[Instructions] Community Translation

Completed Hindi Translations @Taher of this app
Completed from 14% to 100%

Completed Indonesian translation from 99% to 100% . There was a small spacing error. Fixed that too.

Completed Russian translation from 99% to 100% . There was a small spacing error. Fixed that too.

Completed Portuguese translation from 99% to 100% . There was a small spacing error. Fixed that too.

Completed Hungarian translation from 99% to 100% . There was a small spacing error. Fixed that too.

3 Likes

Bro, you know so many languages.?

1 Like

No bro. There were input errors like “double spacing between two words” etc. I corrected them.

5 Likes

Thanks @strongwillpower, Much appreciated

3 Likes

Indonesian is already translated to 100%

1 Like

I would like to help with Turkish translation

1 Like

Sorry, i have been away for a while. Will update romanian soon

1 Like

Hai iam from indonesia. Bisa tolong bantu bagaimana agar bahasanya diubah je bahasa indonesia…? Saya bingung

1 Like

I need translate comments …

I translated 98% of the application into Ukrainian. Also 2% translated! But I’m not 100% sure of the translation pavilion. If it is possible to receive a premium from the developers for what I translated, I will be grateful :slight_smile:

https://translate.rewirecompanion.com <<<---- translated here

2 Likes

You can already enter my translation in the application. If there are mistakes in it, others will correct them over time. I’m sure 98% there is accurately translated well. But the other two are good but not perfect.

2 Likes

I also transferred to the Ukrainian part from the playmarket. It is worth adding.

1 Like

username: siam66
Q: Why there is no Bengali language for translation here?

3 Likes

Hi. I translated the program completely into Ukrainian perfectly! Please add my translation to the app.

3 Likes

@Brunoli I can translate to spanish, portuguese and Italian (but since I see that the first two are already advanced I offer myself for the Italian language)

2 Likes

@Taher I can translate to Malayalam easily.

My code : 8uwuwa

2 Likes

Hi Agha Taher I am Persian language can be added Persian language to your application

2 Likes

Hi. I can translate into azerbaijani and turkish language.

4 Likes

Hi. I am translating odia language.

3 Likes

Have you created an account in the translation portal?

2 Likes