IPL Nofap league( Entries Closed ){60 Days nofap Challenge}

This is a different IPL, and here we will win! And the rest will lose. Draw will be better tbh, but in the spirit of competition, we’re gonna destroy you!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t read the rules here… But I don’t miss an opportunity to comment on performance of RCB anywhere :grinning:

1 Like

Hail RCB :joy:.
Hail hydra!

1 Like

RCB is Hydra!
Hail Hydra!
Hail RCB!
Death to CSK!
:muscle::triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Ah ! I see you are a man of Culture ! :sunglasses:
But Don’t be afraid. We will let you make some score :smirk: out of mercy

1 Like

Listen guys … I’m not a troller… Just take it light… My captain is Both Aggression and Gentlemen like Davey and Kane :sunglasses:

1 Like

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Delete…it … I want it blunt. … So atleast it make me feel…

Delete this mentioned comment @Samaranjay

Well you have read it already so no Point in deleting it now.

Meanwhile me being Mumbai Indians team watching other teams
:eye::lips::eye:

1 Like

Coz that’s all your team is good for​:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

Tum yaha kyu aaye to idhar 2-3 cup dedo… Tumhe kya jaroorat?:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Delete it bro, he has no guilt at all that He has disrespected a Great team. We can easily win from him.

Man I am dying laughing here :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.
Such heavy competition going on.
Tum toh bde heavy competitor ho bhyi.

And your team is good for !! No one has to say it we all know :smirk:

In the words of the great Barney Stinson - Challenge Accepted

Go cry to your daddy ambani! He’ll buy the cup and give it to you like always! Atleast try honestly once😤

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy: Fck …:sweat_smile::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy: did you just spoke the truth by mistake!