How to stop this?

I really need advice on this topic. I am on day 39 of nofap.
I can control my urges , and I don’t think I will fail unless I choose to. But I can’t stop staring at random girls on streets . I want to stop myself from doing it.

4 Likes

Although I’m just like you,I stare at girls walking the streets,but I make sure I don’t look creepy. sometimes I get reciprocating look, that’s when I continue to glance more than usual.

Just don’t be creepy,also while on nofap,it is quite natural,so make sure you do somthing that takes out energy

3 Likes

By staring at girls is there any urge of faping?? If not then it doesn’t matter… It’s natural… But don’t stare so long ok… Just a glance

2 Likes

Look, then respect, then look away.

5 Likes

I don’t think I stare at them like that they feel uncomfortable. I want to stop it for myself. I don’t wanna do it, It feels like I am downgrading myself.

3 Likes

If you see like this that… Beauty is just a factor… Or if you think like that under the skin all are same… ar stated in the book of bramcharya… There it is mention that we are all same… If you pull of the skin of yours and the hottest girl then under that it is blood, muscles, bones… Then I think if you think like then it doesn’t matter to you if you see or not… Because you cannot avoid to see opposite gender… beacause it’s natural brother… It is programmed in our brain… But learn to control it and see the things different perspective is the key … because this steps you do from your side.

4 Likes

Thanks for your advice , Now I have decided that I won’t care about this . Will just try to avoid it .

3 Likes

Good exercises like bike and specially Running helps me to cope with my urges. It’s a healthier way to spend the accumulated energy and have a relief.

Just begin small, to avoid get hurt, then you body gets used to running.

2 Likes

Bro @PaperBoat if you look some women in a bad way even if you don’t wanna look her in bad way then you can remember your mother or sister at that time you will stop looking everyone in that way and your respect will increase and yes sujay said right that it is common to have attraction towards them but our respect towards them will increase by doing this try and tell us

1 Like

Yes I will try to better now , I relapsed after 41 days today. I need to get myself up. I will be more careful now.
And just look at this thread.

1 Like

All the best, you for this. Easy way to stop staring at women is to not objectify them. You only see them as someone to use for pleasure. But they are not objects to be used for pleasure. They are humans and have feelings. They have bad days and fights and struggles and times when they cry. Even if you don’t know the woman, imagine that. You’re looking at someones daughter, a future mother and a future wife. Someone who may be going through a tough time in life, there is no way to tell.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.