Get rid off of attraction for opposite sex, here's how

Guys whatever @Consecrator is saying, is already said by sadhguru in his YouTube channel. I mean exactly the same thing. @Consecrator is saying it word to word. Literally. Now I don’t like sadhguru at all. Infact any guru as of that matter. If you believe in sadhguru then the information given by him is believable. And if you are a person like me who doesn’t give two shits about what sadhguru says, then ignore whatever is said here

2 Likes

Yes! There is a never ending list of these amazing humans, I am not too indulge so I knew about few in which sadguru comes

1 Like

Then it’s all good. Try it.

It’s not just him brother, there are many other saints I learned from.

Will do and hopefully see the difference
(Im out of likes again ugh)

When you will be trying non veg, eat more meat at that time, otherwise you won’t see the effect of meat on your body, I mean more than 50% of your meal should be meat. Otherwise you can’t observe the effect of meat.

:roll_eyes: don’t know bro…I’ll see…
See thing is, I believe in a balanced diet, which means meat only 40% or less. I don’t want to eat so much meat…also I’m not a huge fan of meat…I’ll just see what are the positive effects of pure veg, if there’s nothing I’ll go back to balanced diet. Pure meat and all only carnivores can eat and we are omnivores, not carnivores.

🤦‍♂ you do whatever you want to do man. I don’t know how to explain you even more.

Nvm bro, I’ll try veg for two weeks and report back here, no need to further discuss.

As I said, you won’t see the difference if you eat very small amount of meat.

And we are not omnivores,we are herbivores

Well , not every evidence is true bro.
I can literally post so many blogs on how PMO is healthy.

1 Like

Brother it’s fine. If I feel what I am doing is good for my health and life and I am getting the result I expect. I should continue it without proving it to anyone. Same for others if you feel pure veg is best for your health kindly do so.

You do whatever in your life, it has 0% effect on my life. When did I impose anything on anyone? Did I said to anyone that they SHOULD eat this or that? Don’t post such things about me. You are making it personal.

Also, I’m not a big fool enough to think that there are different kinds of realities or truthss. Truth is only one. It depends on your conditioning what “truth” you keep on defending for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Look at your effort, you had to spend so much time in searching for this image, then upload it here. Only because some guy speaking facts hurt your fragile feelings?

1 Like

You basically said to me that if I say I’m herbivores and if you say you’re omnivores, then you said we should basically say “yes you’re right to each other”. IQ: 999. Who are you trying to make a fool out of? Possibly one of the dumbest shit I ever heard

1 Like

Shit just got real!:astonished::astonished:

2 Likes