Gift to yourself as motivation (50 days challenge)

@Delfin bro, I relapsed yesterday afternoon.

Day 1 completed :white_check_mark:

49 Days left for the gift.

1 Like

@Yash21 @Aces

Sorry to hear that guys.

I suggest to you maybe a week or 10 days of “easy mod”. When you feel urge just go to the bathroom without phone or tablet and just fap. After a while start reducing fapping without po/n.

It is a good thing that you are not buying your treat till you fully deserve it… In case of urge come here and write, I might be online or someone else to keep you distracted from urges…

3 Likes

Day 2/50 check-In :white_check_mark:

Jehehhdh

2 Likes

Day 3/50 :white_check_mark:

Sjsjsnsjsj

1 Like

Just keep it going :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Day 4/50 :white_check_mark:

Bdhawhshhah

1 Like

@Delfin :dolphin:

May I also join!?

I will reward myself with a New PC if I win. :pray:t2:

(no I ain’t rich, I want to earn some money in these 50 days to buy a new PC. And yes I am not a grown up, just a teenager like you from #India🇮🇳)

3 Likes

I am gonna buy tanjiro’s cloak.

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: 9/50. Doing good but I have just found out that Rockstar is remastering GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas for ps4 and ps5. Thinking to change my reward and buy some one of those.

3 Likes

Day 4/50

2 Likes

Good luck with your pc.

1 Like

Day 4… going strong :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 5/50 Check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 6 in 1 hr checking in!

Lost again @Delfin bro…

1 Like

Day 6/50. Motivated and feeling good.

oooof
Check in day 10/50.
20% done!

3 Likes

I like your words, yes, you are yours biggest enemy, and there is no problem if you keep score, but I think it is better to make days count, not to count days. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Have to admit, I have restarted my strike 2 times now. 0/50 again. Just hate myself doing this, and hate this anxiaty and derpression afterwards.

I need to prepare better. I am going to keep checklist of things that i need to do for a day. It keeps me in straight line and doesnt let me forget how important is to stay focused in this fight. That checklist is in my diary topic that I also keep besides this topic.

As long as keeping scors, guys I need to kindly ask to keep score with me in my post, so we can keep this thread from days counting spam. I want to suggest If you will support me to make post every 10 days where we can update each other with days counts and discuss in that post in this thread about urges, what kept us going or what made us fail. Hope you understand me, english is my second language.

We can right now post our days count, and next update will be in 10 days (6.9.2021 with my timezone). In period between, we can post enything else (memes, motivation, our interests and other stuff what ever you want)…

Do you agree? It will be like small meeting every 10 days :smiley:

@Adioz_aka_Adidas @Purity11 @ysub @PowerfulNFPWarrior @Nep_12

Make sure you tag someone else in this thread and add friends to join us… Best wishes

5 Likes

7 Likes