[ Joosh ] Future of The Living Men 🔱

Day 3

So basically I am really sad, My crush ignored my request in insta. I accidentally pressed on login, I deactivated the account long back . So I used to see her profile everyday and just stare and i was fed up that I decided to deactivate my account and today i saw that few of my idiotic old friends ( The crush is from my old school and she is in 9th and I’m in 10th) were following her and say no more i send a request because if she can be followed by them why not me . After that I waited for a long time and then i realised that she ignored me after she changed her Dp . Mahn i felt so bad. She doesn’t know me too much is another fact . There is a story.
May be my friends must known her personally now because I left the school 3 years ago. The school right now I am in I have literally no respect i have no friends . I am like an introvert there. But when I was in my old school there was no one in the school who doesn’t know me because I used to conduct all the stage programe etc.
I was the bravest boy because I was the only guy who used speak with the principal whenever there was a problem . I was surrounded by girls not because of my looks but I was a really confident and fun guy . But now in this corona period i became really addicted shy boy . In my new school I’m the quietest kid ever known. I will be telling about my crush and her story after .
Thank you @The_integrous_one @anon69203515 @The_Ambitious_One @Purity11 @risinglion123 @the_resilient_one @BlackMagic123 @The_Brave_Pilot
@VINNN
For the support . This vacation i will change myself to whole new person

I have many stories to tell u guys

8 Likes

I think you should start doing things from now on like daily workout, meditation and increase the pace of your habits one by one.

3 Likes

Workout and meditation is an indispensable habits in my life. Let my exam finish I will try more

4 Likes

If I were not fasting I would have tell you one famous line :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can tell me after some time😄

2 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: badtameez

Is that Rajpal Yadhav? I have met him when he came to Kerala for shooting.

3 Likes

Yeah monnuse :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
**20chars

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​:sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Your situations are quite simillar to me . I already also had a crush on Divya (made up name “privacy”) The turning point was that I was her crush too . At that time , I was in a different school in a different city . I was quite famous there as you . I had a really good friend circle and every girl knew me because

1. of my grades
  2. I was in the choir group
  3. I frequently participated in the school activities .
    Suddenly one day , my father got transferred to a new city . Everyone was sad including me . But the interesting thing comes here . SHE PROPOSED ME 1 WEEK AFTER I LEFT THE CITY :neutral_face: . At that time I was like in class 8th and we were in a kind of relationship already :joy: . We were not even completely mature , but those things kept going on . We used to talk like couples (I laugh every time I remember those things . ) . After months of chatting , from nowhere she came to realize that we are too young for this :roll_eyes: . She asked me to stop all these things and never talk to her . That broke me hard :broken_heart: . She deleted my contact , account and even the app in which we used to talk . I was quite sad and lonely as I had no friends and no recognition in the new school . Adding to that , it was lockdown period already . THE PERIOD OF FALLING INTO THE ADDICTION . After that I used to fap 2 - 3 times everyday :woozy_face: . I found a lot of pleasure in that but who knew that I was destroying my life :frowning: .
    In fact , I fapped everyday for 1 whopping year .

So That is my story (Don’t tell my mom about that otherwise she’ll throw me out of the house :shushing_face:)
EDIT :- I got the courage to message her after 1 year . Presently , we both know that we like each other but we don’t talk about that . Just focusing on studies . We’ll look after it in the future :wink: .

Will continue this someday , there are still lot of things left to tell .

2 Likes

Wait , Are you a malyali ?

1 Like

1 Like

Oh great to hear :innocent: . I liked your way of speaking, i mean your language and it’s beauty. It kept me there to read the whole paragraph :joy:. @joosh funny guy :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I am using Google voice typing, so…

2 Likes

Joosh(juice) joosh(juice):smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Creativity waaaah waaah

2 Likes

Le @The_Ambitious_One to her long lost crush :
“Kyun Diya Dard hume hum aaj tak na samjhe”

3 Likes

Thank you thank you man

1 Like

Now that’s what I wanna hear, Its an amazing story. She must have felt to focus more on studying that’s why she said like that. It will turn up fine :sparkles:

2 Likes

haha :joy::joy: but I am not angry at her anyhow . I might have not understood it at that time , but now I know it was correct

1 Like