Instant Urge Killer Quotes

Hi guys, So the new year is coming and all of us are going to take an oath to overcome the PMO addiction in 2021.

One of our brother @_TIGER has taken the initiative to bring the best version of ourselves in 2021 by making the last man standing challenge. Thanks a lot brother.

But i am here because i see a lot of people on forum who have a very clear thought process, and a very intelligent way to look at the PMO and the urges.

Whenever i saw their post, their thinking pattern and clarity of mind, my urges go back.

Some of the instant urges killer quotes :

1. The body that excits you is made up of only blood, bones and muscles.

2. The last time you said it was the last time. And now you are here again. So when will it be the last time ?

3. How will you feel when you find your girl is fantasizing about some another guy and masturbating ? The same way she is going to feel when she will find about you.

4. One peak is like a single drop of poison in a glass of water. Will you drink it ?

5. The P actress whom you are going to fantasize and jerk off may be the victim of sex trafficking or may not be even alive today.

6. Think about your mother, You are her perfect son/daughter. Don’t prove her wrong.

Please share some of your more instant urge killer quotes.

Thank you guys for reading :heart:

15 Likes

Here’s a quote that I live by and can be applied in any difficult situation and not just nofap

" Pain is your friend, pain is your ally, pain tells you when you’ve been badly wounded. But you know what the best part is? It tells you you’re not dead yet!"

2 Likes

I’ll just post the image of the quote here, it was my wallpaper for a long time!

6 Likes

This is my favourite too😌

3 Likes

I also have another favourite quote but this one is from the office.:joy:images

10 Likes

you guys got very nice quats. Here is one which i liked :slight_smile: ( My own interpretation goes like this,only person real is “the boy” Other’s are imaginary but the boy talks to horse,wolf and other living things and non living things along the way. He finds his own journey and enjoying the ride)

6 Likes

Simple and elegant. I love horses😅

1 Like

images

4 Likes

6 Likes

Great initiative bro… I thik this can be the best platform to come when urges hit you… I request my brothers to post some great quotes…which make us to think twice on our goals and not doing Pmo again.

@Tagore @selfconqurer @Aman1 @strongwillpower @Martial_Beast

3 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

Only dead fish go with the flow

5 Likes

When you’re in front of the enemy, even if your hands are trembling – fight.

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

I REALLY LOVE THIS QUOTE

4 Likes

LOVE THIS TOO

4 Likes

“The better ambitions have to do with the development of character and ability, rather than status and power. Status you can lose. You carry character with you wherever you go, and it allows you to prevail against adversity.”

― Jordan B. Peterson, 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos

For me J.B.P. is like mentor which I dont know and despite that he gets me every time.

2 Likes