I did it boys! 90 days

But Ive stopped feeling jealous man. There was this cute girl. She started talking about her crush to me. I was like “Acha, you should go get him”. I credit this to nofap. It has really helped me understand what I want in life and not view women as objects. Its just disgusting

1 Like

You have uploaded Taehyung’s photo?:joy:

1 Like

congrats @The_wild_perception for 90 days… :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Ya it’s my favorite bts member brother @Dean_Ambrose :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know many Armys like V or Jungkook .
But my favorite is RM and J hope.

1 Like

@The_wild_perception bro nice you are doing great!!! And stay very alert in this 90 to 120 days.
Keep inspiring us . :fire::fire::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Thanks
.man… Im never relapsing. Period

1 Like

Lol bro always out of the box :joy::fire:.
Answer is obvious though, because they put a lot of chocolate in it while making duh @GOVIND-19 :sunglasses::sunglasses:

:muscle::fire:.

1 Like

My mind running outside the box and then remembering Phil’s-osophy
@GOVIND-19

2 Likes

EYYYY you watched Snyder cut!:fire::fire::fire::+1::+1::+1::+1:

:joy::joy: I did about a week ago. Posted it in my diary too.
Let’s not ruin one more thread tho :joy::rofl:, let’s just stick with each other’s diaries.

1 Like

You did? Sorry I forgot! But can You blame me though? You usually postpone shit and watch a movie little by little over a period of a month! :joy::joy::joy:

P. S. I haven’t watched soul yet :rofl:
@GOVIND-19

1 Like

What is your best experience during this journey?

1 Like

The love of my life saying “Dont text me, Ive moved on” (this was 15 days into nofap journey) and me not giving a fuck.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call watching a movie over a period of one month a journey per se, but there has to be some perks, otherwise why would @The_integrous_one do it consistently

3 Likes

I was like 15 days of nofap did this… Imagine what would 90 days do

1 Like

Awesome man! You are going in the right path dude!

Damn it dude :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::fire::fire:.
I don’t watch a movie over a month, I watched Snyder’s cut in 2 gos because it was too long. I just decide to watch some movie and end up not watching it for a long time but I watch most movies in one go only :joy:.
@GOVIND-19 next reply should be on my diary instead of here :joy:, let’s not ruin @The_wild_perception 's thread.