Group for Extreme Productivity and Accountability[ open for may]

Ive set table on this format… If you post here in such format, it ll be cool too

1 Like

table is editable now… Kindly take a look

Na bro, it’s still not editable.

I just made it editable

ah yes, thanks bro, now we can get started.
Do you want me to also add the daily log format that I mentioned in the first post?

The thread will look organised and beautiful.

Be my guest… Sure add it

1 Like

Why??:rofl::rofl:
If you find its answer then plz tell🤣

3 Likes

Use apps like Focusmeter, Pomodoro Timer to clock your hours

1 Like

I will experiment The Hourly log technique tomorrow. It is logging whatever I did every hour in my journal…

2 Likes

I use Forest for logging my time and also, it has a feature which you can use to stop yourself from using any apps while studying.

1 Like

To increase the quality of the group we will only take 10 members as maximum

1 Like

RNFetchBlobTmp_7gm3smxz2bi043eh3pvhxe7

5 Likes

Guys you can also checkout ‘Productivity challenge timer’ app on play store. It is excellent.

Guys we will begin this challenge day after tomorrow. I will be bit busy tom. I don’t want u guys to start without me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:…is that fine?

3 Likes

Won’t the work that you will be busy with count in productive work?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: actually a fair point… But i would still wanna start it day after tom

2 Likes

I wanted to start from tomorrow. But I am ok with whatever decision the group members take.

You can still post your productive time. But scores will be counted from day after tom

Bro can I join this challenges after few days , as I think I need more time to regain myself from all the problems going in my life.

1 Like

Cool bro, we can take tomorrow as a practice day for the upcoming challenge.

2 Likes