Interruption but I'm the Lord of my life

I still remember the taste when one of my classmate used to bring it in lunch… It was soo good
Good old day when we could share luch together without worrying for covid :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Good days will come back @Prox , you will say nour said so :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Take care on yourself

4 Likes

I wish you the best and just know with god anything is possible.he helped me not masterbate for 12 months but the I relapsed my self.i know he can help me again just ask him to like I did.its my fault I fell back in as a guy but I can stop it like I did.AND SO CAN YOU​:+1:,god loves you no matter what.dont think that since you masterbate that he won’t love or like you.im Christian and I did that but after all that I remember during a prayer him saying to me I love you.it warms my heart for him to even know who I am.i hope I can go back to where I was 12 months ago.i know you can to,I’ll support you :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for your precious sharing, I appreciated

Don’t go back , think diffrent and go forward the life is to move :arrow_right: and If we go back, this is to correct the path only :red_car: think and act and keep going straight …
Take care on goals much more to count your fails , don’t do that for yourslef .
We all here trying to help and to share what is going with us it can help you and it can not …

the only way of to not lose is not to lose the principle of trying

We all here suffer together :fire:
We will win together :muscle:

3 Likes

Silence is the language of lords

I have to learn from my past when I was so silent and feelong suffer , learn also from my days now that I really need to have some of peace and silence to have the best version of myself
to know when ? :thinking: , why ?:thinking: you have to have the courage and the ability to talk without any doubt and in the right context of words .

Now i can say
that words have an extremly power in this world we can’t forget it …

in the past
i was fighting and not knowing how can one word make this difference i can’t understand (wether in a situation positively or negatively )

4 Likes

this link is important to know information about brain , touch the eyes …

2 Likes

Hi …
I am really intrrupted , last week I focused on my way and what I am doing now … this days I am so

weak # (no any regular habits everyday) I am give-up for movies and sugar and to eat unhealthy for keeping fresh brain always , I really don’t know if even my judggy in my way is not fair because there resistance but not like I want …

There are something missing , I think the problem is no new views or actions happen to me my routine now I am weak drinking coffee (i was doing this like a reward in the morning to start happy and even this there are control and i was wake up with cinnamon because it’s more healthy and safe but now i give-up and anything for anytime ) and watching something and listen for music ( this things becomes too much ) while working in kitchen or not , my focus on study becomes not necessary (my blaming is not enough and I don’t punish me ) in the past I was & my power was more commitment and I have this to handle and to come over …
I am afraid , I am so afraid if I can’t do it , I want to have money and to play sport (this cold weather can’t help ) to be successful in my new field of working (I dream of this everyday I want to do and to go and to be so special in life but … :pensive: Where I am now :smirk:…)

to have an opportunity to work after all of this tries.

i am afraid my destiny will be in the trash to be nothing to remeber after that ( i know no fappers don’t be afraid of anything and they will always choose to be the champion and never quite their road, forgive me guys and girls while reading …) or seeing this bad laugh of people and I miss the opportunity to tell them noooo and I did it finally i am different and i will always choose to be fighter not … look guys and girls , I believe you will understand me and I am telling this because I want to focus this pain for another day to remember it and laugh and to be proud , I know , that I need to not being in the comfort zone and this ugly way of living that hate and I tried and I was commitment with it but now I am so so weak and this other side inside me that tells me you are running for nothing , you did nothing and this scream that I can’t it’s too hard & painfully feelings .
I hope as I started this journey by loving myself to continue love it and to be enough because I deserve the best .
Thanks for reading , I am sorry for bothering you guys / girls …

5 Likes

Well sister, Its great that you play sport on a daily basis. Doing some sort of regular exercise always help to build the discipline on track. So I suggest you to do some cardio inside your home since it is cold outside.

I can suggest you an app for indoor exercise. Exerprise is the name. Samaranjay suggested me this app and now I can workout consistently than ever before .

You can choose cardio exercises if you are not interested in weight training in the " Muscle group section " and also asks you any additional equipment in your home so that the app can provide you necessary exercises accordingly.

You can choose how much duration is your exercise . The app provides you pictorial representation of every exercise so that you can do it with correct procedure.

Why I focus on exercise is that even I had the days where I ruined my discipline. And its those exercises that made me disciplined again. Even though I am a trash in my No fap journey I am pretty confident about my disciplined life.

Have a great day sis

2 Likes

No you get me wrong …
I am not doing sports , I want , but I am not doing anything theses days .

Thanks for your kidness and your kind of passion I know but I am lake and lazy I know that I can do it at home and if I have no equipment I can do it with even 2 bottle of water and go on …
I am very hesitant about the effective steps, this is all the story and this is the reason for publishing this post, I am trying to reassure me because I know what I should do, but many things in my brain make me very lazy when I was working and trying because my anger or anger was stirring me at the beginning of my journey and But now I’m in a state of sleep I don’t know what next?
Excuses , I make too much of excuses and later I wasn’t like this before it’s not flatline it’s live or die if I didn’t win (I am not thinking about die , I am saying it like a quote now)

:smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:
Thanks for your intrest , any replies to me differs , thanks I will see what will happen I will try to focus .
I don’t like to say something likes quotes , quotes are making for actions and power .
God helps us from this bad thoughts and to be strong and beauty .

5 Likes

:orange_heart::tangerine: orange cake :sweat_smile: celebrating the winter and something to push myself to feel better and my family…

9 Likes

:fire:I know what I have to do:fire:
I will be that bravemy voice will be stronger than anytime I have heard something terrible to me :hot_face: and hate this eye of looking at me or heard this noises of blaming to do what you are thinking people of my society :hot_face: I really don’t know what they want … you want me to be crazy , I am already one of them .
you know what :person_raising_hand: ,
It’s my problem , my problem that I leave myself for this attack that comes and I belive It :triumph: this is the problem .
The voice of my thoughts about what how they are thinking is louder … 2 days ago I asked myself is this what you really want , this field of career ? or you what is going on with you nour ?
:shushing_face: I will not let it come again …

I am silent because i am fighting …

I am fighting and I am really tired from this doubt of thinking

that comes and kills what I was trying to build whole this long time of passion and fear and all alone in plus and people don’t know how this hard and painfull to be alone …
I am fighting every single time fap & ■■■■ & to have career and money and this is what I was thinking if there are something better i don’t know :person_shrugging: , all people wants all of this and the rest of the of the list of targets and I am not saying that only with this I will be fine , no I am human … this is what in my hand now :fist:
evenly I hopefull to feel relax ,calm, real satisfaction , peace , this wonderfull smile that I did it :woman_cartwheeling:t2::muscle:.
fight is must because I will never accept :shushing_face: to be addicted again … # I will not going through the dark :dark_sunglasses: … no more doubt … focus nour and

you will be the best successful crazy woman in the world …

5 Likes

I am strong enough … I am future Champion :smile::muscle: I am Brave Woman

Nothing can stop me now

6 Likes

Please I need a help , I need to talk with someone even I don’t know what is next I am in a bad mood … nothing in my head like a subject
I am only need someone can handle my complicated thoughts …
Really I hate forum …but at the the time I have other option I don’t want to do other options .

3 Likes

May Allah make it easy for you, do pray 2rakat and say it out everything that is in your mind.

In sha Allah this period will go away.

Talk with your any close friend, on call or face to face.

You may not be able talk specifically about the problem, but do speak generally atleast. It will help you.

3 Likes

Narrative by English

3 Likes

Ladies and gentle man :sweat_smile:
What it looks this for your estomac

Maded 2 days ago … :sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

Looks nice. :slight_smile: Curious how that tastes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hummy yaaaamy :sweat_smile::rofl: and this chocolate is dangerous for my brain
Specially I take it in the morning :joy:

3 Likes

That’s a good motivation towards dieting :expressionless:

1 Like

yaaaaaaaaaaah :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin::face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

1 Like