Jared's New Diary

Oh bro :sweat_smile:.
You did great this time, don’t fall for the chaser effect, get your good habits going, go out, socialize, get some physical work done, it will help you to not fall for it again in initial days.
And next time do even better :muscle::fire:

2 Likes

Actually looking back there were some things I achieved being on that streak, I finally got my license to start learning to drive, then I got my very own car, which I love btw, and then I got a job where I get paid $23 an hour I have achieved so much over the past few months and they have been my foundation in my journey this whole time.

2 Likes

Day 1. Thinking back before my relapse I know everything that had lead me to it, it all started on Sunday when I got exposed to an accidental trigger, it lead me to getting urges, I was just starting to get back on track when I suddenly got sick and was throwing up, I was in my bed no energy to do anything because I was sick from vomiting, I got urges which I tried to ignore, but then I ended up searching things on my phone and began looking for NSFW on discord, I stopped myself for a while, but then I ended up bypassing my Blockers and I ended up installing IG, I ended up searching for the thing that triggered me on su

3 Likes

*Sunday and was searching triggering triggering profiles and that’s how I relapsed, I’m no longer sick, but I will need to take the rest of the week, off because I am required to stay home for 48 hours after my last episode of vomiting. I’m going to focus on tidying my room today so I don’t end up in the chaser effect.

2 Likes

IG is a hell hole :expressionless:

Take care bro!

2 Likes

Day 1 part 2. Today I have been keeping myself busy with tidying some of my room and doing washing of mine.

2 Likes

Yesterday (day 2) I kept busy, I helped to clean out a shed and I did other jobs aswell. In a month or so, I’m going to be moving to a new house so I’m going to start packing up boxes on my days off work.

1 Like

Day 4 I had a few random panic attacks by myself today, and I had to sit down and catch my breath, I then felt lonely all of a sudden, when I got home, I took creatine and decided to work out, I even took a photo of my back.

1 Like

Day 6. Today I was thinking about what I should do next time I get sick, so a relapse won’t happen again, I was also thinking about my life in general while I was by myself at work, I was thinking about what I truly want in life and how I achieve what I want, I was actually getting emotional about what I was thinking.

3 Likes

I was meant to add that yesterday I did a 2 hour phone detox.

1 Like

Day 7. I’m currently giving keto diet a go, I packed some salad, today is my first day, I’m doing it to improve my physique, especially for working out, today I brought two eggs for my lunch, but then I got offered a free hot dog, I couldn’t refuse an offer.

2 Likes

I failed keto on the first day, maybe I don’t need to do keto, maybe I just need to eat healthier.

2 Likes

Nice :100:

I never tried keto but if you have proper sources and knowledge about keto why not give it a try. Any good habit feels hard in initial days. If after following it for a few days you don’t see its effects or think it’s not helping, then leave it.

2 Likes

With nofap I feel like I’m back on track, but I need to be careful, since I’m still in the withdrawal phase.

1 Like

Day 10. Been tidying my room and packing boxes for my new home, we even got a professional to fix a hole in the wall I created, a few months back I had alot of changes happening, especially my PMO addiction I was struggling with, one night, someone played a prank on me which I didn’t find funny and that was breaking point, I literally kicked that bin right there and the hinges went in the wall and created a hole, I was disappointed after, because I had no intention of creating a hole in the wall, I was just trying to kick the bin over.

1 Like

Day 10 part 2. This post Is me writing from my parents laptop to let you all know that im currently doing an 8 hour digital detox on my phone. Ngl putting my phone on detox, its like my depression has suddenly disappeared.

2 Likes

I know right :sweat_smile:, I am more calm on days when my phone is on detox whole day, this is especially more noticeable if I detox after few days without detoxing.

2 Likes

So with my Adhd it can be quite difficult when I run out of my medication (Ritalin) because when I’m off my meds, i feel like I’m a completely different person, I also find it harder to control my urges, because of the low dopamine in my brain, and short attention span, being off my meds I’m less organized, and I waste alot more time in my room than I would if on my meds, that increases the chance of a relapse happen. I take my meds every morning and I’m able to get on with my day and live a normal life, similar to the Limitless pill that Bradley cooper would take, I even took my meds this morning, I get nervous when running low, because I know what it’s like without them, and when they’re not ready on time I get anxiety, because I don’t like to miss a day. Because its ritalin, the drug is restricted, so they take a while.

1 Like

Did another 8 hour phone detox and got things done during the day.

1 Like

Oh so you are on limitless pills. Noice :fire::100::joy:

1 Like