How To manage Relationships💕 and Studies 📚

Hey folks :wave:t2:,this is me your brother Alan. Hope you all going good with your life.
Today I’m gonna share my thoughts and doubts here.
Do relationships damage our studies?

My High school Life (2017 to 2020)

Story starts from here
Me and My close freind named Akash was the toppers of our high school. We were close freinds at that time and helped each other for studying and studied as a competition for both. During 9 standard he got a crush and he asked for her love. After 2 or 3 months of his effort. He got her and they became a bettter relationship. The girl was also an outstanding performer in her studies. Their relationship gone good. But both of them didn’t get distracted from their studies and they got higher marks like as before. During the 9 nth standard, he was the topper of our class. And I was the second :grin:
Then 10nth standard had started. Studies gone good. Exams gone good. Their relationship also gone very beautifully :two_hearts: . Do you know a fact that, i was single at that time and I was busy of watching their love and talks :joy::joy::grin: . Ok then our school anniversary competition was going on. I was a performer in our school parichamuttu kali team. I was resting alone at our library. Suddenly a girl from 9 th standard came to talk with me and I know her before. She enquired my relationship status and she get knew that I’m single :grin::innocent:
** suddenly she started to say that, one of her freind is deeply loving me and she described the girls attitude about me and her love towrds me. I was a bit surprised and confused. I don’t know what to say or how to respond. Then the day after that day, I said yes to that girl and her face get bright.
Funny fact, i don’t how to become romantic and how to talk to my love :joy::joy:
Our relationship gone for many months without any problems. But my studies gone down. My teachers noticed that and they get knowledge about my side business :joy::joy: . The whole 40 teachers and the whole school get heard about that.
Then everyone scolded me and our relationship got an end with a break up. :broken_heart: Again i got single.
Then my studies gone good as before. I studied the whole syllabus within a month and scored A+ for full subjects and scored 99.1% of marks.

Then I entered to a new school for my higher secondary education. First year gone brilliantly and I got full A+ for all subjects there and the second year started. At that time I got an news that my ex girlfriend ( my 10nth class lover) is still loving me :flushed: and she is waiting for me as extremely. In these two years she doesn’t get pointed to any other guy and still she is focusing on me . I was very surprised to know that. Then I started messaging her. And she said everything and we both started our relationship again :two_hearts: . Now it’s a mature relation. I made a better time table for messaging.
Everyone in those social medias and other experienced guys say that, studies and relationships can be managed perfectly. But I’m trying to practicing it for the past two months. But I don’t how to make it perfect or give more focus on my studies.

So my question is , how to manage it both?
tips to carry relationships which do not harm our studies
Experienced guys pls share your thoughts and make a discussion here.

Thank you guys for your time :white_heart::pray:

7 Likes

9 Likes

Girlfriend is a friend who is a girl. I wrote this in order to remove the taboo part of girlfriend.

Your success in your life depends on hard work, environment and the friends you make. In the first case Akash has got a friend who is also good in academics. This means he and his friend has a common goal and common interest , to get good marks etc. Since their main interest is common they have got one more common reason or common motivating factor to get good marks.

But for you , there can be 2 reason , either is friend is not interested in studies , so she may distract you from it or your need to study hard is not strong enough to compared to Akash.

But when it comes to your parents , Similar like Akash’s friend , they want you want you to succeed. So again it can be a motivating factor as well.

In short, it depends upon your friend and your mindset associated with relationships

4 Likes

Actually, she is also a brilliant student. She was the topper in 2021 batch of SSLC in her school.
Already I’ve said that, now we are again in the relationship. And we both are in the same case. She’s is focusing on her first year exams and I’m focusing my entrance exam NEET 2022. So it’s busy schedule for both of us. During the time of my 10nth class, I was not very much aware or matured about this or not even have an perfect descion. I wasn’t able to take a descion.
But I’m totally changed. [Nofap played a major role in that] My maturity level has get bettered now. Power of descion making etc are also have improved alot.
I shared my story here to find that I’m on right way or not.
Thankyou @anon87955785

3 Likes

That’s why how you perceive relationships matter. If you are in a relationship , you can either think about her 24 × 7 which can act as a distraction or improve yourself in such a way she will be proud of you more. Your friend Akash did the latter one so that his girlfriend would be proud of him. And vice versa is applicable to his girlfriend too.

5 Likes

Oh yea,Got it bro. :sunglasses: :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Lucky boy :smirk:
In my opinion if you actually love someone and they love you, they’ll understand your obligations and goals and help you work for that, and also not being with someone you love is more heartbreaking and distracting :joy:.

5 Likes

But understanding one thing is important here, difference between love and attachment. If you understand hindi you can watch this video, it helped me understand that
Difference Between Love & Attachment - By Sandeep Maheshwari - YouTube

3 Likes

Well thats true , although i have never been in any relationship :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:… I think most people think having a gf is a distraction. My uncle always keep telling me don’t have a gf after going to college you will get distracted , be a good boy :joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:. You are at a crucial state in your life, exam in a few days it’s much better to not search for a girl now :joy:, yes be a good boy :joy:

4 Likes

I am :joy:

Bruhh i don’t think I’ll ever have the courage to do this…

4 Likes

Bro sab hoga :joy:. I also used to think the same. Zyada teer toh maara nhi maine but still :joy:

5 Likes

Dude Neet is literally just 3 months away. You know how time passes. If she helps you in reaching your goals understanding your situation then definitely it’s good but these months are gonna be crucial. Be careful

4 Likes

Well koi baat nahi… Ladki nahi hui to kya hua . Single forever, happy forever :joy: :v::v:.

4 Likes

Hell yeah :joy:. If I don’t find love I am planning to become a Brahmachary for life :rofl:.

4 Likes

Same :sweat_smile:. I think I’ll become servant of Baba Ramdev, patanjali op.
Bhut bakwaas hogayi aaj

2 Likes

Tf :rofl:. Na bhai, apne aap me hi khush ho main :joy:. If I really have to go forward with that, I’ll join Iskcon.

2 Likes

Randomly dimaag mein aagya tha. Coz i have some patanjali products in my house :joy::joy:

@The_Brave_Pilot bruh be sigma, focus on your paper and not on any girl’s feelings … you can do this after paper as getting good college is more important. Dont make much changes in your time table at the end moment

3 Likes

Ok ok :joy:.

Yeah that’s a good advice, focusing on exam is important in last days, but he’s already in a relationship that too with someone he loves :joy:.

This will surely help in that case.
@The_Brave_Pilot if you don’t understand lemme know, I’ll explain in my words, this video really helped me a few days back to keep a grip on myself.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Let me watch it.

I’m also thinking the same :joy: But I’ve already trapped in a relation :joy::joy:

Now we both have to completely focus on our studies, especially me :joy: Even if I didn’t make any contact with her for more than two years, she will be fine :joy: She will wait for me. In that case, I’m lucky . She’s very understanding and now she is very matured than me :joy: So I’m gonna completely focus on my carreer. She’s supportive and she will definitely understand me.
Thanks man for giving a wonderful advice.

Yea bro. It’s crucial time. These thoughts are also in my mind. I’ve to push myself to achieve anything in my life, no one including she is not going to do that. So my first priority is to achieve something high in my life. Thanks man for reminding me

3 Likes