Govind-19 diary entries

@GOVIND-19 no man! Dont call yourself pimp or something else. You seem to be very much experienced in this field.
Be our Love Guru aka Relationship adviser. Let us also enjoy the fruits of your hardwork

1 Like

No it was not all his fault. What the chick did was a bitchy thing to do. I’ll explain

So one girl I know out a story on WhatsApp. It was a screenshot of a conversation with a guy. And from the screenshot it’s clear that the girl was sad about something and this was guy was being all chummy and trying to cheer her up. Usually people expect WhatsApp conversations to be private. This bitch took a screenshot of him cheering her up and put it in the story with a caption " find yourself a best friend who cheers you up like him. I know I found mine."
I fear the guy would have jumped off a building

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
He got best friend zoned

2 Likes

Bro i can tell you how to go about things like that but don’t call me loveguru and all. I hate all gurus. And I cannot guarantee success. I’ll tell you how not to simp. Period

2 Likes

It was depressing to read. I wanted to tell her that you shouldn’t have done him dirty like that. It’s sad

2 Likes

Bro. Read my story here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s tragic bro. I’m sorry you had to go through that

2 Likes

Title of your sextape

1 Like

Very nice bro​:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

But poor choice of timing. Which is something i didn’t teach you. Know when to make a joke. Not all time is appropriate

2 Likes

My bad i will take care of it from now :smile:

2 Likes

Oh what a bitch :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yes timing is very important in humour. No matter how good the joke is but if timing is bad people will throw tomatoes on you

2 Likes

It’s sad isn’t it. I mean talk about shameless. I don’t blame @Agantuk for anything. I don’t think he knew any better. But there is something he could have looked into before getting involved. It’s general advice to all my bros here

Don’t get involved with any girl who has just broken up with her boyfriend. Usually at that time she is not thinking straight, is emotionally vulnerable, and would need a lot if attention. If you then go to her to support her or comfort her. That’s an instant friendzone. She’ll use you for attention and that’s about it. To feel wanted. The more attention a girl gets, the more attractive they feel. It’s not right all the time, but most if the time. Even if you get into a relationship, it won’t last long as she will be using you as a rebound boyfriend or to make the ex boyfriend jealous. Always ask about these things before getting emotionally involved

2 Likes

Yeah that’s all straight facts :fire:
But why the hell did she propose to him when she was still in a relationship, she deserves the title of “bitch” For that

3 Likes

Oh she is a bitch indeed. I’d honestly warn her boyfriend about her and tell him it’s not worth it. Cannot leave a bro behind to get cheated on

2 Likes

Bros before hoes :handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake:

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (8)
FlawlessExhaustedKittiwake-size_restricted

1 Like

I am sad they turned such a good meaningful song into a devastating meme :joy:

1 Like

I am very tempted to click on that pencil symbol :joy:

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

3 Likes