Joseph's Diary to Awaken The SuperHero (Buried ago)

On my way to start a diary mainly got motivation from best buddies @Tagore @neo_150…Starting with you all …Stay Tuned Day 7 ultra power :muscle::muscle:

12 Likes

Please Tell Should I change title or its enough

1 Like

Nice decision brother, I would love to see you progressing and improving day by day.

I am setting watching mode for your diary brother… remember I am watching you. So do not dare to Relapse :sweat_smile: :muscle::muscle:

#NoFapForEver

3 Likes

Fap or Death

Answer::: Death

5 Likes

Yes, a glorious death with a big smile :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Day 8

The Day was bit lazy…Off course iam watching the final season of sherlock homes.Actually its over

Meditation :heavy_check_mark:
Affirmations :heavy_check_mark:
Visualization :heavy_check_mark:
Exercise :heavy_check_mark: (Only 5 pushups cause I dont know
how to do it perfectly and also
weak a little bit)
Reading :heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 8 of the subconsious mind
book)
Study :heavy_multiplication_x:

@neo_150 brother I think Iam not actually willing to study at this time because of lazyness find me some tips.

Targetting a good day …tomorrow…

Actually I have lots of freetime and Iam not getting attracted to studies I dont no why but I cant sit on the table and study calmly .So I started watching movies in this lockdown situations

ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO FIX THE STUDY ISSUES

BYE FOR NOW

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING AND REMEMBER DEATH OR FAP

ANS::DEATH

4 Likes

Everything takes time brother, For now to increase study hours…

1. Plan your study subject/topics and make ready all sources for tomorrow before going to bed. so that you will not end up wasting time or loosing motivation for study.

2. Initially aim for less hours at a time: download any app(study focus type). set a time according to your capability(say 30 minutes initially) then study only 30 minutes then take a break of 10 minutes(in that break avoid using phone and youtube Bcoz pohone makes it tough to get back to study again… what i suggest you to go outside/face wash/drink water/a short nap or just close your eyes and start counting your breaths while sitting on your chair… I used to do it when I was preparing and had to study for 8 or 9 hours daily)

3. Plan your day according to the subjects or topics or way of studying. For example: I prefer to do revision(boring work for me) in the morning from 9 to 12 Bcoz in this time I feel so active and in Afternoon I prefer to solve questions(Interesting work for me) Bcoz In afternoon I feel sleepy.

3 Likes

Finally my friend @josephvt started his journal. So happy that you are back on track man. Conquer everyday like a beast. I know you personally brother, you’ve talked to me for hours about the deadly situation that you are in, so this is a real DO OR DIE situation for you. Always remember for a real man each word is important. He doesn’t say anything that he won’t follow through. So remember brother, when you say so or die ITS FUCKING DO OR DIE. NO LOOKING BACK. GO FORWARD. YOU’LL WIN THIS TIME. I BELIEVE IN YOU MAN.

1 Like

Off course I will choose death and never comeback

3 Likes

I Will follow the method …Thank you …#beastmode on

3 Likes

Brother… do not even say this… Make no space for this IF … No going back means NOOO GOING BAAAAACK.

Make your brain understand this.
Also do not feel overconfident at any moment.

3 Likes

Edited Staying positive …

2 Likes

All the best on your journey to freedom. @josephvt keep it up! We all are here with you and we’ll always support each other.

2 Likes

Thank you Brother…we all are together and moving forward…All the best …brother

3 Likes

@neo_150 you are at the peak of your attitude man. This is why I love you so much. @josephvt and also remember this Journey won’t be easy hard days will come but THEY’LL SURELY PASS. There will be ups and down. All we have to do is stay calm in facing these waves. Each time you conquer an urge you are growing stronger and stronger, above all this is not a challenge or anything bro. THIS IS A LIFE STYLE. THIS IS THE JOURNEL OF A GREAT LIFE.

3 Likes

Day 8

The day is nearly busy so far…I had to give a bullshit exam not one two exams on one day ohh totally exhausted anyway didnt messed with my daily things…Due to the exhausted feeling I started new netflix stranger things.and no study full of exams🙃

Exercise :heavy_check_mark: (Only 7 pushups(
Reading :heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 9 of the subconsious mind
book)

This weeks is full of exams I think it will be happier days ahead because exams can eat much time and increase my streak though
I am targetting to study for 30minutes tomorrow.

One problem is that I see some weird scenes in the stranger things I just skipped thats no urges …but it maked me some arousal…but I will skip if it further gets irritated…but escaped looking forward …

Catch you all later…All the best

Fap or Death
Ans Death

2 Likes

Keep going man. Go forward like a lion. I suggest you increase you exercise routine bro. Add something else with 7 pushups. You have to flow your blood throughout your body and it should reach your blood, then only serotonin, dopamine etc will get released. Add running, soorya namskar or something like that bro

The Day was full of exams.ended up in watching stranger things season2

Exercise :heavy_check_mark: (Only 6 pushups)
Reading :heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 10 of the subconsious
mind book)

Previous days study challengs failed …will make it in tommorrow

5 Likes

Day 10

Another day but no exams afternoon so I wasted my time watching stranger things .I just loved the story of that series just awesome …The good thing is that I will finish season 3 today and no more series for coming days focus back to goals.And strong urge came to me on a scene in the series hopefully I just escaped It was not even a bad scene just a pool scene i just skipped and escaped

Nofap #rinomode

Visualization :heavy_check_mark:(a bit tough not concentrated
fully)
Exercise :heavy_check_mark:
Reading :heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 11 of the subconsious
mind book)

And one more thing That the things happening to me on my life and the things I need help. I got that answer by reading the books chapter 11 .I was so happy that the chapter contains so many solution for problems which I face in my life…So Iam gonna add those things also to my daily affirmations to fix that with my powerfull subconsious mind…Have a great every one

Signing of

3 Likes

Ohh totally exhausted today also…felling like lazy two exams today…I was So So Boooooooooored …planning to start Dark series in netflix…I dont know its become totally messed up when I have nothing to do …study never happened

Anyone thinked about why I did’nt put wake up time on my list …you will not beleive I woke up at 9:30 am these days…so their is no point in doing that…

And one things is that you all wont beleive if I tried to sleep at 9:30pm at nighg …sometimes I will woke up at morning 9:30 like 10hr or 11hrs bloody sleeping…ohhh…so now I sleep at 1am or 2am to fix that…I have a very bad sleeping habbit I am not able to woke up my own…

Anyway thats all for today

Little but urges today because of booooor …but escaped…(neo brother asks death or fap…I have promised the ans is death):blush:

Signing out

Exercise :heavy_check_mark: (some pushups)
Reading :heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 12 of the subconsious mind
book)

4 Likes