I want a girl to as a friend.....to quit my addictions

Hi everyone ,
My name is Aditya , I am from India , I am a severe ■■■■ and masturbation addict.
I tried to quit it many times , but i was only able to leave it for max. 25 days . I want to quit it anyway now because it has ruined me a lot in my career .
I want a friend who is a girl , so that i can’t start objectifying woman and learn many things from girls , Listening to their problems according to their perspective.
I promise that I will be a good friend to them , btw I am not creepy …
Sharing code - 8wl8i9
Age - 19
Gender - M
Location - IND

3 Likes

Let me give you a advice don’t do this otherwise you will regret at the very end and you will get depressed

8 Likes

Okay, I agree with you .
But can you please explain me what’s wrong with that .
sorry to ask but my mind needs proof
please

1 Like

First answer me this what’s right with that?

1 Like

Nothing right , but my mind is thinking that it will quit my addictions by not objectifying women.

1 Like

If that will be the case then we would not be here rather we will talk to our female friends if we have any

4 Likes

is objectifying woman reason of your addiction ? if it’s not than this tricks will not work how much u try not to objectify woman… u have to find your reason , cause of your addiction and than you should work on it…

8 Likes

Remember ! It is not a dating site. It is a self improvement site. What the hell are you saying ? Too much desparate about girls will give you nothing. Improve your skills. Improve yourself.

According to confirmation bias, we can’t ever change anyone’s thought.

What is once impressed in a person’s mind will make him believe that true.

11 Likes

100000 % correct mate

6 Likes

You can find your answers in quora

4 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t understand you before. But I would recommend you to find a female friend in your locality. Be nice and honest to her. Be a good friend of her without any intention.

Remember the verse :

Karmanye vadhika raste |
Ma phalesu kadachana ||

Means work without being attached to your work. Don’t think about the end result. It has proved to be true in my life. It has given good results in my life.

5 Likes

it’s really almost not possible for an addict person to not think about a girl… addict person brain being programmed in a way that peak of normal girl can triggered them … it may be not applicable for all but for some people it happens…

6 Likes

It has been possible for me through hard practice and resilience.

I was in a more severe condition than him before when I didn’t join RC.

3 Likes

most of the man failed here.

3 Likes

Having desire for girl is normal for a boy and vice versa but starting to make a girl companion in this vulnerable state makes you lose your senses sometimes you never know when a straight person become crooked

4 Likes

i choose the safe path… don’t want to fight with my natural desire rather i find ways to avoid it… cause avoiding is safer than fighting to keep yourself unharm…

6 Likes

Prevention is better than cure this man decoded it Mashaallah

6 Likes

Donot fall prey to ur brain
It needs that level of dopamine which u are used to
So it will give u absurd justifications to thoughts like these

4 Likes

I would say for most hardcore addicts…

3 Likes

Lastly it is our brain that has been conditioned to objectivfy women
So just ask yourself
How will speaking to them help you??