Hensmkekdmrme journal to success

Wait how old are you?

:sweat_smile:Im actually his a age when he started, all you have to do is subtract the 950+ days from the 17 years.

2 Likes

I just relapsed it feel horrible I feel tired :sleepy: don’t do it at all costs

Im going to make a comeback I just left voice recording for my future self of how bad I felt after the relapse so if I get any urges I could hopefully cope with
But right now I will go take a shower pray and go to sleep see you guys tomorrow.
Please send me some motivation I need it.

Best things to do after a relapse.

1 Like

Things that will change:

1. Know more obsessively counting days, I need to focus on what really matters improvement and sticking to goals.
  2. No more music, this one might not apply to everyone but it affects me, I will delete my playlist.

I need to focus the past days I haven’t been able to focus on one thing properly.

Summer break starts on june 18th

Or before the relapse ever gets the chance to happen! Even better!
These simple tasks are very useful in preventing a relapse as well.

Totally agree with you @Tagore

2 Likes

The truth is you are the leader of your life bro. You can ask for help, people will provide you. But at the end of the day, everyone has their own life. No one really cares about you as much as you do. This is very important. We must! We must take control and grow the greatness within. This is only life bro. Everyone will die. We’ll die too. We can either be an average guy doing nothing in life like a lying sack of shit or be a legend and powerful man on whom people will look up to.

1 Like

Does a wet dream count as a relapse???