From over 1000 days to Zero. Relapse

I relapsed hundreds of times before I was ready to make a new attempt at nofap. I took a break from Nofap for 6 months or more, now I am ready to begin fresh.

4 Likes

True that :100:

No issues bro, what matters is that you are back now get that forever streak going :muscle:

4 Likes

I will try my best. In my break I from Nofap I learnt and experienced again why I hate masturbation so much. I it was a good reminder and a learning experience.

5 Likes

Yeah I get it bro, same happens with me, after relapse from good streak our mind gets baffled and wants to return to old ways, that’s what we do for a few days and then realize why we started no fap in the first place.

3 Likes

I went back to fapping several times per day for 6 months or longer. I fell far down but now I am climbing back up.

1 Like

Yeah bro I read that and I can feel that exactly.
But again as I said what matters is that you are back in your senses. Don’t focus on what happened now, focus on the goals you are setting for your future and focus on giving your best in present.
All will be well :people_hugging:

3 Likes

I am definitely back to my senses. But I also wanted to be honest and open about what happened. A lot of people were looking up to me and respecting me for my long streak. I wanted to be honest so it could be a warning for everyone that you must always be aware that everyone can fail no matter how long the streak…

4 Likes

Thanks for being honest. It’s all about inertia. That’s why you could go 1000 days and when you relapsed it was hard to start again.

When i was 200+ days right in my first nofap journey, I thought i was invincible but when I relapsed that one fucking relapse made me relapse several times in the following month.

3 Likes

Yes this is also experience of me
When I initially started this journey than whenever I relapsed after some days than on upcoming days I would become a masturbating machine😐
After observing this I remember…
Insaan moh maya me fssta h to fssta hi chla jata h.

4 Likes

Congratulations for those 1k days!

2 Likes

@paoolos could you tell us how you had been felt at a particular days ? How you experienxed the world at the day 50 100 400 etc. When it was easier to you after how days?

I will answer this question but first I will say why I relapsed. It was because I became emotionally traumatised, my dog died, then my father died, all the stress about covid lockdown and vaccine mandates because I chose not to be vaccinated,I was at risk of losing my employment. It all became too much for me and I relapsed.

First I will say I experienced no superpowers. What I experienced was a growing sense of confidence, depression and anxiety went away. There are no special days where things change, it’s like climbing a hill it’s a gradual ascension, a growing sense of peace, you feel the light growing inside you. Temptation and urges are always present they never go away fully. But you learn to control them. You will still feel horny (I call that feeling sexual energy), harness that energy to achieve your goals.

Day 100 does not feel much different physically than day 1000, but what changes is your mental state, your confidence. People and animals are drawn to you because of you growing confidence and the growing light inside you.

I hope that answers your question. I will add when I relapsed depression and anxiety returned stronger and worse than ever before, on the flip side, I now have the experience to take on a long streak with no relapses without any difficulty.

I hope this helps, send me a message or contract me on telegram if you or anyone want to talk more or needs help, there is a link in my buo/profile to my telegram.

2 Likes

Thank you. It motivates me. My resent relapse was at day 24. My record was 75 days do i was curious how it feels further

Follow me if you like my sharing code is doqbu6, what is your sharing code? We can work together to achieve forever nofap.

2 Likes

@paoolos Here is mine oo3zfb . Now is nothing to showing up becouse about two days before I relapsed but i will be continue my streak. When I have my 75 days streak I met my ex girlfriend. I think only due to retention that it works.

Nice, don’t worry too much about girls, focus for now on victory then other things will fall into place.

1 Like

Let me give an example:
I’m on the Bible app, right? On the Bible app I’m on it has a streak counter of how many days I’ve been on it in a row. But to be honest I’ve only gone on there most of those days just to save the streak, so the question I ask of you is did I grow any spiritually from God’s word by saving that streak? No, because I wasn’t actually learning or pursuing anything of value. All I did was save the streak. The streak only motivates me to keep it. Same with NoFap, the point isn’t to keep the streak. The point is to grow and to educate yourself to become a better person. A streak will never do that. You need to put the work in. Don’t count the days, make the days count. That’s all I’m saying.

1 Like

You assume too much.
You think what motivates me is what motivates you. I am not doing it for the count, if fact after 1000 I stopped counting. I have no idea what my total count was. The app still counts after 1000. I do this for self improvement not a stupid number.

What is your best streak? What is my best streak, who is more successful? You question my methods even though I have proven track record of success?

2 Likes

I’m just saying I don’t want the zero to mean that you lost all progress. It’s merely a mark on the big scale. I didn’t mean to offend you in any way.

Of course zero means I fell but I can still get up and fight. I have learnt many things before I fell that allow me to gain a long streak on my first attempt after 6 months off nofap. Now that sanity has returned and I began to climb once again. Every zero is a learning opportunity.

2 Likes