I want to give up

Dependency will you make your more weak.

Learn from @tagore how he always seeks discomfort because that makes you grow.
Challenges make you man. If you run away from your problems. They will chase you forever untill you learn fight them.

If you won’t come out of your comfort zone you’ll never grow.

3 Likes

Actually I’m not looking for an answer. There’s no answer, because fapping or not fapping is not logical. You just write me your thoughts and the magic that you think doesn’t exist, happen. I seek for connection to the people with the same problem, that’s the magic.

@Vardan51878 things not go according to your wishes or not. When you don’t rule them they will be like flag on the wind. You have to take control over yourself, over your thoughts. When you’re thinking like a little ■■■■■, a knowledge that and stop it. You have to be responsible. RESPONSIBLE. For everything. Good and bad. Becouse you are the crafter of your own life.

3 Likes

I bet …any how if you reach 90days you’ll laugh at your foolishness of creating of a topic “I want to give up”.

Because it is a question of you to your soul. Not to companions.

3 Likes

how did you manage not to fap during all this time since your first message in this topic?

1 Like

True. Either you take responsibility and stop whining or you just go and fap. There is no option in the middle.

1 Like

This topic is created 2 days ago. Forget the name of it, it was stupid. I just took the same topic to communicate. I already lough at it.

I noticed that some people need only attention. They know what they have to do but they need attention.

3 Likes

That’s again for dopamine craving :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
A substitute like thing.

1 Like

I wanted to look better. The idea itself is not a powerful motivator. But I started gym everyday to break the urges and relapsing thoughts.

I may be one of them. Is that a problem?

1 Like

@Pandeybro :rofl::rofl:

@Vardan51878 just stop thinking. Stop faping. Go to a walk and everything will be Good. Faping makes you only worse.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. You get me now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And you still are suffering…
Why don’t you look at the strategy of other people with good streak.

Like…
Identify triggers.
Identify time and location…
Etc
Then make your own good stretgy right now. You’ll forget urges and become productive at the same time.

1 Like

@Vardan51878 seeking attention is to showing low self worth. Your choice.

3 Likes

This is the topic of the day. I like it! :smiley:

1 Like

You are gaining attention but in a negative way.
You can start writing a diary of yours with good motivational stuff. You’ll be popular soon.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

4 Likes

This is not good way to gaining attention. This way you only destroy yourself. Personally I think that taking pleasure from gaining attention from others is stupid idea

2 Likes

I’m not negative guys :man_facepalming:
We’re just chatting and it helps me a lot.
The platform may feel inappropriate, but I don’t know anything alternative for this topic.

1 Like

Ok bro so when it is helpful for you it is great but be more positive. Dont write such things like you want to relapse. You don’t come here to relapse or give in :smiley: you for sure come here to win.