I feel like relapsing today!

Hello Warriors

I was busy during the last whole month because of a test that was held on 4th October. But after that I am not in much of a hustle mode and have some free time now. Today I have completed 34 days of Nofap that too in the very first attempt of starting Nofap.

Today I am feeling low on energy and I am having an urge to visit the website of a model that offers hot pics that I used to jerk off to. I don’t want to do it, but I am bored today and I think I might relapse. I am suddenly having massive urges. This covid situation is also a headache as I can’t head out to meet my friends.

I am worried that I might relapse today.

Please help Guys.

4 Likes

Take cold shower now

2 Likes

I already took a cold shower bro, about an hour ago

1 Like

Call a friend and talk with him…and do hard exercise or running…take lot of water…

4 Likes

Don’t stay in house …

3 Likes

Go for running, gym, read book, watch movie don’t stay alone.

4 Likes

postpon it for tomorrow and then repeat

2 Likes

How was your prelims bro, heard the paper was out of pattern and was a little difficult !

3 Likes

Bro, I completed 30 days of nofap on 4th Oct. I was full of energy and highly determined to clear the paper. After consulting the key, I have found that I am safely clearing the Prelims cutoff!!! That’s a relief for me though. Prelims is expected to be out of pattern since the last 2 years, so I was not surprised to see the unpredictability of the paper.

3 Likes

Oh good to hear that. All the best.

3 Likes

Bro go somewhere for traveling

Read this.