Govind-19 diary entries

Why don’t I start calling myself a pimp as well then? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I have 4 exes. That means I failed in relationships 4 times. They are a symbol of my failure as a boyfriend. It’s not a good thing you know. I feel like Ross Geller saying this​:joy::joy::joy: but it’s facts

2 Likes

I have only 1 :cry::cry:
(69 characters)

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 4 divorces

I didn’t think of it that way :joy:, for me someone who is bagging 4 girls in a year is a big stud

2 Likes

Having ez girlfriends doesn’t make you a stud bro. Making relationships work is what matters

3 Likes

Not a year. I have been in the dating game since I was in 11th. That’s 7 years

3 Likes

Bro most guys can get a girlfriend if they tried bro they either go about it with the wrong approach or are too scared and don’t go for it at all

2 Likes

Yeah that I knew but agantuk was asking for last one year and I also made a joke for last one year so. i got confused

1 Like

That’s true, but learning the right approach is the main thing :joy:, not everyone knows that or learns that easily

2 Likes

Last one year, I I broke up with 2 girls … Not a good year

3 Likes

It’s not rocket science bro. I can tell the approach in one word

Directness

Be direct and tell what you want. Most people snuggle up with girl to build a good rep and end up in the friendzone. I saw one guy getting friendzoned over a WhatsApp status a couple of days ago. It was heartbreaking

3 Likes

:joy: oh man
People are so naive.

:100:

2 Likes

@GOVIND-19 no man! Dont call yourself pimp or something else. You seem to be very much experienced in this field.
Be our Love Guru aka Relationship adviser. Let us also enjoy the fruits of your hardwork

1 Like

No it was not all his fault. What the chick did was a bitchy thing to do. I’ll explain

So one girl I know out a story on WhatsApp. It was a screenshot of a conversation with a guy. And from the screenshot it’s clear that the girl was sad about something and this was guy was being all chummy and trying to cheer her up. Usually people expect WhatsApp conversations to be private. This bitch took a screenshot of him cheering her up and put it in the story with a caption " find yourself a best friend who cheers you up like him. I know I found mine."
I fear the guy would have jumped off a building

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
He got best friend zoned

2 Likes

Bro i can tell you how to go about things like that but don’t call me loveguru and all. I hate all gurus. And I cannot guarantee success. I’ll tell you how not to simp. Period

2 Likes

It was depressing to read. I wanted to tell her that you shouldn’t have done him dirty like that. It’s sad

2 Likes

Bro. Read my story here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s tragic bro. I’m sorry you had to go through that

2 Likes

Title of your sextape

1 Like