Jared's New Diary

i have the same experience. i am more focused on take a step at a time, instead of thinking what i would like to do after the run, and how exhausting the run is.
I am running further with less exhaustion. and i feel more motivation to run too.

3 Likes

What I feel is it’s rejuvenating rather than exhausting, that applies to any kind of proper workout. But yes being on no fap changes everything :relieved:.

Feels so good to see your progress bro. Keep slayin :fire:

2 Likes

Day 72
I was experiencing many semi erections at work today, it was in a room that was full of people.

3 Likes

Day 73. I’m lucky to be alive, I almost had a car accident today.

3 Likes

Oh my Goodness :flushed::cry: . How it happened bro? Were you drive the car? Anyway stay humble and thankful to god

2 Likes

Day 75. Today I worked overtime Ive got a whole weekend off, I turned down an offer to work this Saturday, so I worked 3 hours overtime tonight since I won’t be waking up at 3 am the next day, and worked a total of 11 hours today, this weekend is actually a long weekend, so ill have Monday off aswell. I worked other Saturdays aswell and a Friday aswell, which involved me waking up 4 am and getting extra pay for those days.

2 Likes

Guys if you relapse don’t let it get you down, immediately get back up and do something to help you recover and avoid the chaser effect, figure out what went wrong and know for next time so you don’t make the same mistake next time. I’m honestly proud of everyone here who is doing their best and making an effort to become their better selves. Keep going guys!!!

1 Like

Day 76. Yesterday I mowed the lawns for 3 hours, I was going to tidy my room, but didn’t get there, my mum arrived home later in the day from her holiday, which meant I got my car back, then at night we went to a restaurant for a family dinner. Yesterday was a good day, now I’m ready to smash today out.

4 Likes

Took a photo of myself yesterday while preparing to go somewhere.

2 Likes

Day 77. I spent today giving myself practical driving lessons from a book I have been using to study about driving, I even attempted a parallel park, then I washed my car in the afternoon, to make it look shiny.
A benefit ive noticed:
Being nearly 90 days on nofap, my sense of humor has increased gradually, I now have a reputation for making people(me included) laugh with my jokes that I tell. But sometimes I joke so much, because of my increased confidence being on nofap that sometimes my jokes go to far.

1 Like

That reminds me, I need to tidy up my almirah. Will that that tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Last night I felt like masterbating due to a trigger, so I went for a walk in the dark despite it being near 11 at night, I walked about 500 meters, I was also in bare feet and a t-shirt and shorts. I know it sounds crazy, but it stopped me from giving in.

2 Likes

Damn, that’s awesome bro :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:.
Keep going!

3 Likes

Came close to relapsing this morning I was just reading normal articles and then all of a sudden I reading articles about celebrities

2 Likes

I saw a few pictures of them which were triggering, luckily I snapped out of it and stopped myself from going any further.

1 Like

Day 78. I almost relapsed this morning as I mentioned above, but luckily I snapped out of it, I spent the rest of today doing other things, like tidying my room, taking my car for a drive, going for a run and doing push ups to transmute my urges.

3 Likes

I will try hard brother, and will reach as you r ,i promise

2 Likes

Day 79. This morning I had a cold shower which helped set my mind straight, it gave me this clarity which cleared my head, these past few days I was losing focus and was starting to slip if I did nothing about it, I would have most likely relapsed, but today I was able to get back on track, im back at
work now, the cold shower partly helped with getting back on track aswell.

3 Likes

I wish you luck bro!

2 Likes

Damn it! I was just hours away from day 80 and relapsed.

2 Likes