Interruption but I'm the Lord of my life

Hello :blush:
Good evening …
Let me tell you that I am not good to express …
Even in arabic my mother toungue , my friends was always bother me and make fun of me
Even when I skipe for facebook when I created it I said to myself …
So facebook it’s your pleasure because I like to write even my way not right , because I’m just want to found a place to empty all this negativity all this random thoughts all my anger of pastvor my day or what ever !! ( even in arabic not understandable )
I take there comments , they do not understand me why they say that why many insistance that they can’t understand me … why ??
After I graduated and I participate in activities step by step my vision differs …
I am now different because 4 years can make a change …

Specially in that point of …

Not be scared , doesn’t matter to have a judge you know Nour that you will not stop and you are still here for a reason …
I am not that one who like to speak
But I like to be around people …
Sometimes I hate the big noises that they do … for this reason I have my own personal periods to be with me … Just for arrange myself , trying with me .
This period have not to be long time because I can’t support this alone …
We have in egypt a special quote tell

Heaven without people we can’t enter inside

Never give up …
We can’t please everyone but we We must be ourselves .

5 Likes

Great words sister. Grateful to have you here. You are a strong woman; a fighter woman. Keep going; all of us are together in this :+1::+1::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Good night :blush::raised_hand:

Because I can’t sleep , I found something to share with , and you have to open your eyes :exploding_head::eye:because it’s good that I found something realted between life (something complex of understanding but I will explain of course … ) & ■■■■

so # :smile::point_up_2:

For me I suffered too much about the story that ends with “NO ONE MORE CHANCE”

I didn’t know or understand and I still suffer from people that act with this concept … I can’t find my peacefully
How easily humans turn their backs … and say with no mercy no chances … sorry this one can’t forgive …
And I have this question … are they thinking that you are angels ??
How is that ?? :angry::angry:

The second chances are the first to be given by humans …
Second chances have to be first option to heal to find solutions than to be a big fight , second chances can be the ideal

4bd2992467bfdd466017c1b5eaa923fb

By relating this thinking with a look about our suffer of relapse

you have to thank god that god still gives you a deep breath :speaking_head: :dash:
thanks for everyone in forum saying " hope - you can - try again … etc " :pray::pray:

Yeeees man yees :loudspeaker::loudspeaker: because this is a life ( black & white ) :blush::blush:

FINALLY

"second chances are opening the arms for you if you only have tge courage to open the door and to have the benefits of this journey "

What I get it in the end that…

I want to survive :dancer::dancer: ( I will repeat this I said to myslef yesterday this will be my fav song for this period till my head response by peace of not having this one in again )
Out out I will survive … because it is my choice too to not ، To not be easy on myself .

**Second chances_right_for_ humanity

humanity

**No_pain

suffer_with_relapse_gain_your_second_chance .

2 Likes

conclusion of my feeling :

I’ m#

Big liar

Not good girl

Not clear

I’m liar guys

why

Because

Because I advise people, and I do not do … I really do not know if what I do for myself in terms of praying and staying up at night and joining a challenge here is sincerity from me or not, and I really want to be better … O you see, the appearance of shame is what is currently moving me or not, show me poor For the past period, I have been participating in the forum in a form of addiction and stupidity, and at the same time I am convinced that this forum should not be an addict to a person, but at the same time my emptiness and my escape from my reality makes me enter the search for something to say to some extent and be a reason for Reducing the magnificence of a challenge and I originally need help … I do not know why I see that people’s words will not do anything although at the same time and unfortunately I rejoice a lot from the signs of love and rejoice those who feel that I am desired (this is a big hesitation inside me)
(The second part is specific to my spiritual part ) about my sense of Ramadan:
I pray, but I am not sure if I was praying a prayer that God loves I became distrustful of anything until my prayer I feel that I am a liar and deceiving … In addition to joining a challenge just because I want to feel that I have accomplished something I want this applause and this loud welcome, but why ??
Why do we love and wait for someone to support us Why is self support not enough ، ( I am sorry for my cruelty to myself in such a violent way … ) get bored of it quickly and be devoured for more appreciation from others that I am waiting for something different, but that happens except with my striving and determination Why do I give up Why do I feel that I am lying with me trying to do everything to what is supposed Do it, for example
The obligatory prayer and the night prayers (because we are in Ramadan) reading the Qur’an (I feel pressured by a decision that I want to finish 3 times, but we are now in the 10th of Ramadan, and this will not happen as long as I am focused on watching 3 series (shameless girl ) I know that this is not its time and that the days of Ramadan are not Make up for I say arguments to see it as my rest time for the lonely and things like that)
My day is as follows, so that the words are clearer:

• These days I am fasting
  • Wake up to 11:30
    *Prayer
  • An hour to an hour and a half forum (I open and close it often these days)
    • Organize a kitchen
      *Prayer
  • A supplication to God for an hour. This is only from two days before
    Until the adhan to prayer, until I eat …
  • Watch TV …
  • I sleep
  • pray two hours
  • I watch television for two hours
  • I try to do sports, meditate and gratitude (I have spent about 3 days) includes challenge .
    Then, at last, he ate to prepare for the next day of fasting.
  • pray
  • sleep
    All this is beautiful, but I do not feel in my spirit. I do not feel myself and myself and that I depend on God. The truth is that I am selfish. All this schedule will see that it is great, but I really do not know what it is missing …

7647ea1a2e9ee0826b5e11772cc39d01

I do not feel the inner contentment that inhabits me and makes me reassured without complaining without thinking much about the future without thinking that I am not looking for a job …
There are two voices fighting within me
One says: I am grateful for all past experiences, even if they were unsuccessful
And the other says: How long will you wake up from your negligence, someone who will not help you and you know … You will sleep and accompany you after Ramadan with a ugly truth that you want work and wasted time
Really, very tired and frustrated. I should have taken out all the negative words … Sorry to you, readers

If you have a story similar to what I am, please share it with me.

6 Likes

@NhTbH you need to introspect sis. No one other than you can find the answer to the question why you feel dissatisfied. Do proper meditation to clear your mind then jot down the feelings or points that you think might be the reason for your dissatisfaction and work on them.

I just had a moment where one feels advised by their own advice

3 Likes

Firstly you are great at expressing how you feel. Great writing skills

Since its ramadan, you will have to stick to fasting and prayers which might lead you to stress out

The simplest solution to this can be being busy and not worrying too much about what has already happened. Just like any other bad habit this will only go away with patience and self belief. I was able to give up nail biting and in pursuit of giving up PMO just bcuz by trusting myself

Firstly delete the thought that you are doing something wrong. Don’t mix faith with this habit. Faith wants you to do alot of things. If you worry about it too much you are gonna destroy yourself

There’s alot of things you could do. Just tag me and il be happy to help in your recovery.

2 Likes

Think about this…then tell me…

2 Likes

@NhTbH
Assalamu alaikum sister,

I have some suggestions regarding the things that we do as Muslims during ramadan and also after ramadan.

If we do good deeds as a responsibility, then we will feel burdened and stressed out.

Try doing only one good deed but you should be happy while you do it. Sure, prayers are our obligation and we must do it, but try finding connection with Allah

Since your mother toungue is Arabic, it should be helpful for u to concentrate during salah.
Try to ponder and contemplate on versus that you read during salah. For me personally it has helped a lot of times, especially while reading surah fatiha.

Pray with sound mind and body.
(and you can do that by following the concept of “ihsaan” I.e; praying as if we are seeing Allah or atleast keep in mind that Allah is watching us.)

Do only one good deed but do it to please Allah and to attain the reward that will benefit us on yaum al qiyamah.

Do good deeds like Abu bakr(radiallahu anhu)
His deeds were so heavy that his 1good deed would amount to our life’s deeds.

I suggest you to listen to Recitations of “Sheikh Yaser dosary and Muhammad Ali luhaidan”
Personally it has an effect on my heart, it makes me modest, humble, emotional even where necessary.
Their style of reciting is a way of explanation.
In Arabic we call it قراءه التفسيرية.

Whenever you feel disturbed or have mixed thoughts which are troubling you then I say remember this verse👇

(ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَتَطۡمَىِٕنُّ قُلُوبُهُم بِذِكۡرِ ٱللَّهِۗ أَلَا بِذِكۡرِ ٱللَّهِ تَطۡمَىِٕنُّ ٱلۡقُلُوبُ)
[Surah Ar-Ra’d 28]

Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured."

Ma sha allah you have the quality of the successful people which is praying night prayers, feel proud that you are among those very few people. :+1:

Everyday I make a decision of doing tahajjud (night) prayers but fail to do so, because my will is not strong or atleast I am not taking it serious.

Also remember that the shayatan will be there with you to make that one mistake, and when you do, he will be waiting to demotivate you, to make you feel worthless, selfish, and what not.

I say this to many of my friends that if you are doing a good deed as burden, then it’s of no use, I say do it happily, do it for the sole purpose of attaining rewards and pleasing Allah, REMEMBER OUR FINAL DESTINATION, i.e; JANNAH THERE WE WILL BE FREE OF NEGETIVE THOUGHTS, STRESS, ETC…
DO IT TO ATTAIN THAT PLACE

I too said to myself that I am going to complete minimum 2Full Quran this month, and I started off good for the first 3days and then I reduced the amount of Quran I read and so on because of simple thoughts that shaytan tries to play with us.

It’s true that we must not waste our time in this month but try not to burden yourself, as all of these deeds are optional and you will not be sinned if you don’t do a target amount of deeds.

Prayer, fasting and abstaining from sins is obligatory and other than that do as much as you have the capability.

"Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. “Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people.”(surah baqarah)

MAY ALLAH MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU

1 Like

I am so so confused guys … I understand what do you want to say @The_integrous_one @The_wild_perception @drago @slave_of_allah

It’s something inside me guys … something deeper specially between me and god I am afraid if I am really a liar to myslef … if I am lying and believe that I am good and I am not I am just lying …
I want to be good and peacefull one but I tell my routine in the day to tell me if I am far or close …

I am so confused … really
I don’t want to say anything

what I will do

Writing the update in the challenge only here in forum … no replies for anyone what ever whom no anything I am really want to disappear from forum till I will see that I return back .

4 Likes

Sis, don’t get me wrong but stop connecting that one bad thing to God, Develop a Grateful mind.
And First of all start meditation and start searching for funny videos. It’s just a phase. It will too pass and You will come stronger and better.
I wish you figure out what the reason behind your thoughts.
When these kind of things happen in India to someone generally old respected people of the house say “iski khushi ko kisi ki nazar lag gayi” (her happiness is being spotted by Evil Eye) :sweat_smile:, Sry for bad english.
Yeah, Now it’s time for you to spend more time with your family, friends etc.
Have a change of environment.
I wish you Good Luck for getting pass by this phase very quickly.
:clinking_glasses::handshake::fire:

4 Likes

Seperate your addiction from your faith… Don’t mix em both… U can’t possibly be better if you keep on saying you are worthless to yourself

Don’t get all emotional about

If you think its bad. Then don’t do it. Simple.
But if you do it, atleast don’t say you are liar and stuff.

Simple as that. Aim for little goals, you will be fine

1 Like

I remember doing the same thing you are doing. I was being guilty of PMO ing even though I said it to myself everyday. One day I just decided enough is enough and worked on it. Thats it

2 Likes

I spend time with them I really care about them …
I was too long at home I didn’t see the street or communicate with people I think this is make me zombie and Soo sad … today I didn’t talk to my mom any single word I not say wrong words in bad mood …

You know …this dangerous moment can make a fire in minutes .

For this I will keep my routine as it is but not using forum only for updating like I said …

I will be fine .

1 Like

You know the addiction is not my important deal what I am dealing is myslef I want to feel the honesty the honesty inside me …
When I participate too much days and times in forum and without work I became zombie like you see me now …
I know I know
You know I realize something now that I be happy with praying and taking to god and reading quran this is what I always do and give me a resistance even after ramadan …

What make me strength is this guys … what make me pass 236 days is this … this is the concept … and everything come after about …
Believe in yourself
Be engage
No wasting your time
Plan for your day
All of this ok and help but what really helped me is my praying …

I focus now that I feel confused because I engage the challenge this make a big load on me … I do it to challenge myslef I do it because i want the best for myslef but it’s Soo hard too guys …

Thanks for your sharing guys .

2 Likes

Yes I know :joy::joy: that dangerous sound … I hope that this come soon to me I know it’s not by hoping but don’t know how to describe …
I like this sound when I stand up suddenly and move on as a real warrior or I became inshtin in a crazy moment with roar sound …
" Hohohohoooooo "

1 Like

Will power and discipline… And nothing else… All the best

1 Like

It’s because our prayer is our fuel, glad to know that you are feeling power from prayer.

As for how you are feeling currently, I pray that you figure out soon.

Listen to رقية الشرعيه
It will ease your mind and remove all the negetivity we feel.

1 Like

What is life ???
Wake up and in your hands 24 hrs .
Before sleeping tell to your god what you did ?
good night…take care.
Sleep z…

2 Likes

@slave_of_allah

Yes I was forget this thanks for reminding me about this …

Appreciated .

@_TIGER
Oooh ohhh :grin::face_with_hand_over_mouth: tiger I like this simplicity of expression ok i will focus much more I will not leave myslef … enough is enough …

god will give us the strength and renewal our faith

2 Likes

Taraaa , this is “konafa” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I did for the second time in ramadan … I’m so happy and proud of myself …
Information about : it’s unhealthy food and so sweet , I do it to make a difference mood to my family and to feel some appreciation myself .

It’s not my habit to do the same thing in short time , my habit is to try to do another thing if it’s not good Soo that’s what happened this time…
I desided to repeat for the second time …

Let me tell you what happened for the first one :

• It was the first one I try to do it in my life
  • What it looks ( It was burned from above, and a black color was fixed on top :crazy_face: :see_no_evil: )
  • How about the taste ( not so good)
  • How about the engagement ( My mother preferred to eat it with me day after day, and I say to her but my brother did not taste anything from it.
    I was saying that because my brother does not like anything. he must be very sweet and looks so good in order to encourage . ) Really this encouragement meant to me so much , It meant so much to me that I used to say to myself that I must make my mother taste the best and sweet taste from my hands, and that I am able to enjoy what I make of sweets or different things )

Really guys this appreciation is :ok_hand:#

In the second I tried to treat many things with golden color and that the sherbet didn’t get to be sugar again after it will be cold , it taste good and my mom said delicious nour and I was told her like a joke , of course mom nour doesn’t do anything bad , bravooo nour :crazy_face::crazy_face::see_no_evil::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I like to joke with her .

I’m proud about my insistence and my wanted to be different and really it’s not easy at all guys / girls .

What is related to this story with no fap

is persistence and take from the small things challenges to be great in the eyes of yourself and sure success after attempts, do not be shy of trying again if important, many were saying impossible or not say bravo to you , no problem , you do what is convenable to met god pure :wink::+1:

5 Likes