Is this normal in your opinion?

download (5)

3 Likes

I understood perfectly the meaning of this anecdote. Abstaining from any sexual practice for 80 days is making me realize how much, more and more corrupt the world is becoming, I could give a thousand examples in this regard (not only in the seual field).
Speaking about p
rn, there is a thread called “Truth about por**graphy from the former stars and others” created by @anon69203515, and I saw all the videos, Especially, that one of Sarah Joe Chamoun (Mia Khalifa) and you can see how sick the world is getting (keep in mind all of us, that is an industry that moves billions).

My goal is to live a pure life, with sound values ​​and principles, to then be able to pass them on to future generations of my family.
If all humans reasoned with this mentality and not just staying in their comfort zone doing impure acts in front of a screen then humanity would progress much faster.

3 Likes

We should make a statue with this sentence and make it a monument, it struck me deeply.
I want to give you an example: until 19+ months ago I used to smoke regularly. On 13th September 2021 I got it into my head that I no longer smoked never again, during these months I had serious difficulties to deal with, headaches, broken friendships, emotionally unstable situation, and I have to be honest I had the thought sometimes of smoking to relieve stress, moreover, many people who reminded me that I smoked, when they found out the news were amazed and almost “angry” because I had made that decision, i have been offered cigarettes to smoke millions of times but i never gave up, now i can be more than satisfied with the one i chose, i can run 10km at a stretch and work out, plus others thousand benefits, so despite all the hardships i kept going and now after 550+ days i can say i totally kicked myself out of that bad habit and i am on my way to regarding PMO.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:. That’s made me laugh.
I live in Italy bro, and consider I know how to cook Italian recipes, and oil goes in any dish, plus some typical recipes from central-southern Italy include spicy. Unfortunately for me it is unavoidable, I certainly eat good food and I like the Italian culinary culture, but the dishes are really seasoned!

4 Likes

Send your email ID and I will mail it to you.

2 Likes

Guys, it happened again…4 times in 9 days… I was thinking about some cause, let me know what do you think:

I wear my workout clothes when I sleep, so that in the morning when I wake up I don’t have to waste time changing and can go to training in a short time. My shorts they are a bit tight, they are jogging shorts, it is possible that the friction they cause leads to the release of the semen ?

It is something I can’t fully control, so when it occurs I feel like someone stole my semen, I feel deprivated. It so difficult, I can control my routines during the day and before sleep, but I it’s difficult control what you dream during the sleep. I am meditating a lot these days, I hope one day, my subconscious will be 100% clear… The mental effects of PMO addiction are truly horrific.

Excess semen is managed either by absorption or expulsion(wet dreams). Having nightfalls, even p :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: related, is normal and is a sign of healthy recovery. Don’t overthink it. Just allow yourself to have wet dreams. Better wet dreams than p :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

During my highest streak I had wet dreams once around every 10 days.

You’re getting adjusted. Don’t worry.

1 Like

I agree 100% with you bro, but 4 times in 9 days?? It’s not a bit much in your opinion?

1 Like

That’s subjective. In my opinion it is not. Also, don’t expect 4 times each 9 days.

1 Like

Man I had two in one day. It might be weather or something. We don’t know what our brains might perceive as sexual cue. In any case you must not be worried.

1 Like

Ok bro, got It!! Maybe there’s a correlation between hot weather+ semen retention and nightfalls idk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.