IPL Nofap league( Entries Closed ){60 Days nofap Challenge}

Hi guys ,I decided to create a nofap challenge so that we can be together in a team .
IPL NOFAP LEAGUE WILL START FROM 7TH MAY …
As the name suggest the league will be based on the theme of IPL… Seeing the number of participants ,i will divide everyone into IPL team and the Player with maximum streak will be the captain of his/her team .Every team will have minimum3 players in it and maximum 5 players in it.

RULES :-

1. Every team will compete with each other for 4days . And if any player of the team will Relapse, whole team have to suffer the defeat and will get -10

2 . If both teams won the match , each team will get 20 points .

3.The team with most negative point or least points till the end of month will get eliminated from the IPL .

1. Same process will be repeated for another month till we get 2 final teams

2. Then the 2 teams will complete in Final . I will explain about that later …

3. During the 1st month 1 team will get eliminated , during the second month another teams will get eliminated. Then the remaining 2 teams will compete for the Cup.

THE PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT

1. The player that will Relapse will be eliminated from the PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT… But he still will be in the team for the matches …

2… Every team win will give each player +10 points and no point if game is tied . And the player will be eliminated if he Relapse s.

1. There can be more than 1 Player of tournament depending on the max point s that the player will have by the end of Final s.

Don’t forget our main aim is not to Relapse and to carry our teams to the Finale …

Registration format :-

1. Code
  2. Age
  3. Current streak
  4. IPL team you want

You can ask me if you have any questions…

12 Likes

SCOREBOARD 1

Teams Captains Players Points
CSK TIGER DEAN,_Karma Yogi 80
MI NOFAPSTAR KANU,Tanmay_ck,ValiantWarrior, ysub ELIMINATED
RCB GOVIND 19 SAMARANJAY, REWIRE USER, THE WILD PERCEPTION 60
SRH Sincere Dev Raushan, dark_12 20

SCOREBOARD 2:

Players Teams Points
Dean CSK Eliminated
TIGER CSK 40
KANU MI Eliminated
TANMAY MI Eliminated
SINCERE DEV SRH Eliminated
Rewire user RCB Eliminated
GOVIND 19 RCB 30
Karma Yogi CSK Eliminated
Wild perception RCB 30
Valiant warrior MI Eliminated
Dark_12 SRH 30
Kanu MI Eliminated
ysub MI Eliminated
Addidas SRH Suspended
Raushan SRH 30
Samaranjay RCB Eliminated

MATCHES

S.no RESULT
1 AWAITED
11 Likes

Count me in bro!

Code: 200q6a

Streak: 127

IPL team: RCB!!!:heart::black_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Code-uv0i08
Streak: 68
Team :- CSK :tiger::tiger:

3 Likes

Code-ea1v0q
Age- 17
Team- Mumbai Indians :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Code -a5ssyg
Team : CSK

1 Like

A team can have Max 3 players so that everyone gets attention in team and we can have multiple team for more excitement . Any suggestions?

1 Like

What if more ppl wanna join the same team?
Since Anny relapse in the team means they’ll lose, it doesn’t really matter how many members there are. So no limit should be there

3 Likes

Count me in
Sharing Code - ko8y31
Team - RCB :fire::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Code rsf37c
Age 23
Streak 112
Team RCB

1 Like

Yeaaaaaa ma Bois are here!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::muscle::muscle::muscle: One more left! @The_wild_perception join fast da mams, we’ll make a 4 man dream team. @debellator bro, if you are interested join the team bro. I wish zorim was back. He was also a true RCB fan​:relieved::relieved:

Also if anyone else is interested to join RCB, you are more than welcome! #ESCN

3 Likes

Rcb fanboi here :v::v::v::v::v::v:

3 Likes

I wanted that each team should have 2-3 member and it shouldn’t happen that everyone joins RCB ,:joy:

2 Likes

Code: 852673
Streak: 126 days
Team RCB

3 Likes

Count me in -
Sharing code - az8w7k
Age - 19
Streak - 4 days
Team - Mumbai Indians :fire::fire:

3 Likes

Bro RCB has a higher fan base, you can’t force us to join other teams, we are super loyal :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Our Main aim is Nofap😁

2 Likes

Our main aim is to win and beat CSK :joy::joy:

3 Likes

RCB Boys plz add your name to the scoreboard , as there are many players in RCBlol .

IPL will start in 2 days ,till then wait for new teams and new players .

Ready for helicopter shot. :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes