Jared's New Diary

Drove to the fuel station by myself for the first time, since I started learning how to drive. I’m starting to feel more independent being able to drive my own car. Soon I’ll be able to start driving myself to work.

3 Likes

Day 42. Spent most of the afternoon driving around in my car, there was even one point I drove to McDonald’s, to get food, then I drove back home. The weekend is over already, and tomorrow I’ll be back to work.

1 Like

Congratulations brother, keep it up

2 Likes

Damn, last time I was ever on day 45, I relapsed, but not this time, ive learnt my lesson.

2 Likes

Day 45. First time actually going 45 days and its the longest I’ve ever been.

4 Likes

Records r made to be broken

3 Likes

You got me there :sweat_smile:, relieved after reading the next line.
Keep Going :fire:

1 Like

It’s been 48 days, the improvements ive noticed, I am now closer to my siblings and the rest of my family, I’m able to tell when there’s something going on with them, especially my parents, I am much more supportive, normally I wouldn’t know what’s going on with my family because I used to spend most of my time in my room fapping, but now I’m able to have more heart to heart’s with my family, especially my sisters, sometimes we prank each other, which I find fun, we have a good laugh and I get a healthy dose of dopamine from it, whereas if I was fapping I would just think they were bullying me, which I now know they are not.

6 Likes

I have fallen back into eating junk food and have been spending too much money lately, I have got acne from eating junk food like McDonald’s and KFC, I need to change this habit and start to eat fruit, such as an apple a day.

2 Likes

That’s so sweet. That’s awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a myth brother, oily food doesn’t cause acne , chocolate is the most common factor,

2 Likes

Oily and heavy food is one of the factors, in my case I have noticed I get acne when I mess up my sleep, it’s the main reason for me. But oily food definitely adds to it especially for people who have oily skins

1 Like

Brother i am a doctor , we read about it, it’s biggest Myth , oil has no relation with acne , oil is secreted from sebaceous glands and blockage of which causes acne ,

If you want I can show proof from my books also

1 Like

Oh ok cool, but what’s the reason people including me get acne when they eat lot of junk and oily food.
Maybe they promote blockage of sebaceous glands because of excess oil? Just airballing here, you’d know better but do let me know if there’s an explanation for this.

1 Like

Yesterday was my 50th day

4 Likes

Bro… that’s a statement after which no one can argue with you…:rofl::joy:
Whatever you say is right…
And also if you can tell me why some doctors don’t believe in nofap and how you are here??,:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I still didn’t stop :joy:, shameless me

3 Likes

Man frankly speaking doctors don’t know everything . And he can reassure this. Everyone has different experiences but yes if a doctor says “he is a doctor”
There is no way of arguing with him now :sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Day 52. I had urges at work today, so I made myself work excessively hard to the point that I was sweating, that’s how I transmuted my energy.

2 Likes

Being on nofap I feel like I can be around people of either gender, without feeling weird or nervous, I feel like I can be myself around them without pretending to be someone I’m not, because I now know I’m not a loser. When I was constantly fapping, I would often feel uncomfortable and nervous around people and as a result I was being someone who I wasn’t so I wouldn’t seem like a loser.

3 Likes