Joseph's Diary to Awaken The SuperHero (Buried ago)

Trt to make small changes in your wake up time… like 1 minutes early each day. After a month you will progress by 30 minutes.

And brother… If you plan youe start( first few things you will do after waking up) before going to bed will help you.

I use alarmy app… in it there is a option that alarm will turn off after solving maths problem… so I have set to 5 hard problems… and I put my calculator in a cupboard and also sometimes I lock cupboard :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: so in morning I have to get up from bed to take out calculator from cupboard and then I turn off alarm after solving problem… so in this process obviously I remember my work and commitment for wake up.

Also brother… sometimes I play some additional tricks in this process like… I put my plan(wrote before going to bed) in front cupboard(at handle of it) and sometimes I put the key at some height so that in morning I have to pul a chair to reach that height and get the keys. :joy: and also I drink 2 glass water before sleep so that when I get up to do all of this then I feel to piss… this adds more time.

IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING THEN NOTHING CAN STOP YOU.

Brother I have not seen this method anywhere at youtube(IDK may be someone explained it there)… when I started preparing for exam then I encounter this problem then I analyzed myself and Make a solution about that… I ANAYZWD THAT IF I REMEMBER MY AIM/COMMITMENT ONCE THEN IT IS SURE I WILL NOT SLEEP AGAIN… so I made all process in that way.

4 Likes

This is the most important thing brothers. Btw Iam so happy we are helping each other and growing together. By doing this we’ll reach the top, Iam sure. @josephvt bro, you need a strong commitment to your dream. A strong purpose that wakes you up at 5 in the morning and work like a beast. They say a burning desire. Only you can find your purpose and goals and only you can achieve that. Think about your dreams make it an obsession. Then, believe me you will not sleep more. You cannot sleep because your goal isthe most important thing fucking sleep.

4 Likes

Today day also exams …and some family relative works to be done…I started the series dark …some sad incident has happen I saw some semi nude thing in dark I was frightened to see that hopefully I just skipped the part and escaped …Iam afraid should it ruin my recover…anyway hope for the best …see ya …

Meditation :heavy_check_mark:
Affirmations :heavy_check_mark:
Visualization :heavy_check_mark:
Exercise :heavy_check_mark: (some pushups)
Reading :heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 13 of the subconsious mind
book)
Study :heavy_multiplication_x:

I know watching series is totally a bullshit but Iam afraid if nothing is their to do…I will be die and can cause bad things …so trying to day busy even if its unproductive also…

4 Likes

Day 13
Day was bad 2exams…and accidently saw some semi nude pic in netflix dark series I escaped I will win the pain by feeling it
Meditation ::heavy_check_mark:
Affirmations ::heavy_check_mark:
Visualization ::heavy_check_mark:
Exercise :heavy_multiplication_x:
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 14 of the subconsious mind
book)
Study ::heavy_multiplication_x:

2 Likes

I was thinking about getting the subconscious mind book. How are you liking it?

1 Like

Good option brother …iam waiting for its result the miracle power of subconsious mind…my friend has experinces the result it …marvelous…buy it

2 Likes

@Rezboy247 it is one of the life changing book that you’ll ever read. I’ve read and applied the things provided in it to my life and miracles happened. Iam sure your life will change, read it brother

3 Likes

Day 14
Finally shittiest day ever totally wasted but didnt forget the important stuffs…I completed netflix dark series now so boooooor …becaue nothing to watch…Iam trying for something new…planning to start a youtube channel…I could win If I have A good Determination…
Exercise :heavy_check_mark:
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 15 of the subconsious mind
book)

See ya

Neo brother and tagore asks fap or death

Answer brothers it death :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Brother… Hell yeah!! … death :muscle:

4 Likes

Thats my mind quote and motivation…nothing else

1 Like

Whats your streak now

Day 15 …last streak was day 27 …going forward

2 Likes

Thank you brother, I will take your word and buy it tonight :muscle:

3 Likes

Day 15

So boooooooored …Just did my stuffs lateley…I founded that doing meditation in morning best but simply I woke up at 9:30 so in these days I am doing mediatation in 4-6pm …but today due to some works I did it 10:45pm and brothers trust me I have more focused perfect mediation I have ever done in my jouney… full of silence…I took that 15mintues to do med affir and visualization which are just amazing…now Iam taking an oath I will mediatate in morning or at nignt no more evening

Exercise :heavy_check_mark:
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 16 of the subconsious mind
book)

Today I had one exams…no series to watch…Because of booring Iam thinking of watching breaking bad series …Anyway thats only for today see ya

5 Likes

Exercise :heavy_multiplication_x:
Reading ::heavy_check_mark: ( chapter 17 of the subconsious mind
book)
Study :heavy_multiplication_x:

Worst Day Ever In My life…brothers today iam feeling so guilt and also shit…

Everyone hear my story today I was continuing watching breaking bad neflix series …even though some scenes has arised but I escaped after some time…a fucking urge came to me it was deadfull my shit brain keep saying fap fap fap fap and the d**k was like perpendicular​:woozy_face::woozy_face: Oh cant even focus on anything just a very very high urge…and finally the worst happened precum occured but I swear my brothers My intention was only the story of the series and Just remembered my brothers words

Fap or death

Even though I precumed on this day 16 on mine …Iam telling brother…still I will choose death…I know I was not intent to watch series on nofap…but without nothing I will be like a badass shitt…and that will ruin even bigger

ANYWAY NEO BROTHER AND TAGORE BROTHER AND EVERY OTHER BROTHERS…

ASK ME FAP OR DEATH

MY ANSWERS DEATH UNTIL DEATH…

MY LAST RELAPSE OCCURED DUE TO ONE PRECUM INCIDENT AFTER WATCHING A MOVIE AND THAT INCIDENT MADE MY BRAIN KEEP SAYING “OHH YOU PRECUMED AND YOU ARE RELAPSE AND NOW YOU SHOULD FAP”…THESE FUCKING WORDS MADE ME 8 RELAPSES CHASER EFFECT CYCLE (27thday) AND STILL IAM FACING THE SAME ISSUE BUT NO PRECUM NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP.YOU BULLSHIT ADDICTED BRAIN ONE MISTAKE IS COMMON YOU ARE NOT GETTING DOPAMINE…NOT NOW …BUT NEVER ON FAP OR ■■■■…

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH…I LOST CONTROLLED ON WRITING THIS DAIRY…OHH…NO MORE RELAPSE AT ALL

4 Likes

You’re so strong, man. I can feel the frustration with this addiction through text. People like you inspire me to be better than I was yesterday. Stay strong :muscle:

2 Likes

Yes …bro one time two time even three time forigivable…but the damn brain needs more and more and more and making us bullshit and tell one more time one more time shit…now we should have more will power and say the brain you fucking dumbass you are not getting it anymore…enough…is enough…5 seconds pleassure make all of us like shit…we need to fool our own brain to get rid of this recovery

1 Like

brother Try to do something productive… watch movies/web series for a fixed time. Actually your brain getting that dopamine from web series(but Not that much bcoz of FAP). In my last H.S of 12 days, I was doing the same thing(watching netflix) and I relapsed due to same reason(THAT BONER THING), Then I realized that my brain was trying to replace that hibit of masturbation with some new habit (Remember habits works on replacement…check on youtube or google it).

SO IT IS UP TO YOU, BY WHICH HABIT YOU WANT TO REPLACE YOUR ADDICTION.

3 Likes

Ok brother…watching for fixed time…

1 Like

I always tell my brother @josephvt focus on your purpose. He says he get bored while studying. Without a purpose, without the feeling that we are going forward we cannot destroy this addiction bro.

Congratulations man. You conquered a great urge. Appreciate yourself. You’ve grown stronger.
BEASTMODE :muscle::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes