Govind-19 diary entries

Yea why not! I’ll post it here as and when I complete each

4 Likes

Sure Thanks. :slight_smile:

Day 2
2-1-2021
Saturday

I woke up super late today! Like at 9:30 or something! Well Its my fault entirely! I stayed up late till 1:30 in the morning watching avatar the series :grimacing:. It was the last couple of episodes so had to binge watch them. I finished it though! Damn nice series! Anyway, I went to my friends house and spent some time there, his family was so nice! There was this pug next door and I played with him for sometime before I went to another place with a lot of dogs. But this time, we left very soon and went to a stationary shop to get my charcoal sticks ! Finally! it was not available in my area so I had to travel some distance to by those. Me and my friend then went back home! Then I was bored so I decided to watch a movie! I watched the new Liam neesan movie called the honest thief. It was a shitty movie and a complete water of time​:expressionless:. I then went to play football on a turf with my friend! We played from 6-7 there. On the turf I found two puppies! They were tied to a bench. They were probably of the owner’s. Anyway, they were 2 brown huskies with blue eyes. They were so adorable and cute and friendly. The moment I sat down next to them they were all over me, licking and jumping on me!I just love dogs!
It was so nice, I mean, there were 11 of us in the court and I only knew 2 of them before hand. The rest 8 of them were complete strangers to me and were the friends of my friend. But I had a lot of fun playing and by the end of the game, we all became friends. We all then went to a local juice shop and drank lime juice. The drinks were on me. I then came back, home, ate, prayed, and I’m about to hit the sack! Peace :v:

1 Like

I might get a dog for myself soon I guess. Can’t wait

1 Like

I’m not so sure! My house isn’t that big so I can’t get a big dog! And financially, I’m not that stable to look after a big either. Otherwise I would have got a doberman! They are my favourite. Most likely I’ll go for a smaller breed, like pugs or beagles or terriers etc.

1 Like

I had thought of that as well! I actually don’t mind strays! I love them too! And I’m not a big fan of Pomeranians :joy::joy:

1 Like

Day 3
3-1-2021
Sunday
I woke up at 7:30-45 I don’t exactly remember, and went to church! A beautiful start to the day! I usually spend a lot of time post mass at church with my friends there so I did. I had to get the expenses for the crib sorted with my friend Sharon, who’s the treasurer of the youth at church. We all went and drank chukku kappi later, it like our casual hangout activity to do nowadays :joy::grimacing:. Anyway we talked a lot about adopting puppies as well since I was looking to get a dog for myself. I dropped her off at her house and went home. I was really hungry so I ate a lot! Then I started watching videos about taking care of dogs and dog training videos. I don’t wanna be a bad owner so I had to be prepared. Later I started watching a movie starring George Clooney called the midnight sky. I didn’t finish watching it but as far as I have watched, it’s boring. Then later I went to play badminton with my friends! We played for a solid 2 hours. I played really well today. My game has improved a lot. Playing with my left hand which is my offhand is difficult in itself, so playing well and actually winning is a huge success for me! Then after coming back home I was super hungry, my mom made pork curry and I ended up eating a lot more than I expected. But since I ate so early, I got hungry real fast and I ate 2 oranges. In total I ate 4 oranges. 2 before meal and 2 after. Sort of like taking medicine. But hell I still feel hungry. I’ll probably just tolerate my hunger and go sleep. Peace out

2 Likes

Day 4
4-1-2021
Monday
I woke up pretty early today. Although I did keep an alarm to wake me up at 5:45, I woke because of a nightmare at 5:25 itself. In the nightmare I was in class and a bat flew in and but my head. There’s a lot more backstory to it but not gonna tell it here coz it’s a lot. Now I did my morning workout session
Chest X2
Bisceps X2
Quads and hamstrings X2

After working out I went for a walk because it was still too early and I thought it will be relaxing. I have a big lake near my house and I walked around it for like an hour. I put on my music, zone out and walk. There’s nothing like it!

Anyway after coming home, I was kinda tired and didn’t do anything special. I did watch a movie called" the devil all the time" starring Robert pattinson, Tom Holland and Sebastian Stan. The movie was amazing and all the actor’s performance was brilliant. The story was quite captivating too. I definitely recommend it to anyone. But watch it with caution. There is a lot of triggering scenes in the movie and if you are a person who can get triggered then don’t watch it. It’s only for people who can watch movies and series and not feel a thing…like me​:joy::joy::joy:. I fell asleep in the afternoon after watching the movie. I was actually quite tired as I woke up early and I have been physically very active for the past one week with no rest days at all.

Anyway me and my friends were planning to go play badminton in the evening but we cancelled so I did my evening workout session

Obliques X2
Upper and middle back X2
Cardio X2

Well I was hungry as fuck after the workout as I didn’t eat lunch and was surviving on one meal up until then. I ate a lot for dinner and I don’t regret it at all. My entire body hurts at this point now, I’ve been exercising a lot lately, both by playing sports and working out. I’m genuinely tired but I’ll keep on going! Need to wake up early tomorrow so I’m going to sleep. Ciao.:v:

2 Likes

Day 5
5-1-2021
Tuesday

It was a long day today. A lot happened. Lemme explain!
I woke up at 6 in the morning and had my morning workout session

Shoulders X2
Triceps X2
Hips and glutes X2

And after that I went for an hour long walk. I walked 5 Kms. Later during the day, I watched the movie “Enola Holmes” it was a good movie. Nothing special, just a normal funny movie. Then after a long break, I started drawing again. I started designing the next album cover. I finished my rough Sketch, but there’s still some tweaks I need to do. The concept is dope and out of the box, but lacks the complete connection to the song though. Don’t know how the band will react to it. Anyway, after that I watched another movie called " soul". It was a beautiful movie. Its animated it’s a feel good movie and very creative! Loved it.

Now things turn for the worse. I asked my friends whether if we were gonna play badminton today. Not many replied so I thought it’s cancelled today, so I went for a walk hoping to work out afterwards. But while walking everyone replied and the plan was set. I rushed back home, got my rackets and rushed to the court. On the way, a dog jumped in front of me and I fell off my bike. I hurt my knee and it was bleeding and by bike got some scratches too. But I walked it off and went on to play. My form was bad today, maybe because of the accident. I didn’t play that well. But while playing with my friend, there was a slight miscommunication and accidentally I hit my racket on his face. One of his teeth came lose and cut his lips. That’s two injuries in a day in which I was involved in. He later, went to the dental clinic and apparently has to get his tooth replaced. But while I was at the court I met a girl there. She wa Amy friends cousin but I’ve never met her. She was a law student as well and did apply in my college but never got in. I talked to her for a while and left. I never introduced myself, not did I ask her name. It was a complete random and casual conversation.

Anyway back at home, I told my parents what all happened and they took it surprisingly well. Anyway after dinner and prayers, I’m off to sleep now!

2 Likes

Day 6
6-1-2021
Wednesday

Today was kinda bad. I woke up at 5:45-6 am as usual and went to church as today was denaha it’s mandatory to attend the mass today. So I tolerated my knee pain and went to church early in the morning. My knee has swollen quite a bit and hit hurts a lot. My left leg has multiple places where my muscles have been bruised when my bike fell on my leg. Anyway, I didn’t workout today at all. I read a lot of easy-peasy today because I had a lot more free time than usual. I rewatched v for Vendetta and fell asleep right after the movie. After I woke up, I kinda watched YouTube videos till the evening until I figured out how to watch the rest of the episodes of vikings season 6. I’ll be busy watching them for the next couple of days. Hopefully my leg will heal soon and I can go play. That’s it for now.

3 Likes

Day 7
7-1-2021
Thursday

I did wake up early but not as early as before. But didn’t really do much. I’m still healing so no workout. But I had to watch the rest of the episodes of vikings so I got on with that! Later in the afternoon I went out with my father to a car dealership. We are looking to buy a new car. After checking out a few we returned. I chilled with my father and his friend who I call bro for sometime. Then back to watching vikings. I finished watching all the episodes. It was the last season so I feel kinda empty right now. Going through major withdrawal. But this happens everytime I finish watching a series so I’ll get over it. Tomorrow’s my girls birthday so I’ll be in a video call with her. That’s about it. Peace.

2 Likes

Day 8
8-1-2021
Friday

My injuries hasn’t healed yet so I’m still unable to workout! Didn’t go out today. Well it was my ex’s birthday today so I wished her. I haven’t talked to her in a year, and honestly I didn’t think she’d reply. But she did and we did have a nice conversation. I ended it myself. So probably won’t talk to her anytime soon at all! It’s a coincidence that my ex’s and my Gfs birthday are on the same day. Me and my friends had a zoom call in the evening wishing her. It was a lot of fun. Got to see all of them after a long time. I also removed all the Christmas decorations today and cleaned all my fish tanks. I finished watching the first season of peaky blinders and honestly it’s amazing! I can’t wait to watch the rest! I talked to my friend in the band and we discussed few ideas for the album cover. Apart from all of this, nothing really happened today. Highlight of the day was talking to a lot of friends with whom I haven’t talked in a long time. That’s it!

4 Likes

Day 9
9-1-2021
Saturday

I’m still recovering from the injuries so no workout today as well. I continued to watch peaky blinders and I finished the second season and started off with the 3rd. Had a really long discord call with my friends who I work with in designing. We are planning to start a fiverr account for designing logos and album covers and stuff. We desided on a name and we’ll probably start soon. I also cleaned all the fans and the house in general. I really want to continue to watch peaky blinders because it’s fucking brilliant but can’t sacrifice sleep for it so I’m hitting the sack now! :v::v::v:

2 Likes

Day 10
10-1-2021
Sunday

I woke up at the usual time. No one was at home. Mother and father were at church. I rushed to church soon after. After the mass I chilled with my friends a bit and came back home. At home I started watching peaky blinders again. But I didn’t finish the 3rd season today though. Cleaned the floor today. My relatives from my native Kerala and they are staying over for a day. Our house was bustling today. It’s been a long time since it’s been like that. So there was a feast at home for dinner. Meat of all sorts. I’m fucking full. Can’t move a fucking muscle. The highlight of the day is that my dad gave me permission to get a dog and I’m adopting a 9month old Labrador pup. I’m super excited for it. I’ll be going to meet her tomorrow or the day after. Also I’ve been elected as the ward treasurer as well. So yea. That’s about it! A really good day!:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot bro! I really hope that the dog likes me and we’ll have a great time together!

3 Likes

I’m gonna write two entries together again. Damn it’s a lot of typing😭

Day 11
11-1-2021
Monday
So my relatives actually came to admit their son in a medical school here. The college is like 10 km away from home. We all left at like 10 in the morning and came back home only at 10 at night. We were traveling throughout the day. I traveled a total of 120 Kms today. I was tired and car sick! I reached home and passed the fuck out! I’m keeping it short coz I’m tired right now as well :sweat_smile:

Day 12
12-1-2021
Tuesday

My relatives left to Kerala today. I felt bad coz it was a fun couple of days. I watched like one episode of peaky blinders and went to meet the dog owner from whom I’m adopting a dog! The dogs name is Jenny and she’s adorable and super energetic! But maintenance is a bit expensive. I need to figure out some way to cut costs without harming her in any way. After I came back in went and played badminton with my friends. I’m playing for the first time since the accident. My knee was still weak but I managed. Had a lot of fun playing as well. All in all a good day!

4 Likes

Day 13
14-1-2021
Wednesday

All in all it was a boring day. Nothing special happened. I’m gonna give my knee till the end of the week to completely heal up. I’ll start working out from then. I continued to watch peaky blinders, honestly it’s getting a bit slow. They could have ended the series really well with season 3 but in a different way. But season 4 is not that bad. It’s good but lags a bit. Season 5 is supposedly amazing so I can’t wait to finish the series. Appart from watching it and helping my mom with laundry and stuff, I didn’t really do much. Mostly day dreaming about how it will be when the dog arrives and what car we might buy. We’re stuck between Tata nexon and Kia sonet. Me an dmy sis and all the experts say Kia sonet is better but my father likes nexon for some reason. Mainly coz it’s cheaper but it ain’t that much of a difference. nofap wise no problems at all. I did get urges in the afternoon after watching a sex scene in peaky blinders. But I’m kinda used to it. There’s a lot of sex scenes in peaky blinders so i was bound to get urges someday. Honestly I didn’t think I will finish 3 seasons without urges, so that’s an improvement. Anyway that’s about it. Peace out :v:

1 Like

Day 14
14-1-2021
Thursday

I can sum today up in a couple of sentences. I watched peaky blinders till I went to play badminton with my friends. It was awesome, I played really well, everyone had a lot of fun, we went to a local bakery and drank tea and spend some time before coming back home. After prayer and dinner, I’ll still watch a bit of peaky blinders and sleep! Ps: season 4 climax was fucking brilliant. It was worth the watch! Alright peace :v:

2 Likes

Day 15
15-1-2021
Friday

I woke up at 8 or something and after getting done with the usual stuff, I continued to watch peaky blinders. It was the last couple of episodes and I finished watching season 5. Unlike other seasons, this one left us with a major cliffhanger. Can’t wait for the next season. Apparently David Beckham and Rowan Atkinson is playing some major role in the next season. I spent a lot of my time here today on the topic of sex not being relapse and the incest one. It was mostly useless. Same old, same old. Everything goes smoothly until they say god is everything and worshipping one particular god is the only way and and everything god related. I’m honestly tired of all of that shit and don’t care anymore. After leaving all that nonsense behind, I went on and played football with my friends on the turf. There were 11 of us and I had the best time playing. It was a lot of fun. My team won both the games we played. But in the second game, I twisted and sprained my left ankle. I think I’ve been cursed or something :joy::expressionless:. A week ago I met with an accident and hurt my right knee, so I put of my workouts till I got better. Now when I got better I sprained by left ankle… I don’t know when I’ll be able to continue my workouts now. Soon, hopefully. Other than that nothing much happened today. I’ll start watching attack on Titan season 4. Been putting it off for way too long. Ok peace out!

1 Like

Well regarding twisting of ankle, I am a basketball player and it used to happen to me a lot, main solution to prevent it from happening is a little warm up and proper stretching before the game, though who am I to advice you😂, you already have pretty good knowledge regarding this type of stuff.

1 Like