning. And do your work in chain method.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s no need to be scared bro! You failed, so what you can try again! I donā€™t know anyone here who quit PMO cold turkey and succeededā€¦ it takes a lot of trial and error to stay consistent in this journey. You have made a few mistakes and likely you will make more in the future, but what you learn from it is more important. Iā€™ve been a victim to peeking and relapsing later, a bunch of times. Iā€™ve learned that peeking is off limits under all circumstances! It has helped me a lot. Also, something you can implement is to find other sources of happiness! Do what you love man, so that your brain doesnā€™t need any more dopamine, thus limiting urges. Workout, play something, Learn to dance, it doesnā€™t really matter as long as you enjoy it wholeheartedly and you get a sense of achievement! Itā€™s a slow and gradual process man, have patience. A lot of patience!

4 Likes

Yaa broā€¦ what I noticed is that as I was busy in the past days in studies i didnā€™t get urge or thought to tske a peek but today I thought I have less to study I just took the wrong way and couldnā€™t complete todayā€™s taskā€¦I will keep myself very busy from now everyday so that I have a lil pressure to complete daily goalsā€¦

2 Likes

Hey bro! Donā€™t worry now about what happened, just take out the good from this failure never forget how you feel after relapsing, it is no good. And if it makes you feel any better, I will tell you about myself, Iā€™d been trying to quit this addiction for one whole year and my highest streak in the whole 2020 was 19 days. Things that worked for me to get rid of this addiction for good are 1. Support from this forum. 2. Easy peasy. You might have heard about easy peasy method a couple of times now. It is an eye opener and it doesnā€™t require much time to read just invest 1-2 days to read this. Hereā€™s the link

Download pdf or epub version by opening this link in any browser.
According to this there is only one rule if you never want to relapse and it is no peeking.
Nothing else is needed, of course exercising meditation and staying busy will help but only thing you need to be most careful about is no peeking at any cost. And by peeking I mean intentionally opening some erotic content, if some ad pops up or anything like that just take your eyes away and close that tab, you need to do this for a few days and you will be good to go.
Wish you all the best bro!

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one you were pretty clear the first time you posted it broā€‹:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Shit :joy::joy:, I didnā€™t realize I posted it twice.

3 Likes

Thnxx bro @The_integrous_one for ur advice ā€¦i will surely take out time to reread the book :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yeah man honestly the best thing you can do at this point is get back on the horse and try again. Remember that success isnā€™t something you get, itā€™s something you earn daily for the work you put in. Learn from this and strive to be better
Stay strong brother :muscle:

2 Likes

Oh you have already read it :sweat_smile:, then just read the brainwashing part again and follow the rules written in the end strictly.

2 Likes

@kanu bhai mai khud nahi xhod pa raha ye addiction abhi relapse kar diya hu. Pata nahi kaise xhodo isko samaj ni aara dimag kharab hora

1 Like

2 Likes

Bro as i was told ā€¦read the easy peasy book and keep yourself busy ā€¦it will help uā€¦:fire::fire:

1 Like

Ohh man I have not relapsed but i uninstalled the app as i thought i was having some issues in bookmarking postā€¦and then after installing my timer has again started from zero :sob::sweat_smile::joy:

Do anyone here knows how can i set the timer rightā€¦??

Wo to nahi hoga ab , mere saath bhi yahi hua hai ek bar unistall kar diya fir install kiya to sab gayab

Kyun nhi hoga?? Tum chaho to ab 100 din ki streak set kar sakte ho. " :-1:" Iss par click karo home me he. Phir jab relapse kiya tha wo din and time set kardo

1 Like

Hi dear @kanu ,

The truth might taste bitter, but like a hard medicine, it must do good to us.

I think that the cause of our suffering is actually more within than outside. External factors may show the path to the muddy swamp but who takes steps and fall there, afterall?

In my opinion, giving excuses and blaming to external factors for our own failure is ignorant, and the real work to be done is towards self control, self motivation and ultimately self transformation through consistent effort for self improvement.

I also think that empty mind is Devilā€™s workshop. So itā€™s important to be engaged and push our own limits consistently. Being on the toes helps us to occupy our mind with little or no distraction. And that helps us to go a long way.

Few tools, I think we must have in our arsenal:

1. Clarity of mind
  2. A purpose in life
  3. Commitment and honesty to the self
  4. Self belief and self confidence
  5. Plan beforehand and be prepared
  6. Real execution of task
  7. Do the best and get ready for the worst
  8. Constant learning and gratitude

Regards
JumpingBuddha

5 Likes

@kanu bhai chill mar ā€¦ urge button dabaā€¦

2 Likes

Thnx to everyone who gave me their best advice ā€¦I will surely do my best this time and consistently improve myself and keep myself busy
ā€¦and bro @ayushbantaiji , @_TIGER told right we can set the streak to the last time we relapse from this button ā€œ:-1:ā€ and you can restore your backup if you had oneā€¦

2 Likes

aacha aisa bhi seen hai kya isme

1 Like

MARCH 15

Not s very productive day ā€¦used rc app and my phone a lot today ā€¦i must control using it otherwise i canā€™t study ā€¦ about todayā€™s goals i only completed shm, goc 1 -part 1 today and only a part of circulation chapter ā€¦the reason for this ā€¦useless phone usage and i went to dental clinic it took me about almost 2 hrs there ā€¦ tomorrow again i have to go ā€¦so tomorrow i have to manage my time very properly ā€¦so for tomorrowā€™s goals are:-

1. Wave
  2. Goc-1 part2 ,3
  3. Remaining Circulation chap.

One more thing do anyone know how to write with different font and size here ?