Interruption but I'm the Lord of my life

Today I don’t sure I love listening to English songs , but I 'm not sure , I don’t do the (fap ) I feel intruption because I see the girls there sexy movements )I’m a girl by the way ,

but it takes a second …believe me … I 'm this girl who can’t wait and when I see something like this I push myself to masterbate … Noooo I’m not ,
plz tell me that 's I still haven’t lost my days by watching this second … I feel good now of by no fap

and there another thing happens
Before I take this challenge of (no fap ) and download this app I watch videos of masterbation to kowing more about the benefits and tied my soul to take this challenge …

I surprised from those who say yes you have to masterbation and that 's ok to do it if you feel that you want to , but they did not try to touch on the fact that this habit humiliates its perpetrator ( continuous you 'll be crazy if you don’t stop we will have problems with natural sex )

Anyway I thank God that he track me for (no fap )
At the evening today I try to know what’s the no fap (is this count that I lost my days )
I didn’t do anything to myself but I just want to know that I’m right .
Please calm me .

7 Likes

I really want to get back my resistance

I relapsed yesterday
In 29 -8-2020

I see this title is good to believe and to become again , when you are so weak you have to stepback to see better then , move on when you are ready :zap::ok_hand:

I made my notes on my mobile to have a special day ( like my diary to myself) I don’t know if I have write it or not ?! :thinking:
I see that it will not usefull , I don’t know ?!

For anyone asking or getting surprise of how girl can be addicted because we are human , man ,
we have emotions and needs too , we are different man and women , yees … but even the men are differents too , the expectations different , their movements for getting something are different … :smirk::smirk:

What 's happened yesterday is :

I downloaded netflix for free I have been excited to do this , i think like something will heal me , take me away , but when I realize that I can’t watch it on t.v like the original one I become angry , searching more about a way to find it …
Finally doesn’t work :scream::unamused::roll_eyes:
Yesterday , someone tells me how can girls be addicted with this … like he saw someone at the museum …

don’t be surprised , man ,
because , life is not the real one , we are here for the suffer whether yourself , people , destiny , missions …
So don’t make this terrible mistake and don’t say that , you did this … and I 'm not asking for anything but only be kind it will be better

For now I have to be more discipline , more confident … I love myself and I want for me the most incredible journey no matter what happened it’s finished …

Today comes to me to write this words , to motivate even I did the shame … I have to prove my best …

This post will be not a diary , it will be like notes of my thoughts much more … I’m in the zero day man , this is means that the resistance is much harder and the actions need
for acting before to said it … when I put myself on the right track I can loud my voice and improve this

this post will be the mirror to say positivity to myself (I will try to write it ) but if you see an anger into my face please don’t judge , respect my trying only … and let it go easily …

Before I said an advice to anyone here I push myself to pass 90 days reading much more , I was not very active on the forum , I believe in movements and I don’t want to getting back (now , it’s time for play puzzles of my day to make powerfull day , I am not that person to say without actions … I’m sorry telling advices and I was a weak one … Now , no place for this last one , only gentle to myself and to become again … I will … I believe … success .

5 Likes

Today guys , I will share new informations about life in this post

My motivational for today 30 /8 /2020

images (38)

This link is concerne the benefit of yeast , let me tell you my story with this and how I knew it …
In the beginning of doing workout for 3 days ,
In the third day , I awaken with hardly , I can’t wake up effectively (it was very strange )
So I went youtube searching for what is happend so I realize 2 things mportant for keeping your resistance , specially your muscles and power …
1 - checking the limitation of vitamin b and the yeast is rich of vitamin b and it is very effective for reloading your power.
2- the limit of vitamin d this can be a reason for your feeling of weight head , so try to walk 1 time in week to save it .
***yes for power ***
***yes for positivity ***
stay_strong .

3 Likes

This is called Strong Warrior Mindset. No matter what happened it’s past now, it’s just a lesson learned, we need to get up and move ahead with motivation. Carry on and keep posting inspirational thought. :+1:

4 Likes

I wish you all the best , appreciated your motivation @MM2020:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here I am , I had a troubles the last days with using of the forum & to get special ideas …
I haven’t any new idea in my head to talk about (sometimes thinking out of the box make me like this :woozy_face::woozy_face: )

So I will talk where I’m and my feelings ?!

I still do after my last relapse what I need to do , not what I have to …
If I saw myself bored of not having a job I suffer to stand and to agree to take a course because I think that I can do it easily …
If I feel that workout now , there are an opposite one say not now or today … for example I workout today when I get fear of the urges …
Why I’m weak about the something is good for my healthy brain and body … to get this as a usual ?! :thinking:

I still have no brilliant & shining routine …
I still not accepted to be refusing from companies …
Still having the strangulation in my head and overthinking about all things …
I do what I had to only this is not a big deal for me … yes I know that

I need to accept myself like is it … with there weakness and pushing myself for courses much more and to not saying that I know it and it’s easy and when I try to do , I realise that something is missing me … a lot things … to accept that I have to work much more and I’m not ready!!

I still have a misery trouble of what if company accept me like I am and all they need will come by practice and letting the time train me and to be in the active zone …
I know if I’m the head of one of those I will choose the experienced ones too :wink:

No wasting times guys …
THAT’S OVER
KILL THE STRUGGLE
BURN THE BODY FOR FRESH BRAIN
TO PLAN THE HOW OF BEING BY NOT THINKING OF THE FINAl LINE FOR NOW
I WILL DO , DOING MY BEST …
NO FINAl LINES , ACHIEVING MY DESIRE OF BEING A SPECIAL ONE IN THE FIELD OF GRAPHIC DESIGN … PHOTOGRAPHING , VIDEO EDIT …

I WILL WORKING HARD TILL THE LAST DEEP BREATH …
WARRIORS ARE BORN FOR THE SUFFER … I’M FOR THIS :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

The good thinking of today is my question when I did my workout

What happens inside your body when you get the urge to do the daily exercise ?

https://www.quora.com/What-happens-inside-your-body-when-you-get-the-urge-to-do-the-daily-exercise

Stay_strong
Stay _appreciated_each_breath_day.

2 Likes

Hello ,
Guys today I made something like this fantastic food and very happy to make this for my family
I feel tired but very happy also …
Bravoooo for me :muscle::joy:
Really to make something far from phone and far from any noises can make a big change , this small challenges can make you different for yourself and helpper for others can make them calm down … and make you appreciate yourself …
I am very happy guys and girls from my small target of today and very excited

5 Likes

I looks really great :ok_hand::yum::yum::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yaaah @selfconqurer it was very different …

1 Like

How to lead your emotions

I hope it will be helpfull .
2 Likes

4 Likes

Very agreeable. Things which are in motion tend to stay in motion and vice versa.

3 Likes

You 're the captain :sweat_smile::point_left:
Take care @rhybha

3 Likes

" An Emotion or Thought Only Has Power if You Give It Power." - Empowering positive thought could lead us towards Prosperous Destination and the other way round we know the Conclusion. The Choice is Ours.

3 Likes

I want to resist knowing the concept of doing to get what i desire , without quick my things … because the road isn’t yet ends …
i’m not afraid of dying , i 'm afraid to die without let something special something real in this life …
616d48324715ca479b2ff10c5461e165

5 Likes