Joseph's Diary to Awaken The SuperHero (Buried ago)

Day 17
Meditation ::heavy_check_mark:
Affirmations ::heavy_check_mark:
Visualization ::heavy_check_mark:
Exercise :heavy_check_mark:
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 18 of the subconsious mind
book)
Study :heavy_multiplication_x:

Brother today I feel happy …and you will ask why…the answer I found some interesting factor about me like @Tagore brother saying Iam a person who is not focusing on my aims and watching unproductive things in my journey. He was right Iam not focusing on thats things …Brothers I like mobile related platform and tech related platforms thats what my aim is based on and Iam doing engineering degree in computer…so when someone came to be and
ask about if eg Someone ask me brother suggest a good phone for me…I just feeel so so so so so happy that I will be on some high mood after that like an incident occured today my relative sister has asked me she is trying to buy some phone suggest me one…you know like sherlock homes who becomes high when he gets cases to solve like that I will be fully energetic when someone asks me about phone…I will start narrating different phones specs and price range and finally suggesting the best phone for her…I became happy…That make me feel so proud “yeh I helped somebody”…like that you know…I like the fact that when you are sad do the things you like the most trust me you will be happy…Iam gonna research about mobile related things now onwards based on my aim…

AS I WAS SAYING THE THING WHICH I MORE LIKE IN MY LIFE MAKES ME HAPPY …SO IAM GONNA WORK BASED ON AIM NOW ONWARDS…

5 Likes

Day 19

Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 19 of the subconsious mind
book)

Good day low urges sort of busy with some personal matters the morning was ruined by exams…anyway I think I am improving day by day…Thank God

Fap or death

Still its death

4 Likes

Great job bro. Keep going like this. Iam with you with full power.

1 Like

Brother… what do you say about a personal study challenge? tell me time and number of days (challenge duration)

2 Likes

Ok I will be ready after 3days due to some personal issues and exams

2 Likes

I read your diary up till this point:
GATHERED THOUGHTS

Past posts response:
I had a chaser effect and it stinks to have one. It makes you feel weak. And also, another thing when you are weak think of something else to distract you. Keep yourself with high attitude and strength! Warriors stand firm if they know the goal that they want.

To the most recent post:

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada::balloon::champagne: on making it to either Day 19 still or 20! You got this in the :briefcase: bag. I believe you will motivate many to change the ways of having urges or doing sinful actions! Move mountains and don’t fail! You are strong and you can do this…Mentality = Key to Success

Good luck to you,
Jen

6 Likes

Yes sister chaser effect is so so so awfull you know I just having my life highest streak day 27 then …relapsed…that journey went for 5days with back to back relapses…

I will sister.The idea of this diary was from my two real brothers inspiration and also my brothers in this community to motivate others to stop this demon addiction and win their lifes…

All the best for your jouney …

3 Likes

Day 19
Exercise :heavy_multiplication_x:
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 20 of the subconsious mind book)
Yeah completed the book second book to read fully in my entire life

Good day some urges on netflix series it was too weak …Iam able to conquer it…looking for some schedule setup for life goals …I will be focusing on my aims …Thank you all for supporting…tomorrow its day 20 excited …after 30days since relapse it my second sweet 20…

Fap or Death

Answer… Death until death

3 Likes

If you feel like giving up think about me brother @josephvt :wink:. Iam sharing my power with you.
BEASTMODE :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Yeah brother…not giving up anymore until death

2 Likes

Day 20

Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( one more time subconsious mind book)

Alright good news I completed breaking bad netflix series 5 seasons …oh god it was so tough.But I made it to an end… great …Now planning some productive setup for tomorrow

5 Likes

Now start exercise brother… it will channel your energy from semen retention in right way.

2 Likes

Day 21
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( read only 2 pages subconsious mind book)

Good day no urges…wet dream occured after 6or7 days after…Iam damn sure that its the series which gaved arousal that maded the sperm production increase …finally tank is full😅 here we go…and all died…

Nofap or death

Death until death

#rinomode coming soon

3 Likes

Study is always :x:. Why bro @josephvt? Take your studies seriously. Become ambitious about your goals and ignite the inner fire.

1 Like

Still I cant make it …Iam trying

1 Like

Day 22
Exercise :heavy_check_mark:(some pushups and 4km walk )
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( read only 6 pages subconsious mind book)

Feeling low in morning …I became a very negative person in morning I dont know why too low motivated…still Iam lazy on things…ohh god help me…

#rinomode coming soon

3 Likes

Day 23
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( read only 2 pages subconsious mind book)

Normal day morning exam afternoon was a big Booooooooooor…I have nothing to do but not ready to study wasting time in mobile phones…

#rinomode coming soon

3 Likes

Day 24
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( read only 1 page of subconsious mind book)

#rinomode coming soon I dont know when but still hoping for the best …Iam in a boor situation in these days

4 Likes

Brother when will I see a tick mark on studies? :innocent: Keep going man.
BEASTMODE :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Day 25
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( read only 1 page of subconsious mind book)

Moving forward to beat my highest streak…

#rinomode coming soon

4 Likes