Interruption but I'm the Lord of my life

Today I don’t sure I love listening to English songs , but I 'm not sure , I don’t do the (fap ) I feel intruption because I see the girls there ■■■■ movements )I’m a girl by the way ,

but it takes a second …believe me … I 'm this girl who can’t wait and when I see something like this I push myself to masterbate … Noooo I’m not ,
plz tell me that 's I still haven’t lost my days by watching this second … I feel good now of by no fap

and there another thing happens
Before I take this challenge of (no fap ) and download this app I watch videos of masterbation to kowing more about the benefits and tied my soul to take this challenge …

I surprised from those who say yes you have to masterbation and that 's ok to do it if you feel that you want to , but they did not try to touch on the fact that this habit humiliates its perpetrator ( continuous you 'll be crazy if you don’t stop we will have problems with natural sex )

Anyway I thank God that he track me for (no fap )
At the evening today I try to know what’s the no fap (is this count that I lost my days )
I didn’t do anything to myself but I just want to know that I’m right .
Please calm me .

14 Likes

I really want to get back my resistance

I relapsed yesterday
In 29 -8-2020

I see this title is good to believe and to become again , when you are so weak you have to stepback to see better then , move on when you are ready :zap::ok_hand:

I made my notes on my mobile to have a special day ( like my diary to myself) I don’t know if I have write it or not ?! :thinking:
I see that it will not usefull , I don’t know ?!

For anyone asking or getting surprise of how girl can be addicted because we are human , man ,
we have emotions and needs too , we are different man and women , yees … but even the men are differents too , the expectations different , their movements for getting something are different … :smirk::smirk:

What 's happened yesterday is :

I downloaded netflix for free I have been excited to do this , i think like something will heal me , take me away , but when I realize that I can’t watch it on t.v like the original one I become angry , searching more about a way to find it …
Finally doesn’t work :scream::unamused::roll_eyes:
Yesterday , someone tells me how can girls be addicted with this … like he saw someone at the museum …

don’t be surprised , man ,
because , life is not the real one , we are here for the suffer whether yourself , people , destiny , missions …
So don’t make this terrible mistake and don’t say that , you did this … and I 'm not asking for anything but only be kind it will be better

For now I have to be more discipline , more confident … I love myself and I want for me the most incredible journey no matter what happened it’s finished …

Today comes to me to write this words , to motivate even I did the shame … I have to prove my best …

This post will be not a diary , it will be like notes of my thoughts much more … I’m in the zero day man , this is means that the resistance is much harder and the actions need
for acting before to said it … when I put myself on the right track I can loud my voice and improve this

this post will be the mirror to say positivity to myself (I will try to write it ) but if you see an anger into my face please don’t judge , respect my trying only … and let it go easily …

Before I said an advice to anyone here I push myself to pass 90 days reading much more , I was not very active on the forum , I believe in movements and I don’t want to getting back (now , it’s time for play puzzles of my day to make powerfull day , I am not that person to say without actions … I’m sorry telling advices and I was a weak one … Now , no place for this last one , only gentle to myself and to become again … I will … I believe … success .

8 Likes

Today guys , I will share new informations about life in this post

My motivational for today 30 /8 /2020

images (38)

This link is concerne the benefit of yeast , let me tell you my story with this and how I knew it …
In the beginning of doing workout for 3 days ,
In the third day , I awaken with hardly , I can’t wake up effectively (it was very strange )
So I went youtube searching for what is happend so I realize 2 things mportant for keeping your resistance , specially your muscles and power …
1 - checking the limitation of vitamin b and the yeast is rich of vitamin b and it is very effective for reloading your power.
2- the limit of vitamin d this can be a reason for your feeling of weight head , so try to walk 1 time in week to save it .
***yes for power ***
***yes for positivity ***
stay_strong .

5 Likes

This is called Strong Warrior Mindset. No matter what happened it’s past now, it’s just a lesson learned, we need to get up and move ahead with motivation. Carry on and keep posting inspirational thought. :+1:

5 Likes

I wish you all the best , appreciated your motivation @MM2020:smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here I am , I had a troubles the last days with using of the forum & to get special ideas …
I haven’t any new idea in my head to talk about (sometimes thinking out of the box make me like this :woozy_face::woozy_face: )

So I will talk where I’m and my feelings ?!

I still do after my last relapse what I need to do , not what I have to …
If I saw myself bored of not having a job I suffer to stand and to agree to take a course because I think that I can do it easily …
If I feel that workout now , there are an opposite one say not now or today … for example I workout today when I get fear of the urges …
Why I’m weak about the something is good for my healthy brain and body … to get this as a usual ?! :thinking:

I still have no brilliant & shining routine …
I still not accepted to be refusing from companies …
Still having the strangulation in my head and overthinking about all things …
I do what I had to only this is not a big deal for me … yes I know that

I need to accept myself like is it … with there weakness and pushing myself for courses much more and to not saying that I know it and it’s easy and when I try to do , I realise that something is missing me … a lot things … to accept that I have to work much more and I’m not ready!!

I still have a misery trouble of what if company accept me like I am and all they need will come by practice and letting the time train me and to be in the active zone …
I know if I’m the head of one of those I will choose the experienced ones too :wink:

No wasting times guys …
THAT’S OVER
KILL THE STRUGGLE
BURN THE BODY FOR FRESH BRAIN
TO PLAN THE HOW OF BEING BY NOT THINKING OF THE FINAl LINE FOR NOW
I WILL DO , DOING MY BEST …
NO FINAl LINES , ACHIEVING MY DESIRE OF BEING A SPECIAL ONE IN THE FIELD OF GRAPHIC DESIGN … PHOTOGRAPHING , VIDEO EDIT …

I WILL WORKING HARD TILL THE LAST DEEP BREATH …
WARRIORS ARE BORN FOR THE SUFFER … I’M FOR THIS :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

The good thinking of today is my question when I did my workout

What happens inside your body when you get the urge to do the daily exercise ?

https://www.quora.com/What-happens-inside-your-body-when-you-get-the-urge-to-do-the-daily-exercise

Stay_strong
Stay _appreciated_each_breath_day.

3 Likes

Hello ,
Guys today I made something like this fantastic food and very happy to make this for my family
I feel tired but very happy also …
Bravoooo for me :muscle::joy:
Really to make something far from phone and far from any noises can make a big change , this small challenges can make you different for yourself and helpper for others can make them calm down … and make you appreciate yourself …
I am very happy guys and girls from my small target of today and very excited

7 Likes

I looks really great :ok_hand::yum::yum::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Yaaah @selfconqurer it was very different …

1 Like

How to lead your emotions

I hope it will be helpfull .

4 Likes

5 Likes

Very agreeable. Things which are in motion tend to stay in motion and vice versa.

3 Likes

You 're the captain :sweat_smile::point_left:
Take care @rhybha

3 Likes

" An Emotion or Thought Only Has Power if You Give It Power." - Empowering positive thought could lead us towards Prosperous Destination and the other way round we know the Conclusion. The Choice is Ours.

3 Likes

I want to resist knowing the concept of doing to get what i desire , without quick my things … because the road isn’t yet ends …
i’m not afraid of dying , i 'm afraid to die without let something special something real in this life …

8 Likes

Stay focus men … on your goals
On your dreams that it can be real …

We are now in a hard period that I’m first of you that can easily relapse in this time and because I know myself I have to mention …
The winter

This weather that push you to fail , to turn yourelf to the ZERO again and again because you don’t move up and you choose to be stuck under the blanket … this weather that push you for some nostalgia of your past thoughts , habbits …
this romantic scence you feel confused about it and why …
No why for this moment … focus …
FOCUS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ONE DAY , 90 DAYS MAYBE 10 HOURS NOO FAPPING AT ALL …
THINK AND LOUD THAT VOICE INSIDE YOU …
I AM BRAVE … I HAVE BEEN "… "
I WILL NEVER AND EVER LOSE MY CHALLENGE
LOSING FOR WHAT FOR SOME MOMENENT … FOR NOTHING …
NO I’M NOT ANYONE IN THIS SPACE … I’M SPECAIL AND SO SPECAIL …
KEEEEEEEP GOING MEN …

it will be hard I know but we will never forget .

Acceptance_for_peace .

4 Likes

Hello everyone :sweat_smile::raised_hand:
I know I am not routine to write something but that good to be busy , sometimes my mind was not clear but anyway …
I want to share with you
ABOUT THINKING OF DEATH
believe me , I know what is that mean … I know why ? I know how the person take that panic decion …
I saw a movie he was talking about
A girl was attacked by anorexia … that mean that she don’t accept to eat and that mean lot of In the end, it causes many organs in the body to shut down, which lack the energy that is given through nutrition and proteins.
And in the case of this girl ،she have trouble with her family that no one is free for her , she miss the desire of living and all hope so she couldn’t eat … and in each tried she vomited … for me I can’t imagine that …
& How a bar of chocolate can’t do something for someone (can move his emotions )
& How someone choose to die very slowly till the bone
it’s soo hard to lose yourslef …
Belive me i’m one who was hopless
But I can’t imagine that worse .
Any suffer is not normal … fap … not normal hopeless not normal …
It’s nice to searching for your reasons even your life is not perfect … life is not perfect … but God
always compensates us … it’s not fair to let oursleves to the hell … to choose that last one .
Life is not on the same pace …
Choose the best option .

4 Likes

Hello ,

These days I have some views of my history and specially with masturbation …
How I did it ? My pain before and after ??
How make this to my body ??
This give up for pain for paralysis of nerves and my effort …
How was my reaction was so crazy ??
If I’m so crazy , why no one undertand me or understand my needs why ??
Did I have to express … why who around me have nooo deep breath
To know me , engage me …
Why the story goes with what they know or what they want not like what I want to be … ???
My talent appear in my childhood !!

Lot of question , lot of missions I have to focus on …
I’m confused
But I am doing so hard to stay hard to not come back noo noo noo …

I’m Nour I need to stay calm and focus by wishing God to help me …
I want to be one of those real people
who kill her weakness , who pass the unlimited range of days .

Stay _breath .

5 Likes

You can do this sister !!! Keep going .:fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle:

2 Likes