Jared's New Diary

Keep going bro, you’re really motivating
Stay strong, I’m happy for you

2 Likes

Day 57 (yesterday). I have been getting alot of urges lately, including a few flashbacks of previous relapses, Ive been holding on though and keeping busy, Ive got urges right now, but it’s how I respond to them that matters most, If they get intense I promise to ask for help.

3 Likes

Day 58. I was able to make eye with people for at least 2 seconds. I still do get shy to talk to people though, eye contact is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Day 59. Came close to relapsing today, I felt like searching up a model, but I asked for help instead, I realized, that I was holding urges back for a while and that they had been building up overtime, I decided to let the urges flow through my body and I transmuted them.

1 Like

Ok, I must confess, I was just looking at some normal nofap memes, but then I started to look for triggering memes, and when an ad came on, I was expecting it to be something triggering, but I snapped out of it and was like, wtf am I doing, this is the first time in 60 days that this has happened, I need to be careful. From now on I promise to check in daily to be accountable, and prevent a relapse happening.

3 Likes

Be vigilant man, You can’t distract yourself like that. You brain is leading you to someplace ( You know)

3 Likes

Don’t get complacent bro. Always keep your guard up.
It’s normal to have such urges, especially between day 60-130 or 40, that’s what I’ve heard from other people who’ve been here and by personal experience, I think it’s because it’s major rewiring period, as connections are breaking our mind tries everything in its power to keep them intact

3 Likes

Day 60. The rest of today was great, after work, I decided to go for a run in the dark.

2 Likes

Day 61. I had a great day today, I believe it was from that run I did last night, my leg muscles were sore from running, but I was was able to push through today.

2 Likes

I experienced a morning wood this morning and I feel great. I feel like a man.

3 Likes

Is this your highest ?

Yes this is the longest I’ve been on nofap.

1 Like

I haven’t really been thinking about what day I’m on lately, which I’m pretty sure is a good sign, I’ve been so busy and ive been focusing on myself more lately.

6 Likes

Ive lost count of how many days im on, it’s means im making progress. Ive stopped counting days, I only know what day I’m on when checking my counter.

2 Likes

Day 66. Today I had alot more energy than usual and suddenly I enjoyed being at work today.

6 Likes

Day 69. Today I ran 3 to 6 kilometers and I took shred and burn, and creatine as pre work outs, I did take a few breaks though, but it’s something that I can work on as my fitness improves.

2 Likes

Here’s some links discord servers that helped me in my nofap journey:
This server is about nofap, PRS reboot and self improvement, they also talk about body building and weight lifting etc.

This server is about nofap also and the owner is a fapstronaught himself, he is over 1200 days in nofap, this server is also what helped me achieve the streak I’m currently on, definitely a server you should join.

1 Like

Day 70. Ran 5 kilometers at sunset and for the final 100 meters I ran at full speed, I’m feeling like a champ right now. Being on nofap I am starting to form new habits in my life.

4 Likes

well done my friend.
did you recognised you can run longer or faster being on nofap?

1 Like

Absolutely, and being on nofap, ive actually got the motivation to go for runs, and when I was fapping, I was too lazy and couldn’t bothered, when I go for a run I tell myself to move forward and not look back, similar to me moving forward in life and not dwelling on the past.

2 Likes