Govind-19 diary entries

Day 61
27-2-2021
Saturday

I woke up just in time for classes, logged in and chilled. No workout, freshened up, ate and watched modern family. In the evening I went to play, we played continuously for an hour, 5-6. The bros said I’ve improved a lot. Which is good to hear. I came back, ate a lot of peanuts and dates and banana. Then took a shower, dinners, prayed, finished an assignment, will probably watch modern family till I sleep.

This might be the shortest diary entry so far… Need to pick up the game😂

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, you mentioned a lot in this much only, you are getting good :fire:

3 Likes

Nooo but I used to do a lot more in a day, what has life come into. Tomorrow I’ll try working out, eventhough Sundays are my rest days, but I’ve been feeling like Im not doing enough…

3 Likes

:joy::joy: don’t worry bro you are doing good. Nothing’s better than binge watching modern family :heart_eyes:
Imma head to sleep now, tired af. Good night bro!

1 Like

I found Govind 19 as he was saying he drops his bomb everywhere so I thought the bombs would be on YouTube and I found him yes the great mystery #1 solved

proof

3 Likes

I think everyone will wake up and will be surprised :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

omg omg omg omg omg omg I finally found one more person lol now I present Great mystery #2

samranjay lol :joy:

3 Likes

pls :pray:t2: Don’t take it seriously I am just joking lol I also did with @debellator too

1 Like

Oh damn, it is very rare to find some named exactly like me, this is not me though :joy:, I am Samaranjay Sharma

4 Likes

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Duuuuuddeeeeeee :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Armaan_1 Bro send the link to the video. What was it about anyway? In the title it says “pareeksha durantham” which in malayalam means “exam disaster” which is something that people would call me, so for a minute I thought it was actually about me​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::fire::joy::joy:

Good one dude! Ohh I can’t stop laughing. Thanks for the morning surprise :+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::v::v::muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

bro you can check with searching the topic or channel name as I don’t know how to send link :sweat_smile: sorry or you can tell me how to send link I will send it and @GOVIND-19 my net was also excellent but It didn’t work my rage was like a super Saiyan

2 Likes

Bro I did watch that video! It was in malayalam after all but everything about that video was trash. Absolute trash. I can’t believe they tarnished my username that way​:angry::angry::angry::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

sorry @GOVIND-19 if you got hurted will try to not send vid like this :cold_sweat::pensive:

2 Likes

Day 62
28-2-2021
Sunday

I woke up earlier than I wanted to because my father woke me up to give me work before he left for work. After I freshened up and ate breakfast, I watched modern family and then later I got to the work my father assigned. It was mind numbing. A lot of excel sheet work. I entered data for like 3 hours straight and I had a neck pain afterwards. There was a meeting for our youth members after the evening mass, so we all went for that. I wore my newly bought shirt for it after the mass and meeting, we went to the local tea stall and amidst all the commotion, I ended up staining my shirt. Yea stain of all stains. I didn’t realize it until I got back home and my mother called it out and my father got all pissed off at me and I tried to explain to him how I didn’t even know about it and there’s nothing I could have done. But I do agree I should have been more careful. The stain is almost gone thanks to my mom’s quick actions. I’ll try removing it completely tomorrow when my father’s not home. Currently not in talking terms with him. It’s best to just let it die down slowly. It was a great day until all the commotion at home. Yep that’s it!

5 Likes

Chill bro! I was being sarcastic! That’s the thing with me, don’t ever take the things I say too seriously. Most of the time I’m joking around it I am sarcastic. It’s like a second nature to me​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Day 63
1-3-2021
Monday

I woke up just in time for classes, I logged in, freshened up and started working out. The muscle groups hit:

Chest X2
Upper back X2
Middle back X2

I had my first meal at 2:15, watched modern family till evening. At 6 I left to play badminton and we played till 8:30. Today I played a lot. Initially it was just 3 of us, so we played solo for like 45 minutes which was exhausting. If you ever played badminton singles,you’d know what I’m talking about. Anyway, today was one of my friends birthday. He’s like big brother to me, cos he’s much older than me. After the game, we went to his place, cut cake, had a small celebration and left. I came back home at 9:15 or something. Took a shower, ate dinner. My mother made butter paneer today. It’s the first time we had a north Indian dish. It was really good. Now I’ll watch modern family till I sleep. Ok peace :v:

4 Likes

Day 64
2-3-2021
Tuesday

I woke up just in time for classes, logged in, freshened up and started working out! The muscle groups hit:

Bisceps X2
Hips and glutes X2

Then I watched a couple of episodes of modern family and then started working on the latest album cover with my friends. We were done by 5. It took much longer than we expected but it was too much fun! No one was available to play in the evening so I went for a walk. After coming back, I took a shower, ate dinner, prayed and did the book reviews I was supposed to for the internship. I was supposed to read 3 books and give an honest and proper review. I ended up googling some reviews, copy pasted and sent. At that point I didn’t even care. Politically the organisation and I differed. So I submitted for the sake of it. I don’t really care if I get in or not. I also submitted another assignment, which also I copied. No mood for any of that today. I’m already mentally tired. I’ll watch some episodes of modern family, laugh a little and pass out! Peace!

So since some of you asked to show the album covers, I’ll show a demo. This is not the final one but give me feedback anyway. I’ll send the best of the drafts.

4 Likes

bro can I ask something what is modern family.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a sitcom bro! A really good sitcom! Give it a try, you’ll like it!

4 Likes

Day 65
3-3-2021
Wednesday

I woke up in time for classes and logged in and freshened up. And for the first time I fucked up. I was late to come back, and the teacher did a roll call, and I wasn’t there. So I lost that hours attendance. Later in the day, I forgot to submit an assignment for the same subject and lost 2 hours of attendance. That’s 3 hours of attendance of International Criminal Law, gone… Ahhhh who cares… I started working out and I vented all my anger working out. I went all out! The muscle groups hit:

Shoulders X2
Lower back X2
Abs and core X2
Forearms X2
Quads and hamstrings X2
Calves X2

I ate my first meal at around 2:15 is and watched modern family. I couldn’t move, everything just hurt! I was sooo tired, I wanted to just sleep again. But I didn’t, I went to play badminton with my friends in the evening. I played for an hour. On the way back me and my friends stopped at a tea stall and ate some snacks. Not the healthy ones, but it’s fun when it’s with friends. I’m not a big fan of taking triples on my bike, the speed breakers here are big and my bike always get hit.:expressionless::expressionless:I came back, took a shower, ate dinner, prayed and will watch modern family and sleep! Peace out!

2 Likes