Is this normal in your opinion?

SO, THE FOLLOWING LIST, IS COMPOSED BY MY NIGHTFALLS (AT LEAST THOSE ONES I’VE CONSCIOUSLY REALISED OF).

Nightfalls:
Day 4
Day 9
Day 32
Day 45
Day 51
Day 56
Day 67
Day 68
Day 73
Day 79
Day 80

As you can see, in the last 7 days I have had 3 wet dreams, which, from my point of view, is a considerable number.
I state that I know very well that there is nothing to worry about because Nightfalls are the body’s natural mechanisms to release excess semen, but the question I want to ask you is the following:
I’m noticing that this last period, the occurrence of these phenomena always occurs in the same way, practically, during the early hours of the morning (just before I have to wake up), I have a dream of a sexual nature, and inevitably I come, while I’m coming, my mind goes from a state of dream to a half-wake state, then, shortly after I go back to deep sleep. When I wake up, I remember what I dreamed and what happened, so much so that if I touch my underwear they are still damp.
I want to add that I put the pon blocker everywhere, I don’t look at my phone before going to sleep (I always put it in another room) and I always try to avoid any content of provocative girls.
In your opinion, it is possible that both my body and my mind have a need for sex or in any case to release the semen through masturbation, since I have been pmo addicted and s
X addicted in the past?
Could it be that my body is begging me to release my semen, since I’ve been in semen retention for 80 days in monk mode, and is therefore trying to give me every possible trigger to give me a chance to let off semen?
Guys, in the last seven days I have had 3 wet dreams, from my point of view there is something wrong… My body wants at all costs that I release the semen in any way, what do you think about it?

2 Likes

Without any doubt, it is normal and better than PMO

1 Like

I had gone through the same thing in 2020… i had 5 wet dream in a week.
Definately nightfalls are normal thing … but when it happens frequently its make us feel weak.
So this is what i did which helped me get rid of my excessive nightfalls!
Do this 10 minutes before sleeping!

1. Wash your feet with tap water.
  2. Use towel to dry it.
  3. Use mustard oil and massage your feet for 1-2 minute

You don’t have to do it everyday, whenever you have frequent nightfalls start doing it! Hope it helps

2 Likes

I also have the problem with Night Fall. Thanks for this procedure.

2 Likes

100% I agree with you. PMO is something evil , no man should do that.

1 Like

Thanks man, I never washed my feet before sleep. I will try and let you know how will go.

2 Likes

I would like to advise you not to be weak in front of Night Fall. It is a sign of recovery. Brain might tell you that you need a dose of PMO. Ignore Brain !

1 Like

Do you think that the more frequently a person has wet dreams the more desire to ejaculate from the mind and body?
Do you know if this phenomenon has a name ?(when you frequently experience wet dreams after a long streak)

2 Likes

In india people usually wash. I once washed my feet in cold water and massaged with mustard oil to avoid catching cold in winter. I never thought it will help with Night Fall. As it has soothing effect on feet, it will sooth the brain to reduce night fall.

1 Like

Yes, sure, I’m learning how to fight urges, now it’s becaming something easy to do.
My mindset is: " all girls are my sisters and never ever do Pmo again"
With this approach I don’t even have the push to mastrbation or watching pon. (Of course I have urges but I can keep them at mind).

1 Like

No i don’t think so
Its just your body is trying to fit itself in the new lifestyle , so its undergoing some changes.
It will eventually become normal to you
Plus night falls also depend on what type of food you are eating… eating more spicy and oily food will increase nightfall frequency… so nightfall depends upon some factors

2 Likes

Thanks bro I also didn’t know this. I actually eat a lot of spicy and a lot of oily food

3 Likes

Bro, I wanted to ask, after 2020 that you had 5 Nightfalls in one week, then did it happen again or was it just that one time and that’s it?

3 Likes

It can be pretty random as well. But many a time our thoughts lead to it. I had two NFs, both when I had a slightly passionate conversation with one of my female classmates. Even though it was nothing like sexting but she used a few jokes which alluded to male genitalia. So, brain might pick up some signals which are although very subtle to our consciousness, like those jokes weren’t even noticed at that time by me, but still control some of our unconscious imaginations like dreams. And anyway, dreams are the site of repressed desires, the fancy, the fantastic and the supernatural, all of which has sexual desire as a leading factor. Probably having a partner or wife lessens the charm of this desire and people begin to have more spiritual or nightmarish dreams, when memory takes over imagination, but in the youth, sexual desire remains dominant force of unconscious imaginations like dreams.

2 Likes

Bro your analysis is impeccable, indeed, there may be passions that are not directly related to sex, but which can give a signal to our subconscious.
I think that a person who feels completely cleansed must with all his strength look for a girl to fall in love with and to build a future with, I think this is fundamental to totally reboot.
I am putting myself in a position to be as clean and attractive as possible (skin routine, always clean teeth, goals in life, dressing well, smelling good, and so on…). I hope, that one day I’ll find my girl.

2 Likes

This is a huge compliment. For a better understanding of dreams, you can latch on to a very tiny essay sized book by Sigmund Freud called as Interpretation of Dreams. It will clear much about the structure of most dreams that we have. Although, yes, the book could not completely clear the mystery of dreams.

2 Likes

I need this book. Have pdf ?

1 Like

There is a very interesting anecdote that I will share here about dreams and their sexual linkages. There was a man who went to a monk (in West Asian tradition it was called Allama ). He told him that he dreamt that he was drinking from two identical waterbags (modern day equivalent will be bottles) at the same time. What did it mean?

The monk looked to his sides and asked the man, ‘Are you sure you want me to tell this in public?’

The man, was slightly perturbed by this warning, but he still said, ‘Go on. I haven’t committed anything wrong to hide.’

The monk said, ‘You are right. You haven’t committed it. But you think of it.’

The man asked, ‘Think of what?’

The Monk replied, ‘Ah, have you not been thinking about your wife’s pretty sister and having a chance to spend a night with her? That is what is meant by drinking from two identical waterbags at the same time.’

The man’s face turned red and he immediately went back home without saying a word.

2 Likes

It happened to me only once never happened again.

3 Likes

I used to have frequent nightfalls when I had started.
And now they don’t even happen at all.
Sometimes it gets annoying because when they happen at least I don’t have to deal with urges anymore. So I really want them to happen at times.
But as I’m realizing, few days back I had edged and my balls started to hurt like hell, which didn’t happen before. It seems to me that my body has started to absorb my semen after continuously trying for nofap.

So I’d suggest you to keep faith and keep doing it. Right now the nightfalls are more, but when you keep doing it over and over again the frequency will definitely get less and less.

And you can also use the advice @nofapstar123 has given you along with it. But the point I’m emphasizing on is to stay on track no matter what happens. To put it into perspective, I started this roughly 2 years back and now I’m experiencing the frequency gone down. Not to mention I have even relapsed multiple times in these 2 years. But as I kept repeating the pattern, I have now come to this state.

And I still have a long way to go even after such a long time. Because I’m still not able to transmute my sexual energy effectively. I can only hope I’ll be able to achieve things. My plan is to go for full 12 years so as to activate that special nerve in the brain (as I’ve read somewhere)

3 Likes