IPL Nofap league( Entries Closed ){60 Days nofap Challenge}

This is actually a great challenge man, we need more team!
I’m actually motivated :metal:
@tanmay_ck @kanu let’s give our best shot! We can do it!

2 Likes

Legends :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::v::v::v::v::v::v:

I would like to invite @SincereDev @anon65589122 @valiant_warrior to join …As this challenge can help people like us on low streak to make it big coz of peer responsibility .

4 Likes

Heeeyyyyy, You forgot my name :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::angry:
Saala apne team wale hi nahi pehchaan rhe…dusre kya hi jaanenge…:pleading_face:
Felt like Matsuda Deathnote

3 Likes

Change the party … :joy::grin:

2 Likes

Make them remember you bro :fire: :metal: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

RCB players stay Loyal to their Team. :sunglasses::clinking_glasses:
I will Prove myself ! :fire:

4 Likes

@rewire_user user promised that he’ll not relapse. I trust him! We’ll win! #ESCN

Yuss :fire::joy:

Hey bro nothing personal :joy:
I just mentioned three of us because we all have 100+ streak.
Though as I think about it I believe everyone is equally vulnerable and equally strong no matter what day we are at.
We are with you @rewire_user , I am pretty confident seeing your progress that you will there too in just a matter of time.

2 Likes

That’s my man!:muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire::black_heart::heart::black_heart::heart:

1 Like

Let’s take RCB to bottom :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sunglasses:…much hyped team with average performance… :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

How dare yiu threaten my teammate :facepunch::rage::joy:

2 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose my team was SRH … :sunglasses: Orange Army… This yr I was bit disappoint with it’s management … because Treatment given to Davey… But still Davey carried that team :muscle:

2 Likes

Ohhhh you pushed it too far! It’s personal now and I will do everything in my power to make sure that RCB will win.

1 Like

We shall see ! Let the match begin.
I am not the same as I was before. I take these challenges seriously. Aur dekho bol kaun rha hai…:smirk::smirk: Go get a clean streak and Prove me wrong. :fire: Let’s see who live up to their name.

2 Likes

Let’s see… What’s your team…?

RCB never win…ipl doesn’t allow it :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

RCB :fire::sunglasses::sunglasses:
charecter limit

1 Like

He is in RCB :rofl::rofl::rofl:, that’s why I said how dare you threaten my teammate but you were in your own world I guess :joy:

2 Likes

But here You can just wait to see the Cup in our Hands :smirk::sunglasses::clinking_glasses:
I guess you should focus on other challenges. I don’t see you winning here.
:smirk::smirk:

1 Like