I relapsed! Iam sorry, I couldn't choose death!

It’s time to Plan Z @Tagore
Zene Methode [Mode On]

1 Like

Dont Ever Try To Count Your Days On A Nofap Streak

Take Every Days As A Challenge
Slow And Steady Victory Will Find Us

2 Likes

Hey bro. Who is @Zene? That dude is doing some awesome things.

I dunno who he is, hehe : )

His post on top now…

Hi how do I join the forum. I’m new here and confused

5 Likes

If u need help contact me

3 Likes

Yea I don’t understand how this works. How to get a companion or join a accountability group. Can give me a quick run through

3 Likes

If u want a companion create a topic by clicking on the new topic Top right on the first page then pick a catagorie

1 Like

I feel you bro,I have the same situation as you but don’t lose the hope on you.keep going​:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Of course chaser effect is hard. Have you ever relapsed 16 times after 16 day streak? That’s what I did recently. You know I have suicidal periods a lot. But this didn’t break me. I’m still a lion. My name is lion. Because it’s simply the chemical burst in my brain. It doesn’t change the word, it changes the way I think. It means I don’t see things I have to do in the future. But what I see now is not that hard.

6 Likes

@Levonad bro, glad to read your post. Yes, you’re a lion. Pls write motivational post frequently like this. We love to hear from you. Carry on.:+1:

2 Likes

What an accountability!! Salute man.

1 Like

Just read this whole thread, it was one hell of a ride. So much to learn and take lessons from this,

I urge each and everyone to read this whole thread, especially the replies from everyone to the main post, not just the main post itself.

4 Likes

This is such a great place brothers @Dvija @slave_of_allah . If you ask me, seriously, the accountability we get from here is the number one reason most us abstain from pmo. I’ve visited many other forum too; but some kind of brotherhood is present here. These challenges, advices, support. If I hadn’t find this forum in beginning of 2020, there is a huge chance (almost 90-95%) I would have ended my life. That was my condition; I cannot live as a failure. Success is my only salvation and the life of a pmo-er is a totall failure. The sooner we get away from it the better.

Long live our brotherhood!

When we are together, anything is possible in life

But, at the end of the day, this forum works just like any other social media and is addictive as well. The goal is, as @TheFinalFrontier said, to graduate from the forum. Help each other, support each other, be a ladder for each other, show gratitude and leave the forum. Reach 180 or 360 days; become self accountable and gratefully leave this place. That is the final goal.

7 Likes

Dude your first post . I found it :joy:

2 Likes

Damn :joy::joy::joy::joy:, good job man @Dean_Ambrose , you are a spy, now find mine :+1:.

3 Likes

This topic became active after so many months and I started reading comments from the beginning and coincidentally found it :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

How is this topic still here?
I don’t think you can find mine, it was in old study challenge I think and now I can’t find that anywhere :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol I’m right now finding my first comment . It was in some challenge I think …:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Community might have closed and then deleted those challenges :joy: @Dean_Ambrose

3 Likes