Just a question

Hey if someone has a nightfall, does he have to restart the whole streak or can he continue it? Since technically, he didnt do it on purpose ryt? Pls help i wanna know what to do incase i get one. M on day 5 today and i might get a fall within the next week, probably. Help appreciatedđź‘Ť.

2 Likes

Why are u thinking of the future so much?
Its not necessary that u will get one right?
And even if u get u dont have to restart streak
Just make sure u dont watch any explicit content
That sure will cause night fall

2 Likes

No u c i am not watching it…as of now…but i did get a wet dream, thankfully I didn’t ejaculate. I knew it was bound to happen within a few days as its rare that I hv managed to hold a streak this long​:+1:. The point is I wld have hated to restart all my hardwork and dedication towards the streak just because of a silly dream. Thankfully I dont have to​:blush::grin::v:.

2 Likes

Science says that nightfall consist no vital nutrients , so remain free and that will escape soon with time.

1 Like

Nightwall usually is a result of suppression of sexual thoughts by your concious and sub concious mind. If you want to be successful with Nofap you must abstain yourself from looking at any kind of inapropriate content online which stimulates your sexual desires. If the urge naturally comes to the surface of your mind then observe your breath and understand the nature of it with equanimity. You will realize any urge, no matter how powerful it is, will pass away if you maintain equanimity. This way you reduce the chances of nightfall.
But still if Nightfall happens, it is not considered as a breaking of Brhamachariya Sila or vow and I have reconfirmed this with monk and teachers. It is just a natural way to flush out your suppressed energy.
Brhamachariya doesn’t mean just abstaining from sex or masturbation but also maintaining purity of thoughts. The true qualities of Brhama i.e pure love, kindness,empathy and equanimity can only be developed if you triumph over your lust, anger, greed and attatchments by practising Sila(Morality), Samadhi(Concentration of mind) and Pragya (Insight meditation). This is in true sense Brhama Acharan, i.e Brhamachariya.

4 Likes

If u feel like this also wrong in the sense this should not happen
U can do this
17:25 Someone of the vow of celibacy should never spill his semen and, when it flowed of its own in sleep, take a bath, control his breath and chant the Gâyatrî
According to srimad bhagvat gita

1 Like

Hahaha …Gayatri mantra seems just like u want to escape from a ghost…
Why u thinking this as such a big stuff just take it lightly and don’t think much of it…

3 Likes

No it is not… Stay strong brotha

1 Like

Who’s worried about nutrients?!:joy::rofl:…like i said i just wanted 2 know what the further course of action shld be in that case​:man_shrugging:. Otherwise yeah ik nightfall is just the body’s way of excreting excess sperms, since they are continuously being formed and meanwhile the person isn’t removing them out voluntarily​:joy::rofl:…

Ik its not wrong…nightfall is just the body’s way of excreting excess sperms, since they are continuously being formed and meanwhile the person isn’t removing them out voluntarily​:joy::rofl:…nd m an atheist actually…so m not gonna do that​:joy::rofl:

Exactly…itna sochenge to actually ho hi jaayega…LMAO…all efforts gone to waste!

1 Like

Yeah u r right …try to think of upcoming goals.

1 Like

We think it that way that only ghost is affected
Nope there is many aspects to it that we don’t know
And saying so being in this forum will always remind that u have to stop something
If u had big stuff then nofap wont be problem

Drink water, clean your dress or sheets. Wash your thighs or that part. If it’s the middle of the night, sleep again and don’t think while laying on the bed, there is a chance you’ll stay awake till morning if you think. Because of the small brain dopamine surge.

And no, there is some loss. But less than if you relapse. Think about it. Your body made the semen (semen = sperm + secretions of prostrate, seminal vesicle and bulbourethral glands which contain ions and fructose) using your nutrients and it should’ve been absorbed back, but you lost it. So, eat the breakfast hard that morning. Eat healthy if you want.
Also watch the Fearless Dan’s video on wetdreams.:+1:

1 Like