Get Rich By NoFap [GROUP]

Greetings my friend,
You have already took your first step to success by visiting this group.
SEE,YOU ARE ALREADY A WINNER
You just have to be around here to stay motivated and quit PMO

STOP FAPPING AND EARN GOLD
:gift::gift::gift::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::gift::gift::gift::moneybag::moneybag:

This is a gameplay for those who want to quit β– β– β– β– , masturbation and orgasm (PMO). This will help you motivating yourself and will give you a sense of accomplishment for each day you complete with out PMO.

HOW TO JOIN THIS COMPETITION.

Post your details in the following order:

1. Sharing code
  2. country
  3. Current streak
  4. Best streak

I will add you as my companion in the app and closely watch your streak. Then I will add you in to the score board according to your current streak and update your rewards.

COME, LET US COMPETE,FIGHT THIS ENEMY TOGETHER AND GET RICH
:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

RULES:

:one: With No Fap, I mean HARD MODE. No PMO at all.

:two: This competition is NOT for those who are already on a more than 100 days streak.
Only those who are right now on a less than 100 days streak may participate in it.

:three: There are 5 GROUPS according to the the number of days you went with NoFap.
7, 14, 25, 50 and 100 days

:four: According to your current streak, you will be put in a specific group. Based on the group you are currently in, you will be getting a specific β€œtag” along with your name in the ranking score board.

:black_small_square: *7 days challengers will get a RED heart :heart:
:black_small_square: 14 days challengers get an BLUE heart :blue_heart:
:black_small_square: 25 days challengers gets a ORANGE heart :orange_heart:
:black_small_square: 50 days challengers gets a GREEN heart :green_heart:
:black_small_square: 100 days challengers gets a PURPLE heart :purple_heart:

:five: Once you completed 100 days challenge successfully, You will be proclaimed as a KING :prince:

:six: For each day you complete with out PMO, you will be awarded with 100 gold coins :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

:seven: Once you complete a challenge, you will get some bonus coins in addition to the daily coins you earned. The percentage of bonus coins you get depends up on the challenge you finished.

:black_small_square: For finishing 7 days challenge, 50% bonus is awarded.
:black_small_square: For finishing 14 days challenge, 100% bonus is awarded.
:black_small_square: For finishing 25 days challenge, 200% bonus is awarded.
:black_small_square: For finishing 50 days challenge, 300% bonus is awarded.

:eight: There are 5 SAFE ZONES at the end of each of the challenges.

:black_small_square: You can reach FIRST SAFE ZONE once you complete 7 days challenge.
:black_small_square: You can reach SECOND SAFE ZONE once you complete 14 days challenge.etc.

:nine: Once you relapse at any point of time, you will immediately come down to the :heart: RED HEART group. And you will also lose the gold coins you earned; but not all of them.

:black_small_square: If you relapse before reaching FIRST SAFE ZONE, you will lose the entire gold coins you earned.

:black_small_square: If you relapse after reaching any of the safe zones, you will lose only those coins you earned in that specific challenge group. In other words, you can retain the coins you were having when you reached your last safe zone.

To make this clear, see this example:
X has successfully completed 7 days challenge and reached first safe zone. So, he will earn 700+(50% bonus) = 1050 gold coins.

He continued the journey in the next 14 days group, and unfortunately relapsed after completing day 10.

Now, he goes back to the :heart: RED heart group and also loses 300 coins he earned in the :blue_heart: BLUE group from day 7-10. But he retains 1050 coins he was having in first safe zone.

Now he is in :heart: RED HEART group, but his ranking in :heart: RED HEART group will be based on the coins he is having, which is 1050.

:one::zero: I will put each of the participants to one of the five groups according to the streak they are in.

:one::one: Your ranking with in a specific group will be on the basis of the gold coins you currently have.

:one::two: Once you complete one challenge, you will be automatically promoted to the higher group.

:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::blossom::blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::rosette::rosette::rosette::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

I will keep an eye on your performance and will post updated ranking regularly. But since i have my own works, i can’t do it daily. So, you have to update your streak your own regularly. The reward section will be checked by me regularly to avoid errors.

You have to update your experience and post about it, at least once a week. If I see any participant not active for more than 7 days, I will remove them from the competition.

MOST IMPORTANT: Honesty is the key. There is no point in covering up a relapse from us. If you relapse, don’t feel ashamed and be frank about it and reset it in the app. Here, we all came to better our self. And we cannot improve if we lie about our situation. So please be honest about your relapses; in case it happens. I hope relapses don’t happen for all of us.

My Sharing code - z12r5l

Current streak - 1 days
Highest streak - 7 days
Age - 25
Gender - M
Location - India

Why I want to create a group - I want to create this group to encourage and motivate those who want to quit PMO. This game play will surely give you sense of accomplishment at the end of each day. And that will definitely help to succeed in this journey we all are in.

COME ON GUYS. LET US DEFEAT THIS TOGETHER AND HAVE A GREAT FUTURE
:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

13 Likes

Scoreboard :clipboard::clipboard::clipboard::clipboard::clipboard::clipboard::clipboard::clipboard::clipboard::clipboard:

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::muscle::muscle::muscle:GET RICH BY NOFAP:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::muscle::muscle::muscle:

DATE: 31/12/2018

:crown::crown::crown: CROWNED KINGS :crown::crown::crown: (100 DAYS COMPLETED)

1. AnkitK :crown: | ld58kw | :india: | 102 DAYS | 351200 :moneybag: |
  2. Edsheil27 :crown: | izc1ji | :philippines: | 104 DAYS | 350000 :moneybag: |

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: GURUS :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: (100 DAYS CHALLENGE)

1. :2nd_place_medal: uniquenofap | :purple_heart: | qjv7j9 | :india: | 90 DAYS | 69200 :moneybag: |
  2. :3rd_place_medal:MrXYZ :purple_heart: | 7b48bd | :india: | 69 DAYS | 67100 :moneybag: |
  3. Bobbieboi :purple_heart: | 3xd9yn | :canada: | 61 DAYS | 66300 :moneybag: |

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: LEGENDS :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: (50 DAYS CHALLENGE)

1. :1st_place_medal:Sopi :green_heart: | vovxiq | :india: | 43 DAYS | 15600 :moneybag: |

2. :2nd_place_medal:Forerunner :green_heart: | eoivgi | :uk: | 41 DAYS | 15400 :moneybag: |

3. :3rd_place_medal:TheWindWaker :green_heart:| 65feff | :es: | 32 DAYS | 14500 :moneybag: |

4. BruceLee/DeepakSharmaAgra :green_heart:|9ddeb0 | :india: |26 DAYS | 13900 :moneybag:|

:orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart: MEN :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart: (25 DAYS CHALLENGE)

1. :1st_place_medal:Shivr :orange_heart: | ayddk3 | :india: | 17 DAYS | 3800 :moneybag: |
  2. :2nd_place_medal:Oggyboi08 :orange_heart: |497so9 | :india: | 17 DAYS| 3800 :moneybag: |

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: BOYS :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: (14 DAYS CHALLENGE)

1. :1st_place_medal:EthanG :blue_heart: | beawdw | :uk: | 10 DAYS | 1350 :moneybag: |
  2. :2nd_place_medal:Erick109 :blue_heart: |945886e | :poland: | 10 DAYS | 1350 :moneybag: |
  3. :3rd_place_medal:Nervana :blue_heart: | 41rlgu | :india: | 10 DAYS | 1350 :moneybag: |
  4. kyznikov :blue_heart: | p6f4gk | :indonesia: | 9 DAYS | 1250 :moneybag: |
  5. Ankur_Chawla :heart: : | 771320 | :india: | 8 DAYS | 1150 :moneybag:|
  6. **Martial_Beast :heart: :expressionless: yxi66t |
    :india: | 8 DAYS |

br>

:heart::heart::heart: KIDS :heart::heart::heart: (7 DAYS CHALLENGE)

1. :1st_place_medal:raghunandanpareek :heart: : | :india: | 6 DAYS | 65800 :moneybag: |
  2. :2nd_place_medal:Rohitash :heart: |i107b0 | :india: | 1 DAYS | 13900 :moneybag: |
  3. :3rd_place_medal:memi :heart: : | 1e7240 | :de: | 7 DAYS | 1050 :moneybag: |
  4. insanitywanted :heart: |25dqc7 | :india: | 6 DAYS | 600 :moneybag:|
  5. Naegling/einar :heart: |13ff8c | :sweden: | 5 DAYS | 500 :moneybag: |
  6. Martial_Beast :heart: | yxi66t | :india: | 4 DAYS | 400 :moneybag: |
  7. ayush_rocks :heart: : | 13c9f9 | :india: | 4 DAYS | 400 :moneybag: |
  8. sikandar2907 :heart: |15mvoc | :india: | 3 DAYS | 300 :moneybag:|
  9. Radouane7 :heart: |jwl2fb | :morocco: | 3 DAYS | 300 :moneybag: |
  10. gunsblazing :heart: | 16712f | :us: | 2 DAY | 200 :moneybag: |
  11. anusharma :heart: | xqxqmh | :india: | 2 DAYS | 200 :moneybag: |
  12. ShivHanu :heart: |aaikaq | :india: |3 DAY | 100 :moneybag: |
  13. Conquerthyself :heart: | cub9qm | :us: | 0 DAYS | 0 :moneybag: |
  14. Resurrection :heart: : | 05osg0 | :india: | 0 DAYS | 0 :moneybag: |
  15. Amafighter :heart: | z12r5l | :india: | 0 DAYS | 0 :moneybag: |
7 Likes

Code : dc30698
Highest streak : 64
Current streak : 55

2 Likes

Code - eoivgi
Current streak: 30 days
Highest streak: 41 days

2 Likes

Welcome bro.

Let’s Play and make our life better.

Do visit the group whenever you get time. Make it lively.

I will try to post daily.

NB: I will set up the score board shortly.

2 Likes

2 Likes
  1. Sharing code: ld58kw (LD… in small)
  2. Country: Bharat :india:
  3. Current Streak: 91
  4. Highest Streak: 91

Tips for group owner:

1. Use excel sheet to calculate coins and automate things there.
  2. Use morning for more productive work. Use 6 pm for this purpose.
2 Likes

1 Like

Sharing Code: 41rlgu
Current Streak: 2 Days
Highest Streak: 14 Days ( Without the App)

2 Likes

But it’s good to denote 15 min in morning to nofap in initial days. I am avoiding morning use only after crossing 90.

1 Like

Okey @AnkitK.
I got it.

I hope GURUs like you can motivate others really well.

And do give a visit in the group daily.

And if possible, inform others about the group.
It will be more interesting when more and more people join the race.

2 Likes

That’s a strong designation. Your are overrating me. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha … it was hilarious

1 Like

You will see it in the score board shortly

ARE YOU HUNGRY ENOUGH TO BE VICRTORIUS.

IF YOU ARE, I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.

YOU GONNA WIN THIS FIGHT, MAN.

DEFINITELY.

1 Like

I’m enjoying this group already! :grin:

1 Like

Add me in.
65feff
22 days current streak, 36 bets streak.
Spain
The Wind Waker named on the app.

4 Likes

Glad to know that.

Yes, come, participate in discussions and motivate each other.

And let us make this journey a little more fruitful

Do visit the group daily and share with us your experiences.

1 Like

qjv7j9
India
Cs-80
Bs-115

2 Likes

β€œIN ORDER TO SUCCEED, WE MUST FIRST BELIEVE THAT WE CAN”

I know most of you must have heard this sentence before, many times on various occasions.

But still we doubt ourselves. Brothers, please don’t do that.

Do not doubt in your ability. In your strength. In your will power. In your potential.

If you firmly believe you can do it, then you will definitely be able to achieve success.

You wn’t the see the problems in the path. You won’t give up when you fail couple of times. And you wont find excuses to cover up your face.

Here, we all have some business to do. A very serious one indeed. But in that journey never ever doubt you ability to conquer it.

Tell your mind every day that YOU CAN DO THIS AND YOU WILL DO THIS. Every single day. Instruct your mind consciously how your life should be ideally and how you see yourselves 10 years from today. The best time to do this exercise is in the early morning.
Then you will be absolutely amazed with what you are getting out of your life.

Good morning brothers.
BELIEVE

1 Like