Hensmkekdmrme journal to success

Need motivation I’m trying to get through this, need to make it I broke to many promises already.

3 Likes

Today I had a good workout session barely any urges

2 Likes

Have an online final exam in an hour wish me luck :blush:.

2 Likes

Good luck! I’ve had all of my online final exams already, and they went really well. I know you’ll do great. You’ve got this!

Take care

1 Like

Nice! A good workout session is so valuable, it’s just the best feeling. I had a great workout yesterday, out in the woods with my gymnastics rings. It’s nice to have DOMS (muscle ache) again after a long time of not training.

1 Like

Yeah thanks for the advice and good luck to you and your nofap goals.

1 Like

Today I studied 5 hours went hard on the tredmill did some stretches and dumbell exercises time to stertch and go to bed :blush:(have a math exam tomorrow)

2 Likes

You are improving… keep it up.

1 Like

7 days in

1 Like

Been having trouble whlie exams have been going on can’t wait until there over tim to go exercise to clear my mind a bit and then back to studying :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Changed my profile pic!!!

1 Like

When your standing between fire and water and fire is more tempting :triumph:

2 Likes

I exercised today had a good breakfeast and have become flexible enough to touch my toes without feeling any painful feeling :grin: Im taking a 30 min break from studying.

Hopefully I can keep doing this everyday

3 Likes

Keep going man. Do meditation too. Add more things to your daily routine.
We are together

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been waking up early but meditation is something I need to consider.

Best time to study is after a workout

this dude is almost there wow :open_mouth::exploding_head:
Talk about inspiring.

3 Likes

Read all the posts of this dude. He is a 17 year old guy. But filled with fire inside. His messages are very motivating. He’s a real champ.
I messaged him personally and congratulated. 1000 days on nofap is not an easy task bro.

Hopefully I’ll be in a similar position when I turn 17 :relieved::palms_up_together:

1 Like

10 days in, I have to make it to July 1st, see you there :wink:

2 Likes